Educational

Author Topic: Pentagram.  (Read 1420 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Pentagram.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 05:37:37 PM »
Whoops, is this the last sensible post that I'm wasting?

Goddamnit, CBC.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 05:39:13 PM »
If you cared so little, Pikachu, then why did you bring popcorn?

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 05:40:15 PM »

Thought it might be entertaining.

I also think you misread that last post; Go back and be sure to read the crossed out part.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 05:42:18 PM »

I also think you misread that last post; Go back and be sure to read the crossed out part.

But I thought that crossed out parts were "mistakes" and not meant to be read, Pikachu. :dunno:

eris

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 05:42:49 PM »
I have a question for you Pentagram. Why do you constantly ask for help, only to mock the person who is trying to help you ? Why do you constantly ask for advice and then not take it ? Why do you think your life is going to change if you don't take any steps to change it ?

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »

But I thought that crossed out parts were "mistakes" and not meant to be read, Pikachu. :dunno:

There's this thing, right, and it's called, "Context".

Now, "Context" can change the meaning of a phrase, or indeed, its sensibility.

Now, the "Context" for that crossed out section was the CBC had Ninja'd my post.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2011, 05:48:52 PM »
I have a question for you Pentagram. Why do you constantly ask for help, only to mock the person who is trying to help you ? Why do you constantly ask for advice and then not take it ? Why do you think your life is going to change if you don't take any steps to change it ?

Exactly how am I supposed to answer your questions?

eris

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 05:51:16 PM »
With words. Generally you make a subject, add a verb, then explain how that verb related to the subject. That is called a sentence.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 05:56:01 PM »
With words. Generally you make a subject, add a verb, then explain how that verb related to the subject. That is called a sentence.

I do it because I'm a fat, clueless, depressed, hardheaded asshole. :grrr:

There. That's a sentence, right? Thank you for the English lesson, Ms. Eris. :wanker:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 05:57:29 PM »
Thank you for the English lesson, Ms. Eris. :wanker:

Is that him recognising his inferiority to you Eris?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2011, 05:59:43 PM »

Well, then there is your answer as to why my attitude changed. I realized that no matter how much I tried to help you, it would never work because you won't accept responsibility for yourself

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2011, 06:02:28 PM »

Well, then there is your answer as to why my attitude changed. I realized that no matter how much I tried to help you, it would never work because you won't accept responsibility for yourself

Well, I guess that's that. You win. Hurray.

eris

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 06:06:11 PM »
I just want to add, that just about everyone will eventually do what I did and stop trying to help you. I mean people IRL, and online. I also mean agencies. If you continue to smart off to therapists and professors and doctors, soon there will be no one left to beg for help from. I think you should seriously think about that.

Do you really want to be totally alone, with no help at all ? Agencies and psychiatrists wont take your attitude, they will just dismiss you as a patient. I really think that you should start to consider that what you say to others affects the outcome of the situation.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:08:55 PM by eris »

Scrapheap

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2011, 12:02:21 AM »
I must say, that although Penty was being an idiot, he's not nearly as much of an idiot as in the past.

eris

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 12:13:43 AM »
He may be overall better, as in his behavior isn't as outrageous as it used to be. But he never changed, I think he is incapable of it.

He actually honestly believes that he had the right to flip out on me an threaten me, his only friend, because my email sent a spam to his email.

And then it is MY fault that I got mad at him, because I didn't tell him to check himself before.

He doesnt know the difference between someone kissing his ass and talking to him out of pity.

He is going to fail epically at life. He is still young so he hasnt managed to totally cut everyone off yet - but he will. I give him 5 years before he even own a phone because he knows no one will call.

I'd like to see what happens when he is actally confronted by someone IRL. Cause it WILL happen, with his smart mouth. He is going to smart off to the wrong person one day.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:18:20 AM by eris »