Educational

Author Topic: Mechanima, Step Into The Ring  (Read 6339 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Mechanima, Step Into The Ring
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2011, 03:25:03 PM »
Not for a moment did I think you would leave.

But only because you have been denying the truth to yourself that I already left, in every real sense, a long time ago...

Only your body is here, then? That could certainly explain why you're posting out of your arse.

Is that an important factor in convincing yourself that the "everybody" agrees with your view that it is perfectly ok to amuse yourself by hurting people when you can see that they are vulnerable?

"Hit me! Hit me again!"

You were forced to stay, I'm sure.

Do you take it as far as convincing yourself that they are volunteers who really want you to hurt them, and even love you for it?

You tell me. I'm not playing the victim here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2011, 06:57:04 PM »
So, I am asking that this account be deleted
Goodbye
Goodbye, Mechanima.

Offline Mechanima

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2011, 07:40:22 PM »
Mechanima please do not take this as attacking you or etc.

I honestly don't see how anyone could Sea Tart :)

Why do you continue posting if you wish to leave and why do you keep responding to Odeon's baiting?
If someone is baiting , why give them what they want I.e a response?

I'm curious about all of this , I have no view of what went on between you and odeon and what is currently going on.  :dunno:

I think your curiosity is genuine, and your question is valid, but I am not comfortable enough to answer it in the open so could I pm you?

Offline Mechanima

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2011, 07:45:08 PM »
You tell me. I'm not playing the victim here.

Almost everything you are is a lie you live within yourself, the only time any part of your reality appears is when you project it onto someone else as a misdirect.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 07:48:29 PM by Mechanima »

Offline Mechanima

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2011, 07:47:15 PM »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2011, 08:41:51 PM »
PROTIP: Deleting posts is futile, considering web caches and people quoting your posts makes it impossible to hide everything. :zoinks:

Thought I'd mention that seeing Mechanima is trying to cover her tracks by DELETING FUCKING EVERYTHING lol.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:44:02 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Mechanima

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2011, 10:35:38 PM »
PROTIP: Deleting posts is futile, considering web caches and people quoting your posts makes it impossible to hide everything. :zoinks:

Thought I'd mention that seeing Mechanima is trying to cover her tracks by DELETING FUCKING EVERYTHING lol.

Assume really does always "Make and ass out of you and me" - just deleting all posts to remove myself as a prelude to this account being deleted...and, of course, any trace of the kind of insignificant personal details vicious people like to trawl for ways to hurt and trigger distress.

Done now.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2011, 10:38:59 PM »

Assume really does always "Make and ass out of you and me" - just deleting all posts to remove myself as a prelude to this account being deleted...and, of course, any trace of the kind of insignificant personal details vicious people like to trawl for ways to hurt and trigger distress.

Done now.

Passive aggressive again are we? Give it up, you're terrible at it.

I'm only targeting you because you're beating around the bush too much, and frankly, you also appear severely butthurt by deleting everything too.

I bet you just can't resist to reply to this in your passive aggressive swiping yet again.  :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2011, 10:42:37 PM »
lol, I see you replying. Seriously you're starting to set a world record for the longest "I'M LEAVING" exit ever.

Offline Mechanima

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2011, 10:45:46 PM »
Passive aggressive again are we? Give it up, you're terrible at it.

I'm only targeting you because you're beating around the bush too much, and frankly, you also appear severely butthurt by deleting everything too.

I bet you just can't resist to reply to this in your passive aggressive swiping yet again.  :zoinks:

I don't see how i could be called "beating around the bush at all". I have been very clear about my abhorrence for Odean and my wish that this account be deleted. It is just a sensible precaution to delete all posts before I lose control of the ability to do do, and you were reading far to much into it,

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2011, 10:47:27 PM »
Mechanima. Deep breath. Let it out. Another deep breath. Breathe out slowly. Now walk away from the computer.

I understand the dislike for Odeon and his peculiar butthurt indifference to emotion, believe me I do, but it ain't worth it.

:asthing:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Mechanima

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2011, 10:52:49 PM »
Thanks, and I know you are right, but I had to make sure everything is deleted,while I still can then I have to see if I can find a way to hack the delete button so I can get out.

Thank You

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2011, 10:54:17 PM »
Whyyyyyy? Can people here honestly hurt you that badly?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Mechanima

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2011, 11:08:33 PM »
Whyyyyyy? Can people here honestly hurt you that badly?

Now there is a trick question that was not intended to be if ever I saw one :)

Some people here have honestly hurt and harmed me that badly, and got a lot of fun out of doing it which tell me a lot about who they are, and everything I need to know about whether I wish to associate with them.

This is their world...and I want out. Must scripts can be hacked at least enough to remove an account, so I want to do that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2011, 11:12:27 PM »
Thanks, and I know you are right, but I had to make sure everything is deleted,while I still can then I have to see if I can find a way to hack the delete button so I can get out.

Thank You

There's no reason to hack the delete button.  We can delete your account for you in a week if that's what you want.