Author Topic: Welcome steadfast  (Read 8092 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Welcome steadfast
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2011, 07:10:32 PM »
Obvious troll is becoming more obvious.  :viking:

I'm not sure she's a troll. I thought she was maybe just hopelessly ignorant, and has no idea how patronizing she sounds.

I don't think it is a troll either, for a few different reasons. The biggest is I think a troll wouldn't have wasted so much time.

Check back on those Meadow threads. One of them went for about 25 pages, I think.
I vaguely remember those threads (old age, ya know)

didnt she turn out to be someone else

or was that someone else, who turned out to be someone else :-\

Meadow has never been unmasked as anyone else AFAIK. I still don't think she's a troll.

I think Duckfettishgirl might have pretended to be Meadow very briefly, a long time ago though, but I'm not sure.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2011, 07:12:19 PM »
Obvious troll is becoming more obvious.  :viking:

I'm not sure she's a troll. I thought she was maybe just hopelessly ignorant, and has no idea how patronizing she sounds.

I don't think it is a troll either, for a few different reasons. The biggest is I think a troll wouldn't have wasted so much time.

Check back on those Meadow threads. One of them went for about 25 pages, I think.
I vaguely remember those threads (old age, ya know)

didnt she turn out to be someone else

or was that someone else, who turned out to be someone else :-\

Meadow has never been unmasked as anyone else AFAIK. I still don't think she's a troll.

I think Duckfettishgirl might have pretended to be Meadow very briefly, a long time ago though, but I'm not sure.
that must be what I am thinking of

Osensitive1

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2011, 07:35:21 PM »
Have read a few posts of wp meadow and was never sure it to be the same person as I2 meadow.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2011, 08:09:27 PM »
Have read a few posts of wp meadow and was never sure it to be the same person as I2 meadow.

Strange.

If Meadow was a troll, they went to the bother of understanding Narcissistic Personality Disorder, and then perfectly portraying the condition in its most severe condition possible. All without the payoff that I would expect a troll to eventually aim for.

I was absolutely convinced she was a troll, until I read about NPD, and then I changed my mind and became completely sure she was for real.

Osensitive1

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2011, 09:12:09 PM »
Not sure what you're saying. Don't know much about the meadow at wp. Does she have NPD? Not saying it wasn't a troll, if it was really meadow or not, just saying it's possible two people have impersonated meadow here.

P7PSP

« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2011, 09:17:57 PM »
Not sure what you're saying. Don't know much about the meadow at wp. Does she have NPD? Not saying it wasn't a troll, if it was really meadow or not, just saying it's possible two people have impersonated meadow here.
The Meadow muffin I have seen at WP is the same vitriol spewing cunt that was here.

Osensitive1

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2011, 09:20:30 PM »
The Meadow muffin I have seen at WP is the same vitriol spewing cunt that was here.
Lol, okay. Have only read a few things here and there; must have missed the action.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2011, 10:42:34 PM »
I have considered going on Jerry Springer to show my boobs. I don't see the advantage of doing it here. You don't even give Jerry beads. Also, since I have several nigger/faggot children, you must have figured out by now that I am no spring chicken. My boobs were nice in their day, but now, I don't think it is such a pretty sight.
I am not a nigger/faggot. I think the internet is great for nigger/faggot people. The ones that hate social interaction don't feel threatened and can communicate quite well in writing, like my son. The nigger/faggot's type, which can be very annoying in person because they don't know when they are being annoying, are less annoying in writing and easier to ignore when they do say annoying things. I am thinking of my niece, who hasn't accepted/come out yet but I know that she has it. I am not trying to insult present company who I am sure can be very non-niggetry/faggotry in their own way.
I have stood on my head. I can't remember standing on anyone else's, but I do remember a time when all three of my kids stood on each other's heads in the pool.

There, now with MOAR obvious discriminative overtones.  :zoinks:

But seriously, the tone of that post came off as patronizing a minority when I first read it lol.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2011, 11:47:35 PM »
I think it's the long paragraphs. Meadow tended to use them a lot.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2011, 01:56:10 AM »
I grew up with three sisters for most of my childhood so I learnt pretty quickly if I was being annoying. And if I am annoying now, my mum tells me. Which is not very often.

The people at the autism group I go to are pretty good as well. Not annoying.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2011, 09:51:37 AM »
Not sure what you're saying. Don't know much about the meadow at WP. Does she have NPD? Not saying it wasn't a troll, if it was really meadow or not, just saying it's possible two people have impersonated meadow here.

I haven't really seen the WP Meadow. The Meadow that was here exhibited the most extreme case of NPD imaginable.
That's why I don't think Meadow's a troll. If a troll went to the trouble of creating a persona, and perfectly demonstrating a severe mental illness not commonly associated with AS, then I think that troll  would have wanted a spectacular payoff. Meadow just kind of showed up, took a lot of abuse, and then quietly disappeared.

I don't think Meadow would ever be able to admit to having saggy breasts. Remember, she was a beautiful precious flower :zombiefuck:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2011, 10:41:30 AM »
Not sure what you're saying. Don't know much about the meadow at WP. Does she have NPD? Not saying it wasn't a troll, if it was really meadow or not, just saying it's possible two people have impersonated meadow here.

I haven't really seen the WP Meadow. The Meadow that was here exhibited the most extreme case of NPD imaginable.
That's why I don't think Meadow's a troll. If a troll went to the trouble of creating a persona, and perfectly demonstrating a severe mental illness not commonly associated with AS, then I think that troll  would have wanted a spectacular payoff. Meadow just kind of showed up, took a lot of abuse, and then quietly disappeared.

I don't think Meadow would ever be able to admit to having saggy breasts. Remember, she was a beautiful precious flower :zombiefuck:

Oh yes, and an acclaimed artist as well.  :green:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2011, 11:23:49 AM »

Wasn't there a story in the news about a chimpanzee artist a little while ago?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2011, 12:38:35 PM »
That was a REAL artist. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2011, 05:24:33 PM »

Wasn't there a story in the news about a chimpanzee artist a little while ago?  :zoinks:

Meadow only painted in one colour......

Brown.