Educational

Author Topic: WTF, Trigger???  (Read 5082 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: WTF, Trigger???
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2011, 10:57:53 AM »
I have conflict avoidance issues!
???

I am gonna call you out! Didn't we not get along at one point? Dammit, I am calling out this whole place!!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 12:11:45 PM by Trigger 11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2011, 11:05:06 AM »
Okay, to me, "I'm scared" and "I have conflict avoidance issues" mean basically the same thing. You disagree?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2011, 11:11:31 AM »
Okay, to me, "I'm scared" and "I have conflict avoidance issues" mean basically the same thing. You disagree?

Oh, I got that! But a different kind of scared I suppose. Scared more about how perceptions might be of other people mostly, but I'd be lying if it wasn't of me as well. I am in a bit of a defensive mode. Don't care about much, but stalking, violence, rape, etc. are VERY strong words.

I am not scared of my own well-being.

Also, I am coming up on my 3-year anniversary here that happens to coincide with my birthday, and would hope somebody on here would get me enough to know I like to make fun of stuff and tease and just be silly.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2011, 11:17:05 AM »
Okay, if you got it already, are you still calling me out?   :tard:

It just annoys me when I see guys get so worried about hurting women's feelings that they go past the point of being gentle in a way that might actually help, into something that... I don't even know what the hell to call that kind of scared-rabbit defensiveness. I'm not Eris. It's not a turn-on.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2011, 11:21:02 AM »
Okay, if you got it already, are you still calling me out?   :tard:

It just annoys me when I see guys get so worried about hurting women's feelings that they go past the point of being gentle in a way that might actually help, into something that... I don't even know what the hell to call that kind of scared-rabbit defensiveness. I'm not Eris. It's not a turn-on.  :P

NO! I was just teasing! Yeah, maybe I'd be better off just being personally defensive and nasty and serious. Like I said, I feel like I am in a Catch-22/No-Win situation. I genuinely don't want to hurt Elle's feelings or make her even more uncomfortable, but I prefer to be an open book and upfront and honest unless I need to really protect someone.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2011, 11:23:52 AM »
LOL, I didn't figure you were serious about the callout, that's why I used the tard emoticon.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2011, 11:33:10 AM »
Good thing you responded!!! I was about to call you out for calling me a retard!!! :grrr:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2011, 11:54:09 AM »
For what it's worth Trigger -  you seem to be between a rock and a hard place,  and you
really couldn't have played your hand any better.  Your reaction to her callout was probably
wrong but then any reaction would or could be deemed wrong.  You couldn't win.

Creepy...wtf is creepy about a text message late at night.   Hell if a guy had text me just once in so many months i would be thinking  'he isn't into me very much'.  The thing is it is so very easy
to put a man in that frame.  I don't suppose it was intentional,  i have read quite a few of Elle's
posts and always thought of her as very intelligent,  but it is obviously going to put a slur over
your character.  It could also really affect your confidence when it comes to future friendships.
That is just unfair.  I sincerely hope you brush it aside and not let it affect your future interactions
with the opposite sex.  I hate to think there might be some girl in your future sat staring at her
phone waiting for a text that never arrives just because you got bitten this time.  That would be
a shame and you should be aware that most women would not react that way.

I believe Elle has reason to behave so extreme - she was stalked before.  Know that feeling, not
good at all.  It can really affect you.  However it is quite wrong to make you a scapegoat.  All this is none of my business,  and it is likely there is much more to this story than we know.  None of my
business,  and i usually keep my rather big hooter out of other folks shit  -  but it would be quite
wrong of me to say nothing when i see someone made into a scapegoat.     
blah blah blah

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2011, 12:09:31 PM »
¡Gracías Señorita!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

P7PSP

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2011, 12:11:17 PM »
???

I am gonna call you out! Didn't we not get along at one point. Dammit, I am calling out this whole place!!!
That's ^^^ a bit more like it Trigger.  :thumbup: Except the aspersions on your character did not come from the whole place, did they? I do believe that you fucked up good by jumping in to reactivate old dead shit between Eclair and Elle to be Elle's white knight. In that sense you got this shit started. So eat crow and do the mea culpa about stirring up way old shit/rushing in to be a white knight. Then tell Elle "Fuck off bitch! I'm not a stalker." and call it a day.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2011, 12:18:03 PM »
???

I am gonna call you out! Didn't we not get along at one point. Dammit, I am calling out this whole place!!!
That's ^^^ a bit more like it Trigger.  :thumbup: Except the aspersions on your character did not come from the whole place, did they? I do believe that you fucked up good by jumping in to reactivate old dead shit between Eclair and Elle to be Elle's white knight. In that sense you got this shit started. So eat crow and do the mea culpa about stirring up way old shit/rushing in to be a white knight. Then tell Elle "Fuck off bitch! I'm not a stalker." and call it a day.

Didn't I repeatedly do that, accepting all the blame? If not, then that was my intent with my response.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »
Right, a good reason to NOT meet you or Elle. You'll try to rim me and she'll think I want to rape her if I texted her.

P7PSP

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2011, 12:34:15 PM »
Didn't I repeatedly do that, accepting all the blame? If not, then that was my intent with my response.
Except you don't deserve ALL the blame IMO. You deserve the blame for necro bumping dormant shit that Elle and Eclair had sort of settled and left at an impasse. You kicked a sleeping dog and it appeared to me that you did it with the intent of defending Elle. Your blame stops with that unless you actually are being a creepy stalker. I tend to doubt that you are. Hence the "Fuck off Elle, I'm not a stalker" that I noted you failed to put in your response. You are responsible for your actions, not for Elle's predisposition to assume bad intentions.

eris

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2011, 12:36:08 PM »
I got this nonsense text at like 3 am from my friend Steve. Actually I think he sent it to the wrong person. Should I be afraid that he is going to stalk me and rape me ???

P7PSP

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2011, 12:37:26 PM »
I got this nonsense text at like 3 am from my friend Steve. Actually I think he sent it to the wrong person. Should I be afraid that he is going to stalk me and rape me ???
Does he have a penis?