Author Topic: WTF, Trigger???  (Read 5059 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: WTF, Trigger???
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 12:10:12 AM »
Don't worry, it's safe.

Trust me on this.

P7PSP

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2011, 12:13:27 AM »
Don't worry, it's safe.

Trust me on this.
Watching the video or consorting with stern women?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2011, 12:13:32 AM »
Don't worry, it's safe.

Trust me on this.

I dunno, they say there are lots of dirty pictures on the internet.  :tinfoil:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

P7PSP

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2011, 12:15:24 AM »
Don't worry, it's safe.

Trust me on this.

I dunno, they say there are lots of dirty pictures on the internet.  :tinfoil:
I would never post anything that you might deem offensive CBC.  :angel: :police:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2011, 02:01:57 AM »
Don't worry, it's safe.

Trust me on this.
Watching the video or consorting with stern women?

Both :autism:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2011, 08:25:45 AM »
Well, the number has been deleted. Hell, it ain't like I saved it in my contacts. Just shows up in SMS on my iPhone with no name associated with it. Had to figure out which was Elle's when I did send the infamous text.

Oh, and I don't think she gave me her number. I beleive I gave her mine and she texted me as we coordinated a time and place. By default I got the number, but she can be rest assured it was and never will be otherwise abused. No matter how much Scrap has offered for it!!!

Ouch. You just told the whole world that she's the one who texted you first. Prepare for femdom damnation.

No, no, no, no!!! That is why I don't want to talk about this. STOP FUELING THE FLAMES!!! Completely wrong context. Ha ha...(con)text!!!

Anyway, her texting me was all in the context of arranging actually meeting. I am the only one sexting creepy unrequited messages. Oops, I mean sending a harmless text apologizing for contributing to her being attacked on here.

ALL OTHER TEXTS, AND IT WAS ONLY A COUPLE OF HANDFULS TOTAL BETWEEN US, WERE ALL IN THAT CONTEXT. This corner, next to that place, yadda yadda!

HER TEXTING ME FIRST WAS ABOUT HAVING CONTROL AND NOT ALLOWING A CREEPY GUY TO INITIATE. Unless she thinks otherwise. I made it a point to let her call ALL the shots, so she'd be comfortable.

I also made it a point not to tell anyone on here and only alluded I had met a charming young lady afterwards. I never said I met Elle until she had mentioned it and I never gave specifics when interrogated on here until I saw the stuff already in that thread.

Let's put it this way...as a self-loathing completely lacking in confidence young man, I wouldn't want any girl to be associated with me in any context, especially on here. I thought I did a good job keeping that private even though it was nothing that needed to be secret, like we were hooking up or something. You guys have dirty minds and, let's face it, would draw that conclusion.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 08:30:02 AM by Trigger 11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2011, 08:36:43 AM »
Well, the number has been deleted. Hell, it ain't like I saved it in my contacts. Just shows up in SMS on my iPhone with no name associated with it. Had to figure out which was Elle's when I did send the infamous text.

Oh, and I don't think she gave me her number. I beleive I gave her mine and she texted me as we coordinated a time and place. By default I got the number, but she can be rest assured it was and never will be otherwise abused. No matter how much Scrap has offered for it!!!

Ouch. You just told the whole world that she's the one who texted you first. Prepare for femdom damnation.

No, no, no, no!!! That is why I don't want to talk about this. STOP FUELING THE FLAMES!!! Completely wrong context. Ha ha...(con)text!!!

Anyway, her texting me was all in the context of arranging actually meeting. I am the only one sexting creepy unrequited messages. Oops, I mean sending a harmless text apologizing for contributing to her being attacked on here.

ALL OTHER TEXTS, AND IT WAS ONLY A COUPLE OF HANDFULS TOTAL BETWEEN US, WERE ALL IN THAT CONTEXT. This corner, next to that place, yadda yadda!

HER TEXTING ME FIRST WAS ABOUT HAVING CONTROL AND NOT ALLOWING A CREEPY GUY TO INITIATE. Unless she thinks otherwise. I made it a point to let her call ALL the shots, so she'd be comfortable.

I also made it a point not to tell anyone on here and only alluded I had met a charming young lady afterwards. I never said I met Elle until she had mentioned it and I never gave specifics when interrogated on here until I saw the stuff already in that thread.

Let's put it this way...as a self-loathing completely lacking in confidence young man, I wouldn't want any girl to be associated with me in any context, especially on here. I thought I did a good job keeping that private even though it was nothing that needed to be secret, like we were hooking up or something. You guys have dirty minds and, let's face it, would draw that conclusion.

I never drew or would have drawn that conclusion, knowing both of you.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2011, 08:53:31 AM »
Yes, but you are more an exception in this place!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2011, 09:59:06 AM »
Yes and Trigger had to lose Elle's number for her to feel safe from imagined fears of Trigger. If he did  not she would malign his character and infer him to be a stalker, to his peers.....no wait she did that anyhow?
Elle.
You have a right to be safe. You have a right to asking trigger to lose the number.
Does trigger not have a right for you to treat him a bit more respectfully and not insinuate him a stalker over ...well fuck all?
If yes, rather than you making demands of what he has to do and so, don't you think now is the time to apologise for what you have said to him in respect to the creepy stalker angle you were insinuating?
If he in fact chooses to actually be a scary stalker then hell get him arrested and mallign him all you want. At the moment I see one phone call. That was not worth the insinuation you were giving and I think you owe him an apology.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2011, 10:07:19 AM »
I have not read anything Elle has written. Why? Because I don't want to feel hurt or upset and then try to defend myself and cause further damage. That means on my own I deleted the number, being unaware that was a demand. I RULE!!! :headbang2:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2011, 10:11:32 AM »
Oh, that and I have conflict avoidance issues! Dammit, reading Les' post makes me want to and then respond to specific apparent accusations. Must resist... :facepalm2:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2011, 10:34:11 AM »
Yeah, but I could just lie and keep the number anyway. Dammit all to hell I am just such a creepy internet douchebag praying on young women. Couldn't possibly be I am interested in meeting people with similar issues having only recently discovered I actually had Asperger's and all the associated ADD, OCD, and SAD tendancies. Nope, couldn't have anything to do with my fascination of my condition and trying to relate and thus better understand. Nope, for I have a penis and will do whatever it takes to get me some! :headbang2:

Honestly, the original meeting was supposed to be a group thing anyway...mostly guys. I had started a thread and everything. Look it up!!!

And this March, I did not initiate contact about meeting again. She knew I was in town at the same time every year and sent me a PM (not a text) to see if I was coming again. Boy, I sure am creepy for responding and saying that I was. ::)

And I am not pissed, but c'mon!!! I am not a stalker. Thought I was a friend and understood. I knew the background and recall the stalking was part of the face-to-face Dunkin Donuts discussion.

The funniest part was as we walked out, I held the door for her but she turned around and went back in so I apologized in an e-mail about the awkwardness. Then again, maybe I should've just slammed the door shut in her face. But I hold doors for anybody within 5 feet that won't require me to lose my momentum.

Also, I don't use texting, so I don't understand the etiquette at all.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2011, 10:36:09 AM »
Yes and Trigger had to lose Elle's number for her to feel safe from imagined fears of Trigger. If he did  not she would malign his character and infer him to be a stalker, to his peers.....no wait she did that anyhow?
Elle.
You have a right to be safe. You have a right to asking trigger to lose the number.
Does trigger not have a right for you to treat him a bit more respectfully and not insinuate him a stalker over ...well fuck all?
If yes, rather than you making demands of what he has to do and so, don't you think now is the time to apologise for what you have said to him in respect to the creepy stalker angle you were insinuating?
If he in fact chooses to actually be a scary stalker then hell get him arrested and mallign him all you want. At the moment I see one phone call. That was not worth the insinuation you were giving and I think you owe him an apology.

Hear hear. Trigger seems to be terrified and bending over backwards to take care of people's feelings. So-called stalkers wouldn't even need to stalk if there weren't this specter of irrevocable harm to... what, emotion? ...resulting from honest direct communication.

So there are creepy people in the world who follow their victims like asocial predators, with the goal of raping or killing them. But there are also a lot of decent guys and decent women who manage to scare the shit out of each other for no concrete reason. In that situation, there aren't any villains.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2011, 10:39:40 AM »
I'm scared?!?! :dunno:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2011, 10:40:41 AM »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.