Author Topic: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question  (Read 10017 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2011, 05:26:23 PM »

No, you are staying because you think to do otherwise is to "lose".  You have something to prove, and that works very nicely here. :)

Really? It's humorous how so many people imagine themselves to be experts in psychology.

It's humorous how you engage in hyperbole when you run out of comebacks.  :zoinks:

That's not hyperbole, it's quite plainly true. You and a few others think they know my motives better than I do, and any statement I make to the contrary must be wrong because they don't agree with your preconceived notions.

Do you know what hyperbole means?

Yes, do you know what the phrase "buy your own bloody dictionary MidlifeAspie" means?

I'm dobbing! The Christian just swore!

Al: my cover is blown. And here's a song about my balancing act:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2011, 05:32:09 PM »
Being straight it is practically impossible for me not to notice the breasts of women.

Fixed.

There are plenty of men who are gay , liking tits is not a conclusive sign of masculinity.

I kinda like tits. Kinda. I mean they are sexy and all. And on a man they are hot as fuck. Id play with boobies i think, but would never want to kiss the girl or anything like that.

Yes but Eris , your sexuality is very difficult to name , so let's just say you're Erissexual.   :P
  Brilliant!  this thread will be remembered just for that!   :evillaugh:
blah blah blah

Osensitive1

« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
lol, don't be a smartass, dude. As a Christian, I thought you were supposed to take such questions seriously and make some effort to answer them so that we may be saved from the eternal pits of hell.

Or have you already counted us all as dogs and swine unworthy of your holy pearls?
Not all christians are 'spread the word' types or apologist, though don't know enough about parakeet in particular to know if this applies.

I realize that. But I wonder how such Christians interpret Jesus' command to his disciples to spread the Gospel to the nations.
Good question, not sure. Have run into several on the net though; think only certain people are meant to really understand the bible and don't seem to care what other's think, even believers. Chosen one types, maybe calvinists, though the jehovah's are like that too even though they spread the word. It's confusing.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2011, 05:53:56 PM »
Q: Why do JWs and Mormons travel in pairs?

A: They need a witness for when they are told to 'fuck off'.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #214 on: August 23, 2011, 01:35:08 AM »
parakeet: I wonder if you realise the bird you had in your avvie at WP was an Australian budgerigar (Melopsittacus undulatus)?

While a member of the parakeet family, I bet you thought it was something native to your area.

So I guess youarenotaparakeet affterall. You're a budgie.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:41:11 AM by Jimmy Hopkins »

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #215 on: August 23, 2011, 09:17:14 AM »
lol, don't be a smartass, dude. As a Christian, I thought you were supposed to take such questions seriously and make some effort to answer them so that we may be saved from the eternal pits of hell.

Or have you already counted us all as dogs and swine unworthy of your holy pearls?
Not all christians are 'spread the word' types or apologist, though don't know enough about parakeet in particular to know if this applies.

I just argue whatever there is to argue about because I'm contentious.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #216 on: August 23, 2011, 09:19:04 AM »

He mad.  :zoinks:

Actually, you guys are about the most easily provoked humans in existence. One does not even need to try.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #217 on: August 23, 2011, 09:19:32 AM »

Actually, you guys are about the most easily provoked humans in existence. One does not even need to try.

More hyperbole  :hahaha:

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #218 on: August 23, 2011, 09:22:54 AM »

Nope, literally true. You especially MooglifeAspie.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #219 on: August 23, 2011, 09:24:01 AM »
MLA and Moog are one and the same? :o

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #220 on: August 23, 2011, 09:27:25 AM »

Says the guy making dozens threads about trolls on WP, yep.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #221 on: August 23, 2011, 09:54:51 AM »

Nope, literally true. You especially MooglifeAspie.

He still doesn't know what the word means  :hahaha:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #222 on: August 23, 2011, 10:00:52 AM »

Why don't you call us all out then?

If we're so easily provoked , it shouldn't be a challenge O Humpbacked one.  :hahaha:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #223 on: August 23, 2011, 10:58:15 AM »
In fairness 'keet,it's you that is the most easily provoked person I have ever encountered. Before I got involved, you threatened Soph/Volodja with legal action, simply for saying you are gay. That was absurd.

Also, if reports are to be believed, I have wound you up for the last several months, without doing a thing to you in that time.

Remeber, everyone here is just doing this for the lulz. You're the only person who has taken any of this seriously.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #224 on: August 23, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »

Says the guy who is wound up and provoked by our doing absolutely nothing.  Who is more easily provoked?

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Quote from: MidlifeAspie
Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Quote from: MidlifeAspie
In the future, please PM me directly when you are concerned about a new member.  I don't want brand new members feeling like they are being accused of something as soon as they join.  I'll be happy to look into them for you :)

Thanks.

Alright then, here are some more suspicious things to be noted or ignored or whatever.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3504070.html&highlight=#3504070

By the way, the woman in JustSomeBody's avatar appears to be a former coworker of mine, but I kind of have my doubts that is her or her boyfriend's account.

I don't understand what the accusation is.  The poster used the word "butterflies"?  You think your former coworker somehow hooked up with these folks in the UK and had a photo taken with them and then signed up on WP to write innocuous posts with the intention of getting something past you? 

I think you need to stop looking for demons in every doorway.  I think your paranoia is making you miserable and you need to find a way to let it go.  The IP for that member says he is from where he says he is from and I really don't think you have anything to worry about.  I am also in regular contact with all the people who messed with you before and I have no reason to believe they are doing so now, nor do I believe they have any intention (at this time) of ever doing so again.

No, I don't consider her to have ever gotten involved with anyone here, my notion is that there are other people who are now making a game of stalking me and former friends and coworkers. If you merely ignore my concerns, I will just forward this on to the other moderators.