Author Topic: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question  (Read 9980 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question
« Reply #225 on: August 23, 2011, 11:42:11 AM »
Oh why did you warn him about that? He was helping to undermine WP with his behavior by scaring off new users. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #226 on: August 23, 2011, 11:44:34 AM »
Oh why did you warn him about that? He was helping to undermine WP with his behavior by scaring off new users. :laugh:

This was March 31st.  I was still trying to make the place better back then.  A foolish effort as it turned out.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: August 23, 2011, 11:49:45 AM »
I have to say, it sounds like he is seriously mentally ill.
I dont believe that my actions are the reason for his illness, but they may have exacerbated it.

I dont dislike VD,and I wish him no ill will.
For hid own sake, he needs to seek immediate pychological help. I also feel that he needs to concentrate less on religion, and more on getting better and living a normal life.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #228 on: August 23, 2011, 11:59:33 AM »
I'm sure Meadow was nuts too, but very little mercy was shown as she was asking for it... Speaking of which, what a clusterfuck would that be if she returns right now. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:01:24 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #229 on: August 23, 2011, 12:13:22 PM »
I have to say, it sounds like he is seriously mentally ill.
I dont believe that my actions are the reason for his illness, but they may have exacerbated it.

I dont dislike VD,and I wish him no ill will.
For hid own sake, he needs to seek immediate pychological help. I also feel that he needs to concentrate less on religion, and more on getting better and living a normal life.

What is the point of this?

He is really quite mad you know.  As in severe mental illness, persecution complex, tinfoil hats, etc.

His showing up at all shows just how disturbed he is.  He still thinks Butterflies is after him.  I used to get PMs every day asking me to look into new members because he was sure they were all Lorna come to get him.

I'm not sure that link is "trolling".  More like taking advantage of someone's mental illness for lulz.

I withdraw any objection and will join in myself. 

He pissed me off.  I never defend people, and this is why.

(I think posting my own comments from the EF is fair game :) )
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:18:22 PM by Hubert Cumberdale »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #230 on: August 23, 2011, 12:19:15 PM »
Or, more likely still, this is not a test but all there is, but you'll never know because you'll be gone.

Now, now, be fair. How can we special human beings ever be gone for good? This whole universe and eternity itself exist for us. :autism:

I'm speshul but the rest of you lot aren't. :smarty:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #231 on: August 23, 2011, 12:21:55 PM »
I'm sure Meadow was nuts too, but very little mercy was shown as she was asking for it... Speaking of which, what a clusterfuck would that be if she returns right now. :zoinks:

Meadow's not very likely to return. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #232 on: August 23, 2011, 12:22:43 PM »
Oh, and I was sort of expecting a reply re the planet's age.

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #233 on: August 23, 2011, 03:37:13 PM »
lol, don't be a smartass, dude. As a Christian, I thought you were supposed to take such questions seriously and make some effort to answer them so that we may be saved from the eternal pits of hell.

Or have you already counted us all as dogs and swine unworthy of your holy pearls?
Not all christians are 'spread the word' types or apologist, though don't know enough about parakeet in particular to know if this applies.

I just argue whatever there is to argue about because I'm contentious.
I see. I'm just angry because my tampon's up to far.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #234 on: August 23, 2011, 03:39:20 PM »
lol, don't be a smartass, dude. As a Christian, I thought you were supposed to take such questions seriously and make some effort to answer them so that we may be saved from the eternal pits of hell.

Or have you already counted us all as dogs and swine unworthy of your holy pearls?
Not all christians are 'spread the word' types or apologist, though don't know enough about parakeet in particular to know if this applies.

I would plus you for that.  :laugh:

I assume that birdie-boy has a similar problem.  He can't actually be arguing just for the sake of arguing - he isn't any good at it and if it was a special interest of his one would think he would gain at least a passing proficiency.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #235 on: August 23, 2011, 04:51:27 PM »
Parakeet can hve my title as being the most easily provoked. Hell, I'd pay him 30 pieces of silver to take it.  >:D

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #236 on: August 23, 2011, 05:06:05 PM »

:rofl:

Jack please start accepting Karma again , there are so many posts I could plus you for. :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: August 23, 2011, 05:34:51 PM »
Oh, and I was sort of expecting a reply re the planet's age.

No holy pearls for you. You are unworthy.

P7PSP

« Reply #238 on: August 23, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »

Sorry Jack, but this song makes me wonder where the wick is.  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #239 on: August 31, 2011, 02:10:15 PM »
Has anyone ever given you the nickname "skeet" or "skeeter"?