Author Topic: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question  (Read 10045 times)

eris

Re: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2011, 02:06:58 PM »
I know most people think it's gross. I think it's HOT.

hmm, not sure about unclean. Urine is actually sterile. It was probably a lot cleaner than the water back in those days.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2011, 02:22:29 PM »
Water from springs and condensed water is far cleaner and have been available from time immemorial.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2011, 02:40:59 PM »
Why is it a closeted anti-gay christian extremeist nutcase gets more cock than I do?

This is not fair.  >:(

It's a universal rule, if you hate it, you get a lot more of it. :zoinks:

:idea:

I hate those god damn faggots.  :zoinks:

Why is it a closeted anti-gay christian extremeist nutcase gets more cock than I do?

This is not fair.  >:(

Just for squid

And they're wearing chastity cock rings too.  :thumbup:  :plus:

(Forgot the actual name Eris help!)
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #153 on: August 21, 2011, 02:42:41 PM »
Water from springs and condensed water is far cleaner and have been available from time immemorial.

water from springs was not readily available for everyone. And I dont think anything can be cleaner than "sterile". So, pee is clean :)  Water from springs can spoil. Pee cant. You can actually clean and dress wounds with pee :)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: August 21, 2011, 02:47:14 PM »
You blocked Squids nude female squid avater, and my animated bouncing boobs sig.
The only way that makes sense for me, is if you worry that they will lead you to impure thoughts.
Do you often have to fight against impure thoughts, and are you worried you might ever lose that fight?

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #155 on: August 21, 2011, 03:01:05 PM »
You blocked Squids nude female squid avater, and my animated bouncing boobs sig.
The only way that makes sense for me, is if you worry that they will lead you to impure thoughts.
Do you often have to fight against impure thoughts, and are you worried you might ever lose that fight?

Being male it is practically impossible for me not to notice the breasts of women, a fact not particular to me and is a reason why so many advertisements for anything, e.g. cars, laundry soap, shampoo, etc, often have women emphasizing the geometry of their upper torso. It is just a matter of that I know I shouldn't regard anyone's breasts other than my wife's and so I'm blocking what I ought not to see. It's not a matter of a struggle, it's a matter of should versus shouldn't, does that make sense now?

Osensitive1

« Reply #156 on: August 21, 2011, 03:08:23 PM »
water from springs was not readily available for everyone. And I dont think anything can be cleaner than "sterile". So, pee is clean :)  Water from springs can spoil. Pee cant. You can actually clean and dress wounds with pee :)
Urine is sterile, in the absence of infection, until it exits the body, then bacteria grows easily.

eris

« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2011, 03:10:11 PM »
yeah, i wouldnt keep it around for long. And if you have an infection it is obviously not sterile. But that can be the same with spring water - keep it sitting and bacteria will grow. Id rather have a nice cup of fresh pee :)

Osensitive1

« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2011, 03:11:56 PM »
Okay, had me worried for a moment with the statement of pee can't spoil.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
But I cant understand why you shouldnt see boobs. They are natural, and dont have to be sexual.
By trying so hard to avoid them, do you not just turn them into more of a forbidden fruit?

I see tons of male and female nudity on the net, and a bit in real life. Im at the stage where its no big deal for me now.

eris

« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »
well I just meant that it is clean when it comes out, and you have a reasonable amount of time to clean with it ( or whatever ).

For instance, I have a gator-aid bottle of pee on my fireplace right now. Its been there about a week so it's just for show. I wouldnt do anything with pee that old.

was a lovely gift, though

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #161 on: August 21, 2011, 03:17:03 PM »
Being straight it is practically impossible for me not to notice the breasts of women.

Fixed.

There are plenty of men who are gay , liking tits is not a conclusive sign of masculinity.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2011, 03:34:37 PM »
:agreed:

eris

« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2011, 03:45:12 PM »
Being straight it is practically impossible for me not to notice the breasts of women.

Fixed.

There are plenty of men who are gay , liking tits is not a conclusive sign of masculinity.

I kinda like tits. Kinda. I mean they are sexy and all. And on a man they are hot as fuck. Id play with boobies i think, but would never want to kiss the girl or anything like that.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #164 on: August 21, 2011, 05:32:38 PM »
The information I was seeking was if anyone here knew anything about some overly knowledgeable PPR-newbies on WP, but apparently those newbies are either serious even though they write in the style of parody or they aren't but they're some new idiots who may be trying to harass me.

I play video games, namely Sword of the Stars, Halo, Killzone, C&C Red Alert, C&C Generals and Zero Hour, etc, primarily FPS and RTS. Strategy games are awesome.

Ok cheers for that and sorry can't help you as i know very little about WP.

Do you have a 'swear box'  and how much is currently in there?

No, I don't have a swearing box, so by default zero. I try not to swear.

What, even in court? :LMAO: