Educational

Author Topic: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question  (Read 10049 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2011, 05:46:00 PM »
The information I was seeking was if anyone here knew anything about some overly knowledgeable PPR-newbies on WP, but apparently those newbies are either serious even though they write in the style of parody or they aren't but they're some new idiots who may be trying to harass me.

I play video games, namely Sword of the Stars, Halo, Killzone, C&C Red Alert, C&C Generals and Zero Hour, etc, primarily FPS and RTS. Strategy games are awesome.

Ok cheers for that and sorry can't help you as i know very little about WP.

Do you have a 'swear box'  and how much is currently in there?
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2011, 11:33:11 PM »
how many inches was the biggest cock you've ever taken?

4 inches.  I almost gagged ;)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #122 on: August 21, 2011, 12:48:43 AM »
how many inches was the biggest cock you've ever taken?

4 inches.  I almost gagged ;)

I didn't take you as a deep throat type.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #123 on: August 21, 2011, 02:45:41 AM »
Are you  :viking:?

Why Christianity?

No, I'm not a viking.

Christianity to me seems to be the truth. The fulfillment of Isaiah 9, 53, Zechariah 12:10 in Christ seems to fit perfectly in interpretation to me and having those shown to be in existence prior to the birth of Christ (such as in the Septuagint which was written 2 centuries before Christ) is further proof.

:rofl:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #124 on: August 21, 2011, 02:48:46 AM »
Ok. I'll start things off.

You mentioned that you were an investor on your WP profile. What do you invest in?

I invest in paperback novels.  Mostly of the science fiction genre, and specializing in Star Trek and Star Wars.  These can only gain value over the years as the quality of good fantasy continues to go down the toilet.

Ah, MidLifeLoser, showing your true colors?

Hey parakeet, I thought Christians  were meant to turn the other cheek. Maybe you couldn;t avoid Ragtime's hickeys afterall.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: August 21, 2011, 02:51:02 AM »
Too many questions, i.e.: http://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html

Edit: BTW, I believe you when you say that you aren't seeking to mock me, which is why I responded to you, however the questions you asked have way too much mixed up in them for me to properly answer.

Fine.

Have a shot at the story of Achan's sin. How do you personally feel about his own family also stoned to death for his own violation of God's commands?

Not interested in the "why they were punished" bit, but in how you yourself as a believer feel about this.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #126 on: August 21, 2011, 02:53:42 AM »
Are you going to post any of your bondage movies you make with your wife :zoinks:

I don't do that crap.

Oh yeah right it's a secret you could just send them in a pm :-*

Don't have any to send and my wife and I don't do bondage. Ask the OP where that originated if you don't know already.

Alex Plank and John Robison are posting the vids on Autism Speaks at the moment.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: August 21, 2011, 02:58:30 AM »
Are you  :viking:?

Why Christianity?

No, I'm not a viking.

Christianity to me seems to be the truth. The fulfillment of Isaiah 9, 53, Zechariah 12:10 in Christ seems to fit perfectly in interpretation to me and having those shown to be in existence prior to the birth of Christ (such as in the Septuagint which was written 2 centuries before Christ) is further proof.

Just noticed this.

Two problems:

1. The prophecies in the Old Testament are so vague that they could be interpreted in so many ways according to whatever events occur after the prophecies were made.

2. The writings in the New Testament Gospel books show that some of the events mentioned in them appear to have been made up or twisted to forcefully comply with some of the prophecies (or, rather, the accepted interpretations of them) mentioned in the Old Testament.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2011, 03:01:31 AM »
As a good christian you love all gods creatures but certain things are off limits here :doggy: so as an admin I ask please don't post any of those photos or vids :police:

I have a separate website that I post those photos and videos in.  You can look if you want, but it will cost you $29.99 a month.

Do I smell a prostitute around here?

I bet Mary Magdalene taught you plenty while she was sucking Jesus root.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2011, 03:10:05 AM »
I was genuinely looking for an answer. Ive not been on WP in a while, and am wondering whats going on.

Essentially, here's some context:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt171051.html notice the newbies androbot2084, Scandium, and Abgal64, there. There are a few other threads also in which newbies seem to be showing particular interest in responding to me with almost, if not precisely, parody style posts.

Hey, you and your mate got me banned from there, don't you remember? So unless you are ready to cut and paste the whole thread, I suggest you quit mentioning that den of iniquity.

Maybe a vid of you and Moby rolling around on the king size would be of more value.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2011, 03:12:53 AM »
I was genuinely looking for an answer. Ive not been on WP in a while, and am wondering whats going on.

I just wanted to know if anyone here might have a clue as to if anyone here was up to something, or if it's somebody new. There is still the possibility of the newbies being sincere, but it seems rather close to parody rather than sincerity. I'm not accusing you or anyone else here, I'm just looking for information.

Calling Alex Plank.... Calling Alex Plank.....

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2011, 03:15:16 AM »
Your arrival here is already making news.

Its on WP already.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3945087.html#3945087

Yep, I saw. Those on WP who actually know me are more than able to discern who is who though.

Yeah, you are the one who did the bondage vids with Ragtime.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2011, 03:19:16 AM »
You appear to hold some fairly extreme views. Where do they come from, and I dont mean from religion, because I know plenty of moderate christians, some even on this site?

The moderateness of Christians is an aspect of their stance towards the Bible, so if you are referring to issues that most people here seem to not be able to stop fixating upon then I cannot answer you properly if I'm not to refer to my Christianity. As for other extreme views, I'm not sure which are considered extreme here. How I'm feeling toward thieves who tried to steel my wife's car might be considered extreme, as in I want to hunt them down, but that's not even something I'm going to act upon. That desire for vengeance is plainly emotional and if I did not have good self control I would probably be a vigilante. I really don't know what else though.

It's more like the refusal to accept reality.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2011, 03:23:12 AM »
I suppose a better question then would be, why are your views so much different to other christians?

You believe that the world is 10000 years old, and that giants once walked the earth. Ive never met a christian who believes that, including my old minister.

How comw youve ended up with views that seem completely out of step with modern christianity.

Possibly because too much of modern Churchianity has an appeasement mentality which I cannot stand, in addition to my consideration of evidence supporting a young Earth. (I do not want this to be another Creation vs. Evolution debate though, anyone who doesn't respect that will be ignored.)

Making shit up as you are going along, as usual. Next thing, you'll be expecting us to believe in god. :LMAO:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2011, 03:27:03 AM »
Your intentions are clearly out of vengeance. If you were not vengeful then you'd not be here at all, to be frank.

So, everyone here is here out of vengeance?

That made no logical sense and is not part of the argument.

You're hardly here for a friendly chat, perhaps your denial is pulling wool over your eyes.

Well, while you're busy projecting missiles upon me I think I will persist in being here regardless of what you presume.
The more the merrier.

Anyone for a stoning?