Author Topic: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question  (Read 10057 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2011, 08:02:50 AM »
Yet it was enough for you to threaten legal action against people back then on the internets. I mean, talk about lols.

How would you feel if it was done to you?

I have had that and worse done to me and I still don't give a shit.

I2 has a solution for everything, even for constipation.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2011, 08:09:36 AM »
Indeed. See this site is full of interesting information.
I like you here VenatorDraconus. I may have to visit you on WP too. Keep your eyes peeled. I will be the one looking at your threads.I will be on there in the next couple of days. probably tomorrow even. Waiting, waiting....for the time to STRIKE!! Or something like that anyhow. Do not allow me to creep up on you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2011, 10:42:36 AM »
Have you ever found yourself beached?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2011, 10:43:01 AM »
VenatorDraconum, doesn't it make you feel shitty when you attempt to justify the horrendous atrocities committed by Yahweh in the Bible?

Not trying to mock you or anything, but it'd be good if you could give us a bit of access to your mind. How do you personally feel about Yahweh commanding the Israelites to kill babies?

I might have more questions to ask later on.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2011, 11:06:22 AM »
how many inches was the biggest cock you've ever taken?

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2011, 03:55:33 PM »
I have gathered that you don't like Star Trek Enterprise much. But what do you think of Star Trek Voyager?

Star Trek Voyager was okayish compared to Enterprise. Not as good a show as Next Generation or Deep Space Nine though.

P7PSP

« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2011, 04:01:16 PM »
What do you think of Babylon 5?

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2011, 04:01:35 PM »
Why do I miss such drama as usual? (No, that's not your question.)

Here's your question:

Why do you persist on going to here as some act of revenge because a couple of people say a few bad things about you? Doesn't the bible say this:

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

—Matthew 5:38-42, NIV

Is the vengence really worth it? All you're doing is trying to reinflate your hurt ego, which is a selfish act compared to just simply getting off the internet and enjoy life/jeebus. For such a person who self-proclaims to be a good christian, your pride and selfishness are your biggest sins of all.

(Now THAT's playing Devil's Advocate.)

One, I'm not here for vengeance, I just wanted information if anyone had any. Two, I'm not interested in vengeance either.

Hi and welcome. 
Forgive me if you already said,  but i don't read everything on here, just curious what is the information
you are seeking?

and can i ask how you let your hair down (when you are not working/sleeping/worshipping) for eg. do
you drink alcohol,  or watch footy,  or play poker?  Just curious.

The information I was seeking was if anyone here knew anything about some overly knowledgeable PPR-newbies on WP, but apparently those newbies are either serious even though they write in the style of parody or they aren't but they're some new idiots who may be trying to harass me.

I play video games, namely Sword of the Stars, Halo, Killzone, C&C Red Alert, C&C Generals and Zero Hour, etc, primarily FPS and RTS. Strategy games are awesome.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2011, 04:05:01 PM »
What do you think of Babylon 5?

I didn't really watch much of Babylon 5, since the time when it was on broadcast I was more interested in Star Trek.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »
VenatorDraconum, doesn't it make you feel shitty when you attempt to justify the horrendous atrocities committed by Yahweh in the Bible?

Not trying to mock you or anything, but it'd be good if you could give us a bit of access to your mind. How do you personally feel about Yahweh commanding the Israelites to kill babies?

I might have more questions to ask later on.

Too many questions, i.e.: http://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html

Edit: BTW, I believe you when you say that you aren't seeking to mock me, which is why I responded to you, however the questions you asked have way too much mixed up in them for me to properly answer.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:16:11 PM by VenatorDraconum »

Osensitive1

« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2011, 04:16:34 PM »
The information I was seeking was if anyone here knew anything about some overly knowledgeable PPR-newbies on WP, but apparently those newbies are either serious even though they write in the style of parody or they aren't but they're some new idiots who may be trying to harass me.
Hubert was correct when he said there's been no mention in months, though it seems there's a spark of new interest. Going to stay?

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2011, 05:12:46 PM »
Hubert was correct when he said there's been no mention in months, though it seems there's a spark of new interest. Going to stay?

Yes, I'm going to stay. Here's an example of one of the PPR-newbie type posts I was referring to btw:

Quote from: androbot2084
Can't scrimp on the space program because the Sun is burning out and we need to migrate to a new planet.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3947925.html#3947925

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2011, 05:14:46 PM »
And the reason you are quoting some WP n00b here is because...?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2011, 05:15:35 PM »
Yes, I'm going to stay. Here's an example of one of the PPR-newbie type posts I was referring to btw:
Cool. Though don't keep up much with wp, meant the new interest here.

Osensitive1

« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2011, 05:16:00 PM »
And the reason you are quoting some WP n00b here is because...?
Maybe misunderstanding what I said.