Educational

Author Topic: Dox47  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Dox47
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2009, 04:11:36 AM »
Yeah, thems was the bad old days when all it took was some false testimony from a bent government snitch and the feeb would come in and kill your entire family, then claim sovereign immunity when the people responsible were charged.  I don't think our current regime is quite dumb enough to try a similar stunt with people already riled up, but then again no one ever went broke underestimating human stupidity.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2009, 04:24:32 AM »
You know there was a time when you would have been assailed in stepping into I2. You would have had to fight for credibility and your integrity would have been on the line.
Perhaps I should question that you may not be the person in your avatar or point out than your ability to shoot guns is nothing on an internet forum or many other things but two things stop me.

1. I have mellowed. (Good or bad I dunno)
2. I actually like you....damn it. You seem alright and switched on. Dare I say a good fit.

Welcome aboard.  ;D

Yeah, there's nothing more pathetic than an internet tough guy, but pretending to be one can be amusing.  I like to use photo's of myself shooting or otherwise messing about with guns as avatars because it's let's people know what I look like and what I'm into, and tends to sort out what my politics are going to look like pretty clearly.  Plus, when I was on WP it used to piss off Sinsboldly, reason enough in my book :lol:.  Glad to hear I'm making a good impression none the less, as much as I enjoy internet combat I prefer to have a good reason before rushing into battle these days, perhaps I'm starting to mellow as well. 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2009, 04:46:03 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Scrapheap

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2009, 12:43:39 PM »

Celticgoddess

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2009, 01:21:41 PM »

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2009, 07:28:35 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2009, 08:00:26 PM »
 :popcorn:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »

Scrapheap

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2009, 11:44:34 PM »
 :hide:

Fallout shelter

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2009, 07:00:15 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2009, 01:13:42 PM »
:popcorn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 01:00:46 PM »
Sure, hit me with it big boy.  :asthing:

Huh?  :scratchhead: Wont EBM get jealous?? :penis:

I didn't say "hit me with your best shot" :P

Ooops, my bad. :LMAO:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2011, 09:06:59 AM »
Bump.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.