Author Topic: Dox47  (Read 1898 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Dox47
« on: November 13, 2009, 03:29:39 PM »
Don't be shy. We won't leave marks when we bite.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Dox47
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »
Unless you want there to be some :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 03:57:12 PM »
We really understand the sensitive type here. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 04:40:00 PM »

Are you really implying that the guy who's avatar is a picture of him chomping on a cigar while aiming a rifle with a silencer attached is the "sensitive type"?  :lol:

P7PSP

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »
Inquiring minds want to know.  :indeed:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 04:59:19 PM »

Are you really implying that the guy who's avatar is a picture of him chomping on a cigar while aiming a rifle with a flash supressor attached is the "sensitive type"?  :lol:

:ninja:

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 05:11:50 PM »

Are you really implying that the guy who's avatar is a picture of him chomping on a cigar while aiming a rifle with a flash supressor attached is the "sensitive type"?  :lol:

You don't know me yet, so I'll let it pass that you're not aware that I don't own any toy guns, fake silencers, or "flash suppressors".  Unless you're the ATF, in which case, yes, it's most definitely a flash suppressor... ;)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 05:15:33 PM »

I didn't mean to say it was fake.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 05:18:11 PM »

You don't know me yet, so I'll let it pass that you're not aware that I don't own any toy guns, fake silencers, or "flash suppressors".  Unless you're the ATF, in which case, yes, it's most definitely a flash suppressor... ;)

You don't know ebm yet so we'll let it pass that you're not aware that he was thinking  :flasher: and not gun related flash suppressor.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 05:30:12 PM »
You don't know ebm yet so we'll let it pass that you're not aware that he was thinking  :flasher: and not gun related flash suppressor.

Ahh, common mistake.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 04:18:23 AM by Dox47 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 09:28:36 AM »
You know there was a time when you would have been assailed in stepping into I2. You would have had to fight for credibility and your integrity would have been on the line.
Perhaps I should question that you may not be the person in your avatar or point out than your ability to shoot guns is nothing on an internet forum or many other things but two things stop me.

1. I have mellowed. (Good or bad I dunno)
2. I actually like you....damn it. You seem alright and switched on. Dare I say a good fit.

Welcome aboard.  ;D
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Blasted

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2009, 09:44:39 AM »
And he likes the Watchmen which is an instant plus in my book  :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2009, 12:30:47 PM »

Are you really implying that the guy who's avatar is a picture of him chomping on a cigar while aiming a rifle with a silencer attached is the "sensitive type"?  :lol:

Yup. A softie. :P

- Albert Einstein

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »

Are you really implying that the guy who's avatar is a picture of him chomping on a cigar while aiming a rifle with a flash supressor attached is the "sensitive type"?  :lol:

You don't know me yet, so I'll let it pass that you're not aware that I don't own any toy guns, fake silencers, or "flash suppressors".  Unless you're the ATF, in which case, yes, it's most definitely a flash suppressor... ;)

Aren't those the devices that the ATF claimed to use upon their initial assault on Mt Carmel in 1993? Having spoken w/several Branch Davidians who were there ATT, I can assure you that--unless flash suppressors = flash-bang grenades + autoweapon fire--that was most definitely NOT the case.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

P7PSP

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2009, 12:46:40 PM »
They sure did a bang up job of "saving the children" in that case didn't they? Tanks, flame tabs and CS as accelerant.  :thumbdn: Fuckin Janet Sterno.