Author Topic: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 67501 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #2790 on: July 18, 2013, 09:26:31 AM »
  Having a stupidly pedantic text argument with my brother.  He thinks a fan provides enough cooling as long as
  one wears shorts, I prefer air conditioning and object to the implication that I am being wasteful by using it. 
  AND my stupid auto-correct is farking up my answers.  All around, a sad, spazzy spectacle.  :autism:

Your brother is nuts. :thumbup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2791 on: July 18, 2013, 09:28:05 AM »
  Having a stupidly pedantic text argument with my brother.  He thinks a fan provides enough cooling as long as
  one wears shorts, I prefer air conditioning and object to the implication that I am being wasteful by using it. 
  AND my stupid auto-correct is farking up my answers.  All around, a sad, spazzy spectacle.  :autism:

Your brother is nuts. :thumbup:

He does have an unusually high tolerance of heat.  We have agreed to disagree.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2792 on: July 18, 2013, 09:31:53 AM »
setting up a laptop

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #2793 on: July 18, 2013, 02:12:14 PM »
Drinking a nice cup of coffee and smoking 'me own' thinly rolled fag.

You smoke?!  How much?  For how many years?  :orly:

Yes, I do smoke.. between 20 and 30 a day, I suppose. It depends.

Like said, I roll thin 'fags' myself. With fresh, g-q, tabacco and rolling paper made out of rice.

And 'this shit's been going on from when I was 17 years old. Did stop smoking for brief moments earlier but went back smoking again after a couple of weeks.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

TheoK

« Reply #2794 on: July 18, 2013, 02:20:58 PM »
Fumare forte est  :viking:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2795 on: July 19, 2013, 02:05:49 AM »
Posting, drinking coffee and waiting for the guests to die.

Fixed.  :M :P

how very insightful. :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2796 on: July 19, 2013, 02:06:22 AM »
Not doing anything useful.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #2797 on: July 19, 2013, 10:25:37 AM »
Dicing up a few kilo of poppy pods and straw with a pair of kitchen scissors, to stew up in some slightly acidified methanol, evaporate, gas with ammonia to hopefully precipitate the alkaloids as the ammonium phenate salts (morphine and related opium alkaloids with a phenolic hydroxyl group, can form phenoxide/phenate salts with alkalis, which should be insoluble.

From then on, it'll be a quick and easy reaction with propionyl chloride and a little sodium acetate as a catalyst, to make some pretty fucking well bangin' smack. Only based on the more potent and longer lasting dipropionylmorphine, rather than the common, traditional diacetylmorphine (H).

Looking forward to this :D Much more economical, and much MUCH more bang for buck (not that any 'bucks' got spent on this mind you) than necking a liter or so at a time of the truly heinous-tasting pod tea. Decided to go the whole hog, so to speak, and refine it down to a shootable, and potent end product.

Only bioassay I have read for dipropionylmorphine, is someone who did the same thing, starting from pods. His report stated, that with a fair opioid tolerance already, a point the size of a match head, when booted up, absolutely flattened the guy. Which sounds good to me :D
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #2798 on: July 19, 2013, 10:37:26 AM »
DIY heroin?

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2799 on: July 19, 2013, 10:48:53 AM »
Sort of. But not quite.

My chosen end product, is going to be not diacetylmorphine, but a propionylated full spectrum mixture of opium alkaloids, the unacylated equivalent is omnopon, or pantopon. I'm not going to separate out all the different alkaloids, but isolate the lot, and react with propionyl chloride+some sodium acetate as basic catalyst.

Dipropionylmorphine will be the main active constituent, which is more lipophilic than heroin is, and will pass the blood-brain barrier faster, hopefully leading to a stronger rush when injected (after cleaning out the plant proteins, which could if IV'ed cause anaphylaxis) DPM is also apparently both stronger, and longer acting than H.

Poppy products with all the range of alkaloids, as in pod tea, or raw opium has a significantly different effect to oral morphine/codeine mix on its own, the minor alkaloids such as thebaine, make it quite stimulating, and pretty perky.

So I want to see what its like, when made into some proper skag.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2800 on: July 19, 2013, 11:17:33 AM »
Blended pods to a fine mush in a liter or two of MeOH. Just grabbing my PH testing pen and papers, some NaOAc, propionyl chloride, etc. etc. etc.

Time to get to work, where I feel most at home, busy in the lab :)

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2801 on: July 19, 2013, 03:07:10 PM »
The project is going well. Indeed, very well. Got several blenders full of methanolic pod-sludge stewed, and filtered by means of a funnel loaded into a big glass demijohn, and a sieve with a sheet of kitchen paper towl in it, and mechanical pressure (I.e a gloved hand ramming it downwards to squeeze out the juices.

Now dark green and very, very stinky. A good sign....and lol...further encouraging sign was that I quite literally started nodding off, and fell asleep during the process, must have absorbed some of the alkaloids transdermally perhaps, whilst dicing up the poppies. Still have several kg more to process though, and several liters of methanol to blend up, filter, return to the blender for a further extraction, squeeze out and filter, rinse, repeat, until the filtrate no longer runs intensely colored; by which point the mush should bee exhausted.

All in all, quite a lot of work, but it should 'bee' worth it :)

I still feel really sleepy, and my eyes can't help but keep closing on their own xD

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2802 on: July 19, 2013, 03:08:36 PM »
Sort of. But not quite.

My chosen end product, is going to be not diacetylmorphine, but a propionylated full spectrum mixture of opium alkaloids, the unacylated equivalent is omnopon, or pantopon. I'm not going to separate out all the different alkaloids, but isolate the lot, and react with propionyl chloride+some sodium acetate as basic catalyst.

Dipropionylmorphine will be the main active constituent, which is more lipophilic than heroin is, and will pass the blood-brain barrier faster, hopefully leading to a stronger rush when injected (after cleaning out the plant proteins, which could if IV'ed cause anaphylaxis) DPM is also apparently both stronger, and longer acting than H.

Poppy products with all the range of alkaloids, as in pod tea, or raw opium has a significantly different effect to oral morphine/codeine mix on its own, the minor alkaloids such as thebaine, make it quite stimulating, and pretty perky.

So I want to see what its like, when made into some proper skag.

So DIY super-heroin

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2803 on: July 19, 2013, 03:10:47 PM »
How does this experiment end well?

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2804 on: July 19, 2013, 09:56:41 PM »
It ends well when it yields a nice pile of pure glistening white crystalline powder, of equal purity to pharmaceutical-grade diamorphine, thats how. Only in this case, turbo-charged, nitrous-boosted H :D

Project is coming on nicely, and just come back from the poppy fields, with a kilo or so more pods that ripened over the course of yesterday and last night :)

Plus enough for an invigorating, if still monumentally loathsome tasting/smelling morning pot of pod tea.

I just don't trust anything off the street, other than either weed, or pharm pills, maybe methadone liquid, street H could well be bashed to shit with all manner of revolting cuts, and never mind the fact it might have been shipped into the country stuffed up some paki's arse ring. That is REALLY not something I want to put in my veins :P