Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 67507 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: What are You doing right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #2760 on: July 06, 2013, 05:49:53 AM »
Getting ready to meet my aunt in town for breakfast. Then try to watch the womans final at Wimbledon, and then go for a walk in the countryside. Its a lovely day, and I think I'll go for a walk along the river.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2761 on: July 06, 2013, 06:18:32 AM »
Kids have just gone to bed. I have just had a shower. Thinking of chopping up the veggies for the week, Leaving fruit out for tomorrow to try out my new juicer. Going to make a vegetarian lasagna tomorrow and then go to friends place. Will have dinner there probably, so will buy dessert.
Going to play some MMORPGs and watch some Youtube before cutting up last of veggies and packing things up.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #2762 on: July 06, 2013, 06:53:39 AM »
I am posting on I2.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2763 on: July 06, 2013, 10:00:23 AM »
Im about to make myself Tarka Daal, with naan bread.

Well, by make, I mean I'm gonna heat up the daal and toast the naan bread :laugh:

Fuck Nigella Lawson. I am the one true domestic goddess :viking: :viking: :viking:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #2764 on: July 06, 2013, 04:39:02 PM »
Just starting to come up on the AMT from earlier, sitting on my arse, watching a movie on TV.

Wierd kinda butterflies-in-stomach fluttery sensation just beginning.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2765 on: July 06, 2013, 05:01:26 PM »
ATM means ass to mouth.
What does AMT stand for?
Misunderstood.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #2766 on: July 06, 2013, 05:09:21 PM »
I'm eating chex mix and thinking about RDA.
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2767 on: July 06, 2013, 05:42:58 PM »
Alpha-methyltryptamine. Structurally, its the indole version of amphetamine, but  rather than being a typical amphetamine-like stimulant (although it does have significant stimulant and some pressor properties) the closer structural similarity to serotonin gives it affinity for 5HT2aRs, making it an effective psychedelic, as well as an MDMA-like triple monoamine releaser (and probably reuptake inhibitor, not sure on that but it wouldn't surprise me one bit)

One of the very few entactogen/empathogens that agrees with my a-social autie nature.

I'm getting pretty wide-eyed and starting to 'roll' as the yanks term MDxx-like effects :)

Think I fancy another 20mg or so though nasally. I've always had better luck with it that way; although it burns like a bugger and smells pretty shitty...literally, very indole-y skatole-like odor, although not nearly as outright fecal as skatole, more flowery (skatole, the same compound that gives shit its stink, is actually, believe it or not, an important component of the floral odor of jasmine, and is used extensively in synthetic jasmine perfumes and essences, the real thing, costing a fucking bomb due to the absolute masses needed to distill even a few mililiters of jasmine essential oil)

Ohboy...my eyes are fucking watering after that...freebases usually burn, but AMT seems to sting worse than most.
Might add a little 5-methoxy-diallyltryptamine in a bit, depending on how hard that top-up dose of AMT hits.

Heh..although I've had worse. epena/parica/yakee snuff made from virola bark and slaked lime, or the bufotenine-based traditional amazonian hallucinogenic snuff made from yopo seed...those were painful enough to literally drop me to my knees, spluttering ground-up bean/tree bark loogies. And with a dose of several grams, it HURTS.

Although an interesting experience.  The natives apparently have it forcefully blasted up into their sinuses via a bifurcated tube, made from a hollow bird bone, using the breath power of another native to blow it up into the reciever's nostrils.

Had some plants (yopo, not epena), but they died when someone was meant to care for them whilst I was not there to do so myself, and then promptly ignored all my precious plants. The yopo I grew all the way from seed, until they were trees some 3-4 foot high. Lost all my peruvian torch cacti too, my khat plant, and other, rarer species besides :(

Entire collection needs building up from scratch again. Really fucked off that the sonofabitch in question did that. Shouldn't agree to take and care for someone's carefully grown pride and joy, and then just ignore them, and let them all die for want of water.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2768 on: July 07, 2013, 02:09:58 AM »
Drinking my morning coffee and browsing this place. Avoiding the guests.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2769 on: July 07, 2013, 04:49:31 PM »
sitting on the porch, listening to the thunder roll

watching the clouds come in

more rain

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2770 on: July 07, 2013, 07:21:56 PM »
Drinking a cup of coffee.  Literally, a cup.  I realized how Super-sized we've become when a cup of coffee is considered to be 16 ounces or more. 

A small size order of fries was a large order 40 years ago.  Coca-Cola came in 6 ounce bottles.  Moderation starts with me, now.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #2771 on: July 07, 2013, 07:26:58 PM »
Posting on I2. :)

Sitting alone in I2 chat. :(
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2772 on: July 08, 2013, 12:32:45 AM »
Posting, drinking coffee and waiting.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2773 on: July 08, 2013, 01:02:11 AM »
Holy crap does AMT ever last a long, long, long LOOOOONG time.

It is still going STRONG. With perhaps the merest slightest trace of winding down now. In that I could possibly, maybe, eat a small bite of food. I haven't eaten all yesterday, eating twice the day before. I'm still not hungry really. But maybe some small, highly reinforcing item of food, a bag of jerky sounds good now, no more than that and a cold drink though, its all I want food wise. Still tripping HARD. Oh boy....I have a doc appointment in half an hour. It certainly will NOT be done by then. Still rolling  along with the force of a main battle tank. Lol he can't fail but notice my eyes being like dinnerplates :P

Although my gp is decent, won't hold the fact I use cannabinoids, psychedelics, and the likes of PCP/ket analogs against me, knowing I know my field very well, and know enough to make responsible choices.  He won't have it bias against treating me with the meds I need.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2774 on: July 08, 2013, 07:01:40 AM »
Posting on the board but otherwise doing fuck all.

- Albert Einstein