Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201383 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #12960 on: June 04, 2020, 08:58:07 AM »
Um....... should I? Or should I not?

Will it hurt anyone?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #12961 on: June 04, 2020, 05:03:28 PM »
I love it when gaslighting becomes an obvious thing.  Work, life, online........at least it's something I recognize before I get sucked into the idiocy and narcissism.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12962 on: June 04, 2020, 05:43:48 PM »

Will it hurt anyone?

Just random shit at the time -_-

Questioning everything, especially the confusion.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12963 on: June 04, 2020, 09:31:56 PM »
The irony of Trump threatening to send in the military while criticising China for doing the same in Hong Kong.

:indeed:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12964 on: June 05, 2020, 12:56:22 AM »
^Awesome piece of writing, MOSW. +
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12965 on: June 05, 2020, 07:48:58 AM »

Will it hurt anyone?

Just random shit at the time -_-

Questioning everything, especially the confusion.

I think many of us are in a similar boat.
With no context, I answered your post in a way that struck me almost in an instant.
That is why I responded so randomly.
 :thumbup:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12966 on: June 05, 2020, 07:52:18 AM »
The irony of Trump threatening to send in the military while criticising China for doing the same in Hong Kong.

This article is very good, written about the unrest in the US in the same style that arrest elsewhere in the world gets reported:

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/if-war-correspondents-reported-on-the-american-protests-in-the-same-way-they-reported-on-protests-in-other-countries

After exploring that sight a bit, there seems to be quite a bit of well written content to peruse.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12967 on: June 05, 2020, 03:54:14 PM »
I hope you get rid of the orange moron soon. The US deserves better.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12968 on: June 05, 2020, 07:40:55 PM »
I hope you get rid of the orange moron soon. The US deserves better.
Truth. I'm no fan of Biden but I like one of the women that he has on the short list for VP. Val Demings former Orlando police chief who worked as one of the six Democratic impeachment managers during Trump’s impeachment trial.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #12969 on: June 05, 2020, 07:59:25 PM »
If this orange moron becomes president second time round, there's something very wrong here?
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #12970 on: June 05, 2020, 08:01:54 PM »
Why is somebody target shooting at 10 pm?????    :finger:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12971 on: June 05, 2020, 08:55:47 PM »
If this orange moron becomes president second time round, there's something very wrong here?

Yeah... it shows that the GOP has no balls, and is worse than the Tories on your side of the pond.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12972 on: June 05, 2020, 08:57:30 PM »

Yeah... it shows that the GOP has no balls, and is worse than the Tories on your side of the pond.
What's your take on this Gen? Do you really think he'll get back in? I'm terrified he will because there are so many shitty people out in the world who have been given the legal right to vote. But God would I love to see him lose and have to face the music when his family moves out of the WH.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #12973 on: June 05, 2020, 09:08:29 PM »

What's your take on this Gen? Do you really think he'll get back in? I'm terrified he will because there are so many shitty people out in the world who have been given the legal right to vote. But God would I love to see him lose and have to face the music when his family moves out of the WH.

There is a faction of Republicans in the states that are wanting him out... there is rumors on-line that some of the PACs are going to go as far as to support Biden's run...

My parents might vote for Biden depending on who he picks as his running mate... one likely candidate for Biden's choice is Susan Rice (former U.S. Ambassador to the UN), or Senator Tammy Duckworth from Illinois.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12974 on: June 05, 2020, 09:11:27 PM »

There is a faction of Republicans in the states that are wanting him out... there is rumors on-line that some of the PACs are going to go as far as to support Biden's run...

My parents might vote for Biden depending on who he picks as his running mate... one likely candidate for Biden's choice is Susan Rice (former U.S. Ambassador to the UN), or Senator Tammy Duckworth from Illinois.
I know I don't live in the US but I'm really liking Val Demings out of FL.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad