Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201389 times)

TheoK

Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #6300 on: November 12, 2013, 04:11:04 AM »
It's a real cannon she has. I think he might need a kilo of lube and some anaesthetics too  :o

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6301 on: November 12, 2013, 04:14:43 AM »
I can mostly only relate to women

No, you can't. You don't know how to behave around them. You don't know what to say or what to do around them, which is painfully obvious to anyone here.

But what's worse, far worse, is that you are unwilling to learn.

Butchered quote = stupid gibberish answer
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6302 on: November 12, 2013, 04:37:20 AM »
@Lit: Why are you so obsessed with shemales?

But girls with dicks, let's be serious:

- women with cocks = quite attractive because unusual and big, like giant tits, also BDSM. Not really that pragmatical but so what. Doesn't exist.
- shemales = men with cocks who try to look like women = not attractive because sexuality
- MtF transsexuals = men who possibly also underwent surgery and now have mutilated sex organs = even worse
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6303 on: November 12, 2013, 04:41:35 AM »
Shemale for comparison.

TheoK

« Reply #6304 on: November 12, 2013, 04:43:45 AM »
 :tard:

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6305 on: November 12, 2013, 05:02:50 AM »
Well, I guess if you looked like Adam to begin with you would turn out to be indistinguishable to a woman. At least as far as instinctive perception goes.

Adam already looks more female than some girls in that picture.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6306 on: November 12, 2013, 05:24:32 AM »
What's between someone's legs doesn't make them of a certain sex and I already said that it is entirely unimportant.

I am very clearly describing here how the problems arise and your ridicule of it is spurting out stupid bias and stereotypes.
Well, I don't get what you are trying to explain. So, I'll go with Odeon's assessment.

Really? Let's go through it again. I promise it is not complicated:

1. I am heterosexual, that means I can only be attracted to women without any element of choice
2. I am human and my perception (not understanding) of reality is fixed and cannot be altered by choice or knowledge. Especially if relating to very very instinctive and basic things, that are evolutionary branded in like gravity and dailight. For example: which animals are of my species, which animals of my species are of my sex, is the room dark or is it bright, do I see 4 fingers or 5 fingers, etc. Those are all features of perception you have no control over whatsoever.
3. If I perceive (not understand) MtF transsexuals as males, although I understand them as females, and if I have neither a choice over that perceived reality, nor over my sexuality, then what is the outcome?

And followed by that realization, rather important here: what is the fudge factor? How to deal with the surrounding issues described?

You've spent weeks to get pictures of the penises of the male members here. And now you want to tell me that what is in the pants of people is entirely unimportant?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6307 on: November 12, 2013, 05:27:49 AM »
What's between someone's legs doesn't make them of a certain sex and I already said that it is entirely unimportant.

I am very clearly describing here how the problems arise and your ridicule of it is spurting out stupid bias and stereotypes.
Well, I don't get what you are trying to explain. So, I'll go with Odeon's assessment.

1. I am heterosexual, that means I can only be attracted to women without any element of choice
2. I am human and my perception (not understanding) of reality is fixed and cannot be altered by choice or knowledge. Especially if relating to very very instinctive and basic things, that are evolutionary branded in like gravity and dailight. For example: which animals are of my species, which animals of my species are of my sex, is the room dark or is it bright, do I see 4 fingers or 5 fingers, etc. Those are all features of perception you have no control over whatsoever.
3. If I perceive (not understand) MtF transsexuals as males, although I understand them as females, and if I have neither a choice over that perceived reality, nor over my sexuality, then what is the outcome?

And followed by that realization, rather important here: what is the fudge factor? How to deal with the surrounding issues described?

You've spent weeks to get pictures of the penises of the male members here. And now you want to tell me that what is in the pants of people is entirely unimportant?

You have a point.  I'm sure his answer will be fascinating!  :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6308 on: November 12, 2013, 05:29:20 AM »
When you do not know someone in depth, you have to assume a lot of detailed information about them which you have no solid confirmation of by experience. That is how someone transsexual can initially be rather like a woman (or simply ambiguous, so that you can rationally decide what is true) to your perception, only to be 'corrected' into a male by your sense of reality and emotional perception later, if it is fed with the actual details you couldn't be aware of before.

When you get to know someone in depth, there is always surprise happening. No one matches the average profile.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6309 on: November 12, 2013, 05:30:31 AM »

You have a point.  I'm sure his answer will be fascinating!  :orly:

Right now, I dont know what is more worrying, him writing his texts, or me 'taking time to read them.  :nerdy:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #6310 on: November 12, 2013, 09:33:34 AM »
DFGL: Why are you so interested in Adam?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6311 on: November 12, 2013, 11:51:48 AM »
Adam looks extremely female and that is equally as much unusual and interesting.

You put the penis size comparison out of context. If I were briefly organizing a competition, for example a car race, you can't put that out of context to justify that men are all about cars and not caring about women either. Surprise: cars are absolutely irrelevant to relationships with women. It may sound pretty funny, but makes no sense whatsoever.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:03:15 PM by 神 »

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6312 on: November 12, 2013, 04:16:32 PM »
I just had the thought: what if my former mistress was transsexual? I can't rule it out either.

If I ever emotionally realized the wrong things, it would mean I have been seriously abused and tortured by a man while being very vulnerable, which would make me equally as much traumatized by it. This is just extremely frightening. I didn't know her that long.

One time it is tiotally fine because you are fucking obsessive and mental, and the other it is like you have been raped in your childhood.

Well I am not sure if that actually happens, but it is what would happen if just the sexual/emotional aspect was gone. I guess it is more like him still being female in memory and being confusingly corrected partially by the brain in that. Not sure what happens with really intense emotions.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:22:45 PM by 神 »

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6313 on: November 12, 2013, 04:27:31 PM »
She was so reasonable, even more than Pyraxis. I have never seen that in a woman in real life.

But I remember I knew something that confirmed the sex. Don't know what it was though.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6314 on: November 12, 2013, 10:43:24 PM »
happy 11-12-13 day. Once in a lifetime experience. Why isn't there a parade?
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher