Educational

Author Topic: Post what you are thinking right now, part two  (Read 201383 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you are thinking right now, part two
« Reply #6285 on: November 10, 2013, 11:33:37 PM »
DFGL really is a waste of oxygen.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6286 on: November 10, 2013, 11:42:24 PM »
A great deal of women I have been initially attracted to were transsexuals. But when I got to know them better, I was unable to identify them as female anymore, hence they just 'died' emotionally.

The surrounding considerations are extremely warranted.

So, your instinct says "attraction" and then your mind takes over?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6287 on: November 11, 2013, 09:39:36 AM »
A great deal of women I have been initially attracted to were transsexuals. But when I got to know them better, I was unable to identify them as female anymore, hence they just 'died' emotionally.

You're referring to the "mind" between his legs, right?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Biggest Dick on the Board
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #6288 on: November 11, 2013, 09:51:39 AM »

No, attraction itself is not instinctual, and what is 'mind' supposed to be in context even. I don't even know how you can misinterpret what I wrote so wrong in the first place.

Attraction depends on certain features that are considered desirable, in respect to your sexual orientation. That can be if you have a shared interest or if someone has certain personality features, the way they behave, etc or just very bluntly if they smell good or look pretty (which is not very likely to be important over the internet). I find a large skull size very attractive, unfortunately that is also a rather male feature, like other aspects, for example being interested in programming or being obsessive, rational, aggressive, dominant, etc. There are real women who are like that, but it is so rare that they are likely outnumbered by transsexuals.

When you do not know someone in depth, you have to assume a lot of detailed information about them which you have no solid confirmation of by experience. That is how someone transsexual can initially be rather like a woman (or simply ambiguous, so that you can rationally decide what is true) to your perception, only to be 'corrected' into a male by your sense of reality and emotional perception later, if it is fed with the actual details you couldn't be aware of before.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6289 on: November 11, 2013, 09:52:01 AM »

If only it was just that. Looks like his mind is aimed at what is between the legs of the people he meets too.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6290 on: November 11, 2013, 09:55:20 AM »

If only it was just that. Looks like his mind is aimed at what is between the legs of the people he meets too.

That's because anything else would be above his level.

- Albert Einstein

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6291 on: November 11, 2013, 09:58:13 AM »
What's between someone's legs doesn't make them of a certain sex and I already said that it is entirely unimportant.

I am very clearly describing here how the problems arise and your ridicule of it is spurting out stupid bias and stereotypes.
t͕̬̱̣̻he̘̳͍̯͇ͥ̾ ͇̉̋ĥ̖ͣi̘͕̙v͉̆̉e̠͓̐̔ ͕͍̺̝̑͛ͪṃ̯̳͙͗́i̓͑͌̿ͥ̐n̯͉̥̘͚͎̹ͮ͑̏ͤd̙̗̫̓ ̟̝̼͌̉́͑rͦ̋͗̃̐͛e̪̅p͂r̯̙̙̿e̳̟͔͔̼͍̪̅ͪͬ̔͛́̚s̰͈̭̞̭̥̃̐ͤ̽ͤĕ͕̹̙͒͆͒̍n͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅṯ͍̟͕̮͆̑͛̐͛ị̭̟̮̍̆ͥ̂̈́̅n̯͙̯̝̗͑͐̓g̻̠͊̂́ͤ ̂̄̒͌ͮ̐́̄̈̿̈ͫp̦̜͇̝̈͌̈ͭ̐̌s̜̼̪̪͍̩y̑ͪ̏ĉ̤͉̆h̹̫͖̱͙͉͙ȍ͐̅t͚̝ị̺̳ͮͬͬ̀ͅc͖̭͖̣̱͂͊̆ ̰̤̞̬̠̳̇ć̻̱͙͎̘̲̰hȃ̩͔̿̎͂̂̚o̦̱̩ś̹̗̥̤̝ͅ,̫͚̥͎͚͇͓͗ͬͪ͆ ͥ̃̌̀̉̈́h̋̾͛͗e̜ ͚̥̞̫̠ͫͮ͛̿c̈o͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬm̠̩̣ͧe̮ͯͪs̳̞̘͇͎̳͉̈́̃͂ ̞̎ͯh̖͚́̈̑̓̋ë̟̻̼̩́ͧͩ̎͛ ̯̲̖͕̖̘͉c͕o̻̝̰͓̙ͯ͋̃̊̈́͂̏m̬̩̃e̯͆̆͒ͩs̲ ̜͔̭͎s̼̟̰͉͈̅̒͂̎̿ͤo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬo͈͖͋̔͂̀ͬn͈̠̣ͪ̇ͩ͆ͩͅ

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6292 on: November 11, 2013, 09:59:27 AM »
No stereotypes. I'm referring to you specifically.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6293 on: November 11, 2013, 09:59:51 AM »
What's between someone's legs doesn't make them of a certain sex and I already said that it is entirely unimportant.

I am very clearly describing here how the problems arise and your ridicule of it is spurting out stupid bias and stereotypes.
Well, I don't get what you are trying to explain. So, I'll go with Odeon's assessment.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6294 on: November 11, 2013, 10:10:32 AM »

Well, I don't get what you are trying to explain. So, I'll go with Odeon's assessment.

Really? Let's go through it again. I promise it is not complicated:

1. I am heterosexual, that means I can only be attracted to women without any element of choice
2. I am human and my perception (not understanding) of reality is fixed and cannot be altered by choice or knowledge. Especially if relating to very very instinctive and basic things, that are evolutionary branded in like gravity and dailight. For example: which animals are of my species, which animals of my species are of my sex, is the room dark or is it bright, do I see 4 fingers or 5 fingers, etc. Those are all features of perception you have no control over whatsoever.
3. If I perceive (not understand) MtF transsexuals as males, although I understand them as females, and if I have neither a choice over that perceived reality, nor over my sexuality, then what is the outcome?

And followed by that realization, rather important here: what is the fudge factor? How to deal with the surrounding issues described?

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #6295 on: November 11, 2013, 10:14:12 AM »

You spend a lot of time caring about something that's entirely unimportant.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

• Intense Poster
« Reply #6296 on: November 11, 2013, 10:32:30 AM »
You mean transsexuals are unimportant, because they are an extreme minority?

Well, like I said, I can mostly only relate to women and am only interested in women who are an extreme minority too. And there are a lot of transsexuals in it.

So the issues are a whole lot more important to me than normal.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6297 on: November 11, 2013, 12:00:32 PM »
I can mostly only relate to women

No, you can't. You don't know how to behave around them. You don't know what to say or what to do around them, which is painfully obvious to anyone here.

But what's worse, far worse, is that you are unwilling to learn.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #6298 on: November 11, 2013, 09:52:36 PM »

No. People are just giving you crap because you're referencing adam, but guessing you know that. Maybe try sharing your philosophy without specifically referencing individuals here if you'd like a different reaction.

P7PSP

« Reply #6299 on: November 11, 2013, 10:37:34 PM »
3. If I perceive (not understand) MtF transsexuals as males, although I understand them as females, and if I have neither a choice over that perceived reality, nor over my sexuality, then what is the outcome?

And followed by that realization, rather important here: what is the fudge factor? How to deal with the surrounding issues described?
If the fudge factor concerns you that much than you could just have an enema before Maria tops you.  :thumbup: