Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126499 times)

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #4080 on: December 07, 2011, 02:21:14 AM »
At least there's Spasticity to fall back on if the drama gets too heated. Personally I'm up for some fresh GA piking.

Careful though, she may dob your site in at any opportunity to do so. :zoinks:

He can if he wants, but I won't be surprised.

I'm unlikely to do anything, I don't go to your site. It was only through renaeden that I saw what peeguy'd posted on his. Plus I'm a bit more thick skinned since then (probably in part thanks to this place :LOL: )
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4081 on: December 07, 2011, 02:32:23 AM »
GA should get another chance here.
Not me.
If renaeden can, why not you? Are you saying that you'd punish GA indefinitely for something you've only learned about through teh interwebz?
No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I see no change in attitude from it, no guilt, no remorse, etc. I can't respect beings like it.
Well, I do see it, and I think she deserves a break. She no worse at expressing regret and remorse on teh interwebz than most others here (assuming for a moment that it's the place where you should express all of your personal shortcomings, which I think it's not), but certainly better than a few who'll avoid blame at all costs.
I see different from what you see.
I didn't see a "Yes, it was stupid and irresponsible of me to ask Renaeden to go pick up my friend from the airport and I shouldn't have said that at all to her. And yes, I harmed her in in various ways, but we had to cut the relationship regardless because it was hurting us both" r anything of the sort.
What I saw (and continue to see) is "Oh, I feel "guilty" for being who I am and I'm suffering and she's suffering but I can't help being who I am and we "made up" anyway so who cares if she got hurt in the past" bullshit.

You might want to look through the older threads where I did own up to the unintentional harm I caused. I've also said before that it was very insensitive for me to ask renaeden if she might pick up my friend. I'm not good at the emotional stuff (oh lord how I wish I were).

Either way, can we stop grave robbing and move on to newer examples of why I'm such a bad bad person??  ::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4082 on: December 07, 2011, 03:10:12 AM »
Either way, can we stop grave robbing and move on to newer examples of why I'm such a bad bad person??  ::)

Or not.

Let's face it at best you will excuse, dismiss, downplay or justify and at worst get upset and leave in a rain of tears.
I think carrying on humouring you such examples is indulging you. I think everyone here has some opinion of you good or bad or indifferent. Are you really wanting to have more examples cited and people weighing in on it or are you cool with accepting that Calavera is not likely to see you point of view and that others probably won't?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4083 on: December 07, 2011, 03:15:59 AM »
I don't think it's doing anyone any good to continue this. Certainly not renaeden.

Shleed, were you planning on keeping drama out of your board by fuelling it here?

wat

You said you wouldn't mind "piking" GA.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4084 on: December 07, 2011, 06:03:44 AM »
I don't think it's doing anyone any good to continue this. Certainly not renaeden.

True. Renaeden doesn't deserve this.

:agreed:

No matter how I feel about GA thoughtlessly asking renaeden for a ride from the airport for "a close friend" I have no desire at all for her to be hurt any more than she already has been.
Also agreed.  Those who dislike GA on her own merits probably only need wait awhile before she does something current and unrelated to poor renaeden to pick at.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #4085 on: December 07, 2011, 06:41:22 AM »

Shleed, were you planning on keeping drama out of your board by fuelling it here?

wat

You said you wouldn't mind "piking" GA.

What does drama on here have to do with my forum? If it spills onto there then so be it.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4086 on: December 07, 2011, 07:23:24 AM »

Or not.

Let's face it at best you will excuse, dismiss, downplay or justify and at worst get upset and leave in a rain of tears.
I think carrying on humouring you such examples is indulging you. I think everyone here has some opinion of you good or bad or indifferent. Are you really wanting to have more examples cited and people weighing in on it or are you cool with accepting that Calavera is not likely to see you point of view and that others probably won't?

I was joking. Not being literal, sorry. :asthing:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4087 on: December 07, 2011, 07:38:10 AM »
Ah my bad. I did not get the tone. Mind you if it had of been said out loud I still would not have got it. I am a spazz  :tard:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4088 on: December 07, 2011, 07:40:02 AM »
Ah my bad. I did not get the tone. Mind you if it had of been said out loud I still would not have got it. I am a spazz  :tard:

Don't worry, I didn't see the emoticon at the end either.  A bad habit from reading too quickly.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #4089 on: December 09, 2011, 07:39:09 PM »
I'm back for now, but I will be avoiding drama and avoiding blaming the wrong people for the wrong things.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4090 on: December 09, 2011, 07:49:16 PM »
I'm back for now, but I will be avoiding drama and avoiding blaming the wrong people for the wrong things.

Welcome back.

Who aren't you going to blame for which things?

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4091 on: December 09, 2011, 07:51:03 PM »

Welcome back.

I'm not going to blame the many for the actions of the few.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4092 on: December 09, 2011, 08:27:40 PM »

Welcome back.

Are you speaking in code? You seem continually to allude to much and say little.

Offline TA

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4093 on: December 09, 2011, 08:31:58 PM »

Welcome back.

Are you speaking in code? You seem continually to allude to much and say little.

I mistakenly blamed the actions of a few members on a whole site.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4094 on: December 09, 2011, 08:37:10 PM »
Maybe you were casting around for blame and were not sure who you wanted to attach blame to? Maybe the fact that you would cast around for blame rather than be clear about who and what you saw as a fault, is more of an issue to look at. Questioning yourself as to why that may be?