Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126487 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #4065 on: December 06, 2011, 12:18:50 PM »
At least there's Spasticity to fall back on if the drama gets too heated. Personally I'm up for some fresh GA piking.

Scrapheap

« Reply #4066 on: December 06, 2011, 12:28:40 PM »
At least there's Spasticity to fall back on if the drama gets too heated. Personally I'm up for some fresh GA piking.

Meh, GA's an ID10T. I could care less. :zzz:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4067 on: December 06, 2011, 04:59:10 PM »
I don't think it's doing anyone any good to continue this. Certainly not renaeden.

Shleed, were you planning on keeping drama out of your board by fuelling it here?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4068 on: December 06, 2011, 05:46:45 PM »
I don't think it's doing anyone any good to continue this. Certainly not renaeden.

True. Renaeden doesn't deserve this.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4069 on: December 06, 2011, 07:16:40 PM »

True. Renaeden doesn't deserve this.

:agreed:

No matter how I feel about GA thoughtlessly asking renaeden for a ride from the airport for "a close friend" I have no desire at all for her to be hurt any more than she already has been.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #4070 on: December 06, 2011, 08:09:02 PM »

Careful though, she may dob your site in at any opportunity to do so. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4071 on: December 07, 2011, 01:23:01 AM »
I also think that whatever happened, it is in the past. Certainly GA and renaeden seem to be past it. GA should get another chance here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4072 on: December 07, 2011, 01:26:53 AM »
GA should get another chance here.

Not me.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4073 on: December 07, 2011, 01:33:49 AM »

Not me.

If renaeden can, why not you? Are you saying that you'd punish GA indefinitely for something you've only learned about through teh interwebz?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4074 on: December 07, 2011, 01:35:52 AM »

Not me.

If renaeden can, why not you? Are you saying that you'd punish GA indefinitely for something you've only learned about through teh interwebz?

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I see no change in attitude from it, no guilt, no remorse, etc. I can't respect beings like it.

Offline Kaelyrhn

• The Tesseract Exception of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4075 on: December 07, 2011, 01:38:43 AM »
No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I see no change in attitude from it, no guilt, no remorse, etc. I can't respect beings like it.

How do you make that assumption? You have no idea if I feel guilt or remorse of the whole thing, you're not here, you weren't there.

I feel plenty remorseful, guilty, I love renaeden and I needed to transition, I fought with those two for so long. I just don't around advertising my remorse and guilt like some narcissistic badge of honour.
I often post on my phone. Expect typos & errors.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4076 on: December 07, 2011, 01:43:11 AM »

Not me.

Well, I do see it, and I think she deserves a break. She no worse at expressing regret and remorse on teh interwebz than most others here (assuming for a moment that it's the place where you should express all of your personal shortcomings, which I think it's not), but certainly better than a few who'll avoid blame at all costs.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4077 on: December 07, 2011, 01:49:36 AM »

Not me.

Well, I do see it, and I think she deserves a break. She no worse at expressing regret and remorse on teh interwebz than most others here (assuming for a moment that it's the place where you should express all of your personal shortcomings, which I think it's not), but certainly better than a few who'll avoid blame at all costs.

I see different from what you see.

I didn't see a "Yes, it was stupid and irresponsible of me to ask Renaeden to go pick up my friend from the airport and I shouldn't have said that at all to her. And yes, I harmed her in in various ways, but we had to cut the relationship regardless because it was hurting us both" r anything of the sort.

What I saw (and continue to see) is "Oh, I feel "guilty" for being who I am and I'm suffering and she's suffering but I can't help being who I am and we "made up" anyway so who cares if she got hurt in the past" bullshit.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #4078 on: December 07, 2011, 02:16:08 AM »

Shleed, were you planning on keeping drama out of your board by fuelling it here?

wat

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #4079 on: December 07, 2011, 02:17:27 AM »

Careful though, she may dob your site in at any opportunity to do so. :zoinks:

He can if he wants, but I won't be surprised.