Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126502 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3615 on: October 04, 2011, 10:22:42 AM »
What arguments? I know it's hard for some people to understand, but I did not come back with the intention of arguing. To be given the same treatment as anyone else (which is all anyone would want) and to not be forced to change to something I'm not. No arguing - no picking fights. Seems that some people want to keep shit going, and as painful as it is for you to want to realise, this one is not my fault. Responsibility does not always lay at the feet of one person in every situation; it goes two ways. You may say I'm shifting blame... why should that make me responsible for every little drama that happens? Fuck that bullshit. Yeah, I said alot of shi in that meltdown; unfortunately things got real bad and lines were drawn. Was it all MY fault? Not from where I stood. Not all of it at all. Am I taking the blame now? No, because I don't believe that anything I've said since I came back warrants it.

The main point I'm trying to make is richard, yourself, QV, CBC, etc are not expected to be any different to who they are. Why should I not get the same expectation? Why should I have to be any different?

It is only a forum......

But nobody said it was all your fault. In fact, I made it very clear to everybody that I was as responsible for the argument as you were. I said nasty stuff. I am responsible for that. You said nasty stuff, and you were responsible for that.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3616 on: October 04, 2011, 10:35:47 AM »
And sure, I am not anywhere near as good as flaming etc as a lot of you are, I wish I could do a better job. Anyway, all this shit has served no real purpose, and it was stupid that any of it got started.

@Butterflies: bringing your family into that fight was wrong, and the shit that I said should have been kept out of it. We may not see eye to eye on things, but fights should not include non-members.

@MLA: Dunno why you decided to prod, but you can have this battle. It's not getting either of us anywhere, so if you wanna call it quits, that would be fine. Getting sick of  all this shite anyway.

Now, I know that some of what I said when I came back was taken the way I didn't mean it to, it was just my way of wanting to be part of I2, and to let you know how I feel.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3617 on: October 04, 2011, 10:54:54 AM »

@Butterflies: bringing your family into that fight was wrong, and the shit that I said should have been kept out of it. We may not see eye to eye on things, but fights should not include non-members.

Both of us were wrong, but to be honest none of it bothers me. I've had almost as bad stuff said to me by someone on this site who I actually like. My problem with you has nothing to do with anything nasty you've said to me.

My one real problem with you is your determination to blame everyone else for your fuckups. Accept the blame for your actions, and stop blaming others, and I might grow a tiny bit of respect for you.
Continue to blame others like Schleed, or me for your fuck ups, and I will never have an ounce of respect for you.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3618 on: October 04, 2011, 11:10:10 AM »
Sir_Les: I don't expect any different than would be given any other member. I was just saying that I cannot change who I am,  and to be accepted for who I am, foibles and all, is all I ask. I don't want to actively seek confrontations, nor do I want to meekly surrender to what others expect because of differences in opinion etc. You are right, I2 is not meant to be a nursery, and it's one reason why I joined. I'm not putting demands on people with my 'conditions', all I'm asking for is to be who I am without needing to change and be a hypocrite to myself. I hope you  and everyone can understand this.

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. You're trying to place demands on people here while trying to deny that you're placing demands on people.

This is controlling behavior. You continue to be the bully who plays the victim.

If you can't take people having a go at you without "melting down" (for the record, I still don't believe that you're having a meltdown, it's just an attempt to control people) then you need to leave here.

Since you're in the business of issuing demands, I've got one of my own. Grow the fuck up or get out of town.  :police:

Psychophant

« Reply #3619 on: October 04, 2011, 11:13:52 AM »
As soon as I read the post, I knew this was not going to end well.   :facepalm2:

Scrapheap

« Reply #3620 on: October 04, 2011, 11:15:33 AM »
I'm just tired of you parroting the same old bullshit like a busted record

It was a BIG FUCKING PENIS!

Yes, that can get annoying.

:lol:

I love it how TCO hoists himself by his own petard!!! :rofl:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3621 on: October 04, 2011, 11:29:21 AM »
I'll spell it out in terms that even richard could understand:

You have NO FUCKING AUTHORITY to tell me where, when and what I can post on a forum that YOU are not the admin of. Same as I can't tell you not to post the endless stream of bullshit coming from your arse.  What fucking right do you, just another board member, have to DEMAND me to 'grow the fuck up or get the fuck out'?  Since when did odeon die and you take over. Your opinion counts for nothing, Scraptard, and always has.

As for my 'demands' as you call them, I am no more demanding anyone to do anything around here than you could. Asking, yes. What goes for logic in that tiny mind of yours obviously never makes it to the keyboard. You can practise all the psychoanalytical bullshit you like, laughing-boy, but that doesn't mean that anybody has to listen to it.

If anyone is practising double-speak around here, it's you. So as far as expecting me to do anything you say, get a straw and blow it out of your arse.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3622 on: October 04, 2011, 11:39:08 AM »

Dude, you came back and bumped like four callout threads that had been dead for at least a week. What conclusion do you think people are going to draw from that?

No one is saying you can't be who you are, but you came back and immediately started stirring up old shit. Be who you are and say what you want to say, but accept the consequences.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3623 on: October 04, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »
Yes, that. ^

In short, why not just move on and avoid the bait?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Binty

« Reply #3624 on: October 04, 2011, 12:09:41 PM »
Completely off-topic but, who is the actor in your av ebm?

He was in Oz too and I have a bit of a crush on him :laugh:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3625 on: October 04, 2011, 12:13:14 PM »

I don't remember his last name, but he has the same first name as me. He was on 30 Rock with Tina Fey as well.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3626 on: October 04, 2011, 12:14:50 PM »

I don't remember his last name, but he has the same first name as me. He was on 30 Rock with Tina Fey as well.

His name is Dean Winters, and he is a scamp!   :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3627 on: October 04, 2011, 12:18:39 PM »

He is missing a thumb.  Almost died about a year back, and that's why he does commercials now instead of having his own show.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3628 on: October 04, 2011, 12:22:07 PM »

He is missing a thumb.  Almost died about a year back, and that's why he does commercials now instead of having his own show.

I just Googled the story of his dangerous illness and his subsequent loss of that thumb and two toes.  He's a badass!  :headbang:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3629 on: October 04, 2011, 12:23:58 PM »