Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126497 times)

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3405 on: September 19, 2011, 07:46:04 PM »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3406 on: September 19, 2011, 07:48:03 PM »

Obviously not. If it's bothering somebody, then they shouldn't feel that they have to read the thread, or post in it.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3407 on: September 19, 2011, 07:48:54 PM »
Lorna: I am using your real name here, as I'm sick of referring to you as a cute flying insect.

You think you can make assertions and judgements on me because of bullshit written in a fucking forum. Obviously the joke is on you, as 1) both of us are sitting behind a computer screen spouting drivel in a flamewar and 2) you live in England and I in Australia - 12,000 fucking miles apart. We are hardly ever likely to meet IRL or even get within a country-width of one another. So, if you take anything said on the net as serious, then you are more of a joke than you claim me to be. I KNOW you are full of shit with what you are saying, and you are just trying to act tough to please people like Bint, Schleed, Jack etc. Using the same shtick you are using toward me is as boring as you claim the peter jokes were. You tell me to walk away - what gives you the fucking assumption you should have the last word? Some almighty powerplay? Shit, you need to learn a lot off eris iff you want to Dominate people. You are the one that keeps fuelling the fire and stirring the pot. You keep things going instead of just saying 'fuck it, this is boring'. Let it die, and stop answering. Then there will be no need for this to continue. Besides, the whole fucking forum is being contaminated with shit you started, and it's time it ended. Be the intellect you claim to be and bite the bullet.

Why on earth do I need to bite the bullet, you deluded wanker? I don't need to walk away. I don't care if you continue having this meltdown for the rest of the time that you're on this site.

I make judgements on you based upon your actions, and the opinions you post. That is enough for me to conclude that you are mentally unstable, a crybaby, a moron, a massive failure, and a potential danger to women and children.

Once again, stop blaming everyone else for everything. Why are you so determined to avoid all responsibility for your actions?

You are not a man. You are a deluded crybaby with no balls. You cry because people don't defend you, even though they have tried to protect you from yourself.

Pot, kettle. Fuck you. All you are capable of is being an obnoxious fucking sleaze. What are you, a fucking closet lesbian? One who has trouble getting the door open? Fuck, no wonder you can't stand the mention of big fucking peters. Been eating so much fucking carpet you've been coughing up furballs. Go stick your head in the nearest gas oven and turn the fucking thing on high.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3408 on: September 19, 2011, 07:53:48 PM »
Lorna: I am using your real name here, as I'm sick of referring to you as a cute flying insect.

You think you can make assertions and judgements on me because of bullshit written in a fucking forum. Obviously the joke is on you, as 1) both of us are sitting behind a computer screen spouting drivel in a flamewar and 2) you live in England and I in Australia - 12,000 fucking miles apart. We are hardly ever likely to meet IRL or even get within a country-width of one another. So, if you take anything said on the net as serious, then you are more of a joke than you claim me to be. I KNOW you are full of shit with what you are saying, and you are just trying to act tough to please people like Bint, Schleed, Jack etc. Using the same shtick you are using toward me is as boring as you claim the peter jokes were. You tell me to walk away - what gives you the fucking assumption you should have the last word? Some almighty powerplay? Shit, you need to learn a lot off eris iff you want to Dominate people. You are the one that keeps fuelling the fire and stirring the pot. You keep things going instead of just saying 'fuck it, this is boring'. Let it die, and stop answering. Then there will be no need for this to continue. Besides, the whole fucking forum is being contaminated with shit you started, and it's time it ended. Be the intellect you claim to be and bite the bullet.

Why on earth do I need to bite the bullet, you deluded wanker? I don't need to walk away. I don't care if you continue having this meltdown for the rest of the time that you're on this site.

I make judgements on you based upon your actions, and the opinions you post. That is enough for me to conclude that you are mentally unstable, a crybaby, a moron, a massive failure, and a potential danger to women and children.

Once again, stop blaming everyone else for everything. Why are you so determined to avoid all responsibility for your actions?

You are not a man. You are a deluded crybaby with no balls. You cry because people don't defend you, even though they have tried to protect you from yourself.

Pot, kettle. Fuck you. All you are capable of is being an obnoxious fucking sleaze. What are you, a fucking closet lesbian? One who has trouble getting the door open? Fuck, no wonder you can't stand the mention of big fucking peters. Been eating so much fucking carpet you've been coughing up furballs. Go stick your head in the nearest gas oven and turn the fucking thing on high.

:probe: :probe: :probe: :probe:

Did you not say something about suicide earlier?

And what was it you said about leaving? Callaway's online now. If you were going, you'd be gone by now.

Big cowardly manchild

Scrapheap

« Reply #3409 on: September 20, 2011, 12:50:57 AM »
What makes people like fucking Scrap, Butterflies, Shleed, Penty, richard et al so fuckig speshul that they can say whatever they fucking like, and get 'well said, beatiful!!'

Bullshit! Schleed takes shots at me all the time and I take shots back at him. I take shots at penty too.

and I get shoved around year in year out.

:violin:

Fuck you cunts if you think it's all my fault, cos while I'm responsible for what I write, i'm NOT FUCKING RESPONSIBLE for the shit thrown at me.

Since half of what you write is throwing shit at other people, you can't expect them not th throw shit back.

The responsibility lies with those that throw it. If it were good natured, fair enough. Some of this stuff is venomous in the extreme.

Since you're the one throwing the most shit, this applies mostly to you.  ::)

I refuse to put up with bullshit thrown at me just cos people want to annoy the fuck out of me and push me toward meltdowns.

Fine, ignore it then.

I'm sure some of you remember Starbuline and King Crimson. I'm not saying I had the same issues as those poor people did, but what if..... You few would have to live with it if similar shit happened.

:finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:

Fuck you in the ass with 40 grit sandpaper for even threatening that fucking shit!!!  >:(

Go blow your fucking brains out TCO, see if I fucking care!!!  :finger:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3410 on: September 20, 2011, 01:10:38 AM »
TCO, take that break.

Having a meltdown is one thing. Lots of people here have had them and know that they suck. Once you are beyond the point of return, it is like a nuclear meltdown. It often lasts till exhaustion. Been there, done that.

But coming back again and again to feed your own meltdown and keep it alive is stupid and your responsibility, only yours.

People have tried to help you, warning you in advance, talking about meltdowns to give you some slack.

This is beyond meltdown. You are keeping this alive yourself.

And for other people enjoying what happens to you. You've had your share of laughs about people melting down. So, stop sulking about that. Were it someone else in your place, you'd be laughing your arse off.

Take that break. Don't come back before May as the soonest.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #3411 on: September 20, 2011, 03:29:11 AM »
As always Hyke speaks sense.  Take notice Steve. 

Yes you were provoked and had some pretty nasty shit thrown at you.  If you
could just take off the blinker's you will see that your friends here have been
trying to help you.  You make it difficult.

I, personally have never found your posts boring and was not particularly
amused that you were drawn into this current meltdown.  It is not really
my idea of entertainment.  However,  i would find it impossible to support
you on this (and yeah i have a history of supporting the underdog) simply
because you have been so quick in the past to jump on the bandwagon
and be mean to other's.  Also,  your reaction to this has been so unbelievably childish.  If you shot yourself in the foot,  what do you do?  most people would go and get fixed up and go away and think about the
reason...but you...you go and shoot your other foot!  pistol still smoking
in your hand but you point the finger elsewhere!  Just unbelievable and very painful to watch.

I can't say exactly what meaning Al Swearengen's post had.  Not my post.  I can say that i read it very diffently to you.  Yes he was trying to be helpful to you.  I read it to be a little reminder to people how they work.  The post did say that it is upto the people around to remedy the situation and that once in full meltdown the person is not responsible for their actions.  I think this part was really aimed at children, Steve.  If you read it again it does say that as grown up's we have to learn to identify the triggers and be responsible to not let things progress to that level. That is the key Steve 'not letting things get that far'.  I think he was trying to give you a big subtle hint there,  i don't think he was issuing you a license to repeatedly meltdown.  I think the post was made as an act of friendship and it was the maximum you could expect from anyone.  How can anyone defend you when you act this way.  I also think PPK was trying to put you straight too,  and other's.

The fact is that you just keep asking for more.  I don't really care about
a few people throwing insults.  Tit for tat and all that.  I have to say this
really bother's me
Actually, you are the only ' woman' (and that's putting it loosely) that I'd beat the shit out of. You have more fucking balls than a cricket match, so thumping you would be the equavalent of taking on any guy. Just consider yourself lucky this is only internet shite.
From my various dealings with the male species i find men either do or do not hit women.  Mostly the men i have known will say 'no i would never hit a woman' Full Stop.  The ones that say 'well if she was blah blah then i would hit her'  are the ones that generally do.  I hope this not what you really are about Steve.  I know things are said in arguments,  but this is just on another level entirely.  Please go away and get some help before you alienate everyone.
blah blah blah

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3412 on: September 20, 2011, 03:38:07 AM »
The post did say that it is upto the people around to remedy the situation and that once in full meltdown the person is not responsible for their actions.  I think this part was really aimed at children, Steve.  If you read it again it does say that as grown up's we have to learn to identify the triggers and be responsible to not let things progress to that level. T

That's how I read it too. And, if the girl of mine with a talent for meltdowns deliberately seeks out the situation that will make her go berserk again, right after a meltdown, she'll find a very angry mother disagreeing with that behaviour. And, hopefully she'll be able to withdraw in time before the first meltdown happens by the time she is at the end of puberty.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #3413 on: September 20, 2011, 04:21:02 AM »
and rightly so Hyke.  Just want to say to Steve that if i had seen
anyone on here getting verbally attacked, slagged off, insulted,
etc, over and over i would speak up.  My conscience would make me
as i hate bullies.  That hasn't been the case here.  If you hadn't retaliated so viciously yourself then i honestly believe the matter would have been dropped.  I don't believe Butterflies or MLA are hounding you, or
that you are being bullied by them.  I know you are a visual man and
like to post clips,  and i really can't find the clip i wanted to post here.  It is the only thing that i thought you might 'get'

Oh well,  hope you have seen Van Helsing?  There is a bit in it where Dracula walks past Egor (who is busy torturing a monster or something) and Dracula says to him    "Egor, why do you torment that thing so?" and Egor shrugs, and looks a bit puzzled by the question.  He responds "It's what i do"   MEANING BECAUSE I CAN.  The difference here is that they are talking about some poor thing that is locked up as their prisoner.  You are no ones prisoner.  The key to this is in your hands.
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3414 on: September 20, 2011, 04:29:59 AM »

Obviously not. If it's bothering somebody, then they shouldn't feel that they have to read the thread, or post in it.

It is bothering me. Hijack some other thread instead of one that is stickied.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3415 on: September 20, 2011, 05:50:50 AM »
 Back on topic, I will be off here till Thursday morning, taking care of some shelties whom I love.  :heart:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3416 on: September 20, 2011, 07:54:15 AM »
You're taking a break from us that soon again?

What's happening to the Weeble and her postwhoring needs?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3417 on: September 20, 2011, 08:41:15 AM »
Do Jack a favor and don't talk about 'us'.

I'll do you an even bigger one and include you if you want.

What makes people like fucking Scrap, Butterflies, Shleed, Penty, richard et al so fuckig speshul that they can say whatever they fucking like, and get 'well said, beatiful!!' responses and I get shoved around year in year out. Fuck you cunts if you think it's all my fault, cos while I'm responsible for what I write, i'm NOT FUCKING RESPONSIBLE for the shit thrown at me. The responsibility lies with those that throw it. If it were good natured, fair enough. Some of this stuff is venomous in the extreme. MLA even admitted pushing for a meltdown for the lulz; Butterflies has pretty much the same motive. Maybe she should close her legs and give her fucking mouth a rest. And you know what my problem with you REALLY is, Jack? When someone is getting a new one ripped, you decide to make a one-line cryptic response which could either be read as "yeah, go for it" or "I don't get that" or "I don't believe that". Fuck, if you are going to say somewthing, make up your mind and stop sitting on the fence like a magpie.

I refuse to put up with bullshit thrown at me just cos people want to annoy the fuck out of me and push me toward meltdowns. Did any of you actually READ what rossco said about them? And yet the few antagonists here get their lulz by wanting to see one. Are your lives really that fucking sad you have to resort to sending others into a tailspin? I'm sure some of you remember Starbuline and King Crimson. I'm not saying I had the same issues as those poor people did, but what if..... You few would have to live with it if similar shit happened.

As for the rest of I2: I have no problem with any of you. I enjoyed posting stuff in reply to a lot of you. Unfortunately, there is no comfort or solace in staying in a place where one is made to feel unwelcome by a few smartarses who have too much fucking time on their hands. I wish PPK, cbc, QV, odeon, ren, WolFish and others well. I have no more desire though to be made a fucking lampoon anymore.

So either Callaway or odeon can do the deletion. Thanks.

You've actually threw far more venom at me, than I at you.

I once said that I would be upset if someone topped themselves because of something I said. I've realized that I wouldn't be anywhere near as bothered as I thought I would be.

The only thing that slightly worries me, is that you seem like the type of guy that would resort to domestic violence during a meltdown.
I honestly hope you don't do anything to hurt your girlfriend, or her daughter because of anything that's been said here.

You would be ultimately responsible if it did. Not that it's likely to happen, but yes, you would be. Cause and effect. You caused the meltdown, and now you clearly admit to doing it for the lulz and to see how far you'd go. If you'd fucking let it go before it got to this stage and defused it like rossco had suggested, it wouldn't have gone this far. So stop trying to duck shove and avoid what is fact. YOU are responsible for this - not me.

Just shut up and do it already

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #3418 on: September 20, 2011, 03:12:13 PM »
AHEM,  I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

'I AM NOT LEAVING'
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie