Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126477 times)

Binty

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3390 on: September 19, 2011, 06:35:06 PM »

You would be ultimately responsible if it did. Not that it's likely to happen, but yes, you would be. Cause and effect. You caused the meltdown, and now you clearly admit to doing it for the lulz and to see how far you'd go. If you'd fucking let it go before it got to this stage and defused it like rossco had suggested, it wouldn't have gone this far. So stop trying to duck shove and avoid what is fact. YOU are responsible for this - not me.

No Steve. It wouldn't be my fault that you would beat your family senseless. It would be your fault. Your reactions are your responsibility, and yours alone That really makes you sound like a danger to the people around you. You really do sound like the type of person who should never be let within a mile of women or kids.

Why should I be responsible for deffusing a situation before you have a meltdown? It doesn't bother me if you throw a tantrum on the site.
You're the one with a problem. It is your responsibility to control your problem.

You obviously have no legal training, or any idea of law. It's not only the man who pulls the trigger in a shooting, for example, but the people up the line that ordered the kill and supplied the weaponry. Of course that applies to who 'knowingly' committed the act. So, you being the one who pushed by creating a meltdown where something happened would be ultimately responsible for any circumstances arising from said meltdown. Doesn't surprise me you don't know this, as you probably skipped school because of your lack of respect for authority etc. Read rossco's item again about meltdowns. It is NOT the responsibility of the person having the meltdown to control it, as they are beyond control. Only another person can do this. You really are thick. Jesus Christ, you sound to me like the obnoxious little tart who would stand on a street corner in London egging on 2 skinheads having a fight, just to get her lulz. And if the cops ever busted you for a crime of any sort, you would do anything you could to worm your way out of it. You'd even blame the poor sod lying under Tower Bridge if it got you out of a charge.

Pathetic pissweak trollope. And if you thought I was more venomous to you, then I'm glad I got that reaction. Go shove a broomstick up your arse.

Oh go away and stop embarrassing yourself.  Unplug the computer and lie down for a while.  Take a cold shower or two.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3391 on: September 19, 2011, 06:40:45 PM »

You obviously have no legal training, or any idea of law. It's not only the man who pulls the trigger in a shooting, for example, but the people up the line that ordered the kill and supplied the weaponry. Of course that applies to who 'knowingly' committed the act. So, you being the one who pushed by creating a meltdown where something happened would be ultimately responsible for any circumstances arising from said meltdown. Doesn't surprise me you don't know this, as you probably skipped school because of your lack of respect for authority etc. Read rossco's item again about meltdowns. It is NOT the responsibility of the person having the meltdown to control it, as they are beyond control. Only another person can do this. You really are thick. Jesus Christ, you sound to me like the obnoxious little tart who would stand on a street corner in London egging on 2 skinheads having a fight, just to get her lulz. And if the cops ever busted you for a crime of any sort, you would do anything you could to worm your way out of it. You'd even blame the poor sod lying under Tower Bridge if it got you out of a charge.

Pathetic pissweak trollope. And if you thought I was more venomous to you, then I'm glad I got that reaction. Go shove a broomstick up your arse.

OK. Another stunning piece of ignorance from the man who thinks fossil fuels are a renewable energy source :hahaha:

But, anyway Steve. You sound like you have your excuses at the ready for when you go and punch Pandoras lights out and then beat up her daughter.
"It wasn't my fault officer. A nasty girl on the other side of the world made fun of me on the internet"

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3392 on: September 19, 2011, 06:46:24 PM »

OK. Another stunning piece of ignorance from the man who thinks fossil fuels are a renewable energy source :hahaha:

But, anyway Steve. You sound like you have your excuses at the ready for when you go and punch Pandoras lights out and then beat up her daughter.
"It wasn't my fault officer. A nasty girl on the other side of the world made fun of me on the internet"

Actually, you are the only ' woman' (and that's putting it loosely) that I'd beat the shit out of. You have more fucking balls than a cricket match, so thumping you would be the equavalent of taking on any guy. Just consider yourself lucky this is only internet shite.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3393 on: September 19, 2011, 06:53:10 PM »

Actually, you are the only ' woman' (and that's putting it loosely) that I'd beat the shit out of. You have more fucking balls than a cricket match, so thumping you would be the equavalent of taking on any guy. Just consider yourself lucky this is only internet shite.

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Internet tough guy :facepalm2:

Threatening women with violence on the internet is not cool.

Anyway, you fail at everything else, so I'm sure I'd beat fuck out of you in a fight :headbang2:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3394 on: September 19, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Internet tough guy :facepalm2:

Threatening women with violence on the internet is not cool.

Anyway, you fail at everything else, so I'm sure I'd beat fuck out of you in a fight :headbang2:

Dream on. Bitch-slaps, scratching and hairpulling is about your speed.

And personally I don't care what you think. Cool or not. Who are you to judge?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 06:58:45 PM by Jimmy Hopkins »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3395 on: September 19, 2011, 07:00:10 PM »
Hey folks, smoke it, will ya?

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Psychophant

« Reply #3396 on: September 19, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »

NO woman deserves that kind of crap, for fucks sake, either calm down or shut the fucking computer down and get some sleep.   And Butterflies, please ignore him for a couple or a few hours, just to see what happens.  Please, please PLEASE!   

Thank you and goodnight.  I'll take my own advice and sign off.  I got a night shift on call beginning soon.   :yawn:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #3397 on: September 19, 2011, 07:03:34 PM »

NO woman deserves that kind of crap, for fucks sake, either calm down or shut the fucking computer down and get some sleep.   And Butterflies, please ignore him for a couple or a few hours, just to see what happens.  Please, please PLEASE!   

Thank you and goodnight.  I'll take my own advice and sign off.  I got a night shift on call beginning soon.   :yawn:

I think it's wrong to threaten violence on anyone over an argument on the internet regardless of gender personally but that's just IMO.

Goodnight Psychophant.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Psychophant

« Reply #3398 on: September 19, 2011, 07:05:18 PM »
Never mind..............I just saw how many people are on here and enjoying the show.    :popcorn:

So have fun.   :smashviolin:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3399 on: September 19, 2011, 07:07:20 PM »

You are right, and if I was a better person I could take your advice. Sadly, I'm weak, and I can't help but respond.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3400 on: September 19, 2011, 07:09:49 PM »

Dream on. Bitch-slaps, scratching and hairpulling is about your speed.

And personally I don't care what you think. Cool or not. Who are you to judge?

OK, if threatening woman with violence on the internet stops you from actually beating up women in real life, then I suppose it is cool :2thumbsup:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3401 on: September 19, 2011, 07:27:28 PM »
Lorna: I am using your real name here, as I'm sick of referring to you as a cute flying insect.

You think you can make assertions and judgements on me because of bullshit written in a fucking forum. Obviously the joke is on you, as 1) both of us are sitting behind a computer screen spouting drivel in a flamewar and 2) you live in England and I in Australia - 12,000 fucking miles apart. We are hardly ever likely to meet IRL or even get within a country-width of one another. So, if you take anything said on the net as serious, then you are more of a joke than you claim me to be. I KNOW you are full of shit with what you are saying, and you are just trying to act tough to please people like Bint, Schleed, Jack etc. Using the same shtick you are using toward me is as boring as you claim the peter jokes were. You tell me to walk away - what gives you the fucking assumption you should have the last word? Some almighty powerplay? Shit, you need to learn a lot off eris iff you want to Dominate people. You are the one that keeps fuelling the fire and stirring the pot. You keep things going instead of just saying 'fuck it, this is boring'. Let it die, and stop answering. Then there will be no need for this to continue. Besides, the whole fucking forum is being contaminated with shit you started, and it's time it ended. Be the intellect you claim to be and bite the bullet.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3402 on: September 19, 2011, 07:35:54 PM »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3403 on: September 19, 2011, 07:40:51 PM »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3404 on: September 19, 2011, 07:41:32 PM »
Lorna: I am using your real name here, as I'm sick of referring to you as a cute flying insect.

You think you can make assertions and judgements on me because of bullshit written in a fucking forum. Obviously the joke is on you, as 1) both of us are sitting behind a computer screen spouting drivel in a flamewar and 2) you live in England and I in Australia - 12,000 fucking miles apart. We are hardly ever likely to meet IRL or even get within a country-width of one another. So, if you take anything said on the net as serious, then you are more of a joke than you claim me to be. I KNOW you are full of shit with what you are saying, and you are just trying to act tough to please people like Bint, Schleed, Jack etc. Using the same shtick you are using toward me is as boring as you claim the peter jokes were. You tell me to walk away - what gives you the fucking assumption you should have the last word? Some almighty powerplay? Shit, you need to learn a lot off eris iff you want to Dominate people. You are the one that keeps fuelling the fire and stirring the pot. You keep things going instead of just saying 'fuck it, this is boring'. Let it die, and stop answering. Then there will be no need for this to continue. Besides, the whole fucking forum is being contaminated with shit you started, and it's time it ended. Be the intellect you claim to be and bite the bullet.

Why on earth do I need to bite the bullet, you deluded wanker? I don't need to walk away. I don't care if you continue having this meltdown for the rest of the time that you're on this site.

I make judgements on you based upon your actions, and the opinions you post. That is enough for me to conclude that you are mentally unstable, a crybaby, a moron, a massive failure, and a potential danger to women and children.

Once again, stop blaming everyone else for everything. Why are you so determined to avoid all responsibility for your actions?

You are not a man. You are a deluded crybaby with no balls. You cry because people don't defend you, even though they have tried to protect you from yourself.