Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126477 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3345 on: September 19, 2011, 01:44:40 AM »
Yo! Steve-O! Just what is it that makes you think that calling Butterflies ugly, is anything other than lame-as-it gets? I mean seriously dude??

We've all seen the pics of her, and we've all fapped to them.

Just shows there is no accounting for taste.

Either that, or you need new fucking glasses.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3346 on: September 19, 2011, 01:46:29 AM »
Once a fucking bully, who thumbs their nose at authority, always a bully

A healthy disregard for authority, and the fact that I think you're a tedious douche does not make me a bully. You are the first to bully people like Richard and Penty, so you really can't call anyone else a bully.

God help anyone who you do con into shagging you; they better check for cigarette burns and teethmarks.

Your girlfriend may be all fag burns, teethmarks, and stretchmarks, but that don't mean that I am.

You're hardly in a position to brag either, li'l miss Mega-fuggly. What do the male dogs do when you're in heat? Run a fucking mile, I bet.

I know that I'm not ugly, and you trying to tell me that I am shows that you are simply butthurt and desperate.

Your girlfriend on the other hand.......

The people I consider friends, you, cbc, odeon, and most of the others never got involved. Thank you for that

Here we go again. Complaining that these people never jumped in and defended you. That is pathetic. Fight your own battles you pathetic 50 year old manchild crybaby.

Nah, you're just full of shit, like every other cow paddock.

Bolded bit: Delusional, or smoking shit again. As I said, Tickets on yourself.

And the reason the other Aussies haven't used the term is they were being polite. I call 'em as I see 'em, and a stupid pommy bastard is what you are.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:50:38 AM by Jimmy Hopkins »

Scrapheap

« Reply #3347 on: September 19, 2011, 01:57:40 AM »
Yo! Steve-O! Just what is it that makes you think that calling Butterflies ugly, is anything other than lame-as-it gets? I mean seriously dude??

We've all seen the pics of her, and we've all fapped to them.

Just shows there is no accounting for taste.

Either that, or you need new fucking glasses.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3348 on: September 19, 2011, 02:00:01 AM »

Nah, you're just full of shit, like every other cow paddock.

Bolded bit: Delusional, or smoking shit again. As I said, Tickets on yourself.

And the reason the other Aussies haven't used the term is they were being polite. I call 'em as I see 'em, and a stupid pommy bastard is what you are.

See. This is one of the differences between you and I. You are showing a nasty racist side to yourself. A stupid bastard, maybe. A stupid Pommy bastard, pathetic racist ad hom.

You are an Aussie, but that makes no difference to me. I will criticize you for being a pathetic manchild with a rancid girlfriend.
I would never tar your fellow Aussies with the same brush I tar you with.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3349 on: September 19, 2011, 02:00:28 AM »
Fuck you, fuck her (if you're desperate) fuck it all.

You all suck. Big fucking time.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3350 on: September 19, 2011, 02:06:12 AM »
Fuck you, fuck her (if you're desperate) fuck it all.

You all suck. Big fucking time.

Yes, but you swallow.  :green:

:nomakened:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3351 on: September 19, 2011, 03:38:10 AM »
Fuck the end of October, I emailed Callaway to delete my account. You fucking pushed, and I hope your fucking happy. People treat fucking dogs better than the way I've been treated the last few days. Hope those of you who got your laffs enjoyed it, you sick fucks. Thanks to those who actually were friends, I still appreciate you. The ones who poked and prodded can all form a circle and disappear up their own arseholes. As I said, hope you are happy. I thought this was a place people could be treated equally, even if they did post crap. Obviously mistaken.

Oh, and BTW, when an Aussie calls someone a pommie bastard, it is aa term of endearment. Butterflies is the exception, and the stupid tag fits only too well.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3352 on: September 19, 2011, 06:15:16 AM »
TCO, this is a place where people are treated equally. How its members treat each other is a different matter and not something that the admins can, or want to, control.

And that's just about everything I'm going to say on this subject.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3353 on: September 19, 2011, 06:29:26 AM »
The admins do a brilliant job. No complaint there. Just with a few people who are old enough to know better.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3354 on: September 19, 2011, 08:08:34 AM »
Don't wait till October TCO.

I'm not going to read what all happened. Just am not.

But if you only have one month left with your GF, then don't let that be spoiled by a meltdown. Take responsibility for your own good spirits.

And for the rest, take what PPK said serious.

Good-luck.

I hope not to see you again before May next year.

If need be, ask for a temp ban. And have a good time with Pandora.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3355 on: September 19, 2011, 08:29:08 AM »
It's I2, ffs, not WP. Here you're supposed to be able to say shit like that and not have people whinge and moan.

I have no idea where you got that idea.   :dunno:

You can say whatever you want without getting banned, not without taking shit from the membership.  You seem to have confused the basic tenet of this place.

Psychophant

« Reply #3356 on: September 19, 2011, 11:53:29 AM »
Jimmy calm down, it's not worth it.   But, if you must leave, take care of yourself, ok?? 

Scrapheap

« Reply #3357 on: September 19, 2011, 11:59:52 AM »
The admins do a brilliant job. No complaint there. Just with a few people who are old enough to know better.

That's rich, given the fact that the people you're quarelling with, are half your age.  ::)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3358 on: September 19, 2011, 12:01:40 PM »
Are you saying that the 20-yo's do not have to know better? :smarty:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #3359 on: September 19, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »
An old fart like you should know better than a youngin'. :smarty: