Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126477 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3330 on: September 19, 2011, 01:11:16 AM »
On the pissing contest point; maybe you missed it. You had a hand in that with the attacks on her looks and finances, though not sure who took the first swipe on intellect. Either way, who can piss the farthest?

What looks? What intellect?

Maybe she should go get some, then I'll remark on them. Can't remark on something she doesn't have.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3331 on: September 19, 2011, 01:11:29 AM »
I would have slapped you from London to Edinburgh and back, and dared you to report me for child abuse. Someone should have.

Yes. Woman beating seems to be something that would suit you, but please, stop going on about child abuse.

Idiot. Fuck London to Edinburgh, I'd have done it at home and pissed you off to the nearest orphanage.

OK, my mistake. Child beating is more up your street. I doubt you'd have the courage to fight an adult. If you laid a finger on me, I'd break your nose.

Tell me, who'd be fucking desperate enough to shag a bushpig like you?

You make a pit-bull look cute.

Remember, I've seen a pic of your lady. Retaliation on this matter would be too easy.

On the pissing contest point; maybe you missed it. You had a hand in that with the attacks on her looks and finances, though not sure who took the first swipe on intellect. Either way, who can piss the farthest?

I would imagine I took the first swipe at his intellect.

P7PSP

« Reply #3332 on: September 19, 2011, 01:13:33 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3333 on: September 19, 2011, 01:17:35 AM »
FFS, is this shit really necessary? ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Binty

« Reply #3334 on: September 19, 2011, 01:19:33 AM »
Now, if I were TCO, this would be my cue to start melting down about everyone bullying me  :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3335 on: September 19, 2011, 01:22:26 AM »
Taking responsibility for one's own response has nothing to do with being right or wrong.

Nor does continuing a fight for the lulz. And that is exactly what is happening. Someone is getting lulz out of this shit, and it ain't me. And so there you have it. It's alright to have a go at me (and I ain't talking about dx's or anything like that) but when I have a go at the 'protected species', I get jumped on. Called a loser, stupid, whatever. All for doing what any other member would do. I know now no-one will back me up. Too much apathy or they just don't want to. Or maybe they think the other person is right. Who knows? Stand up for oneself, and get flamed. Fair enough. Stand up for oneself and get flamed into having continual meltdowns because the others know they can provoke? Bullying, and not cool.
Please lay off the protected species bs. I warned you via pm that people were drawing you into this shit before it got real obnoxious. You acknowledged that point and then proceeded to walk into the well marked minefield. All the fuck you had to do was say "Yeah? So fucking what if I want to repeat that?" And then let Squid and Butterflies continue moaning about something easily ignored and post in other threads.   

I like you TCO but what lengths do you expect me, or anyone else, to got to to protect you from yourself? I saw what the fuck was going on and warned you and you walked right into it anyway and let yourself get wound up and then shit devolved into rather vulgar personal attacks. This is a serious question, but I will live with it fine if you don't bother answering.

Just who are the "protected species" around here??  :dunno:

Look around. When someone slags off say, bint there are plenty to jump to her defence (also plenty don't, but anyway). Elle (though I think she is OK enough) is another. Richard is in certain circumstances. Sure, you may say they are fair game, as with everyone. There are some, however that don't cop as much as others, even if they do post crap.

However, the amount would be nothing compared to WP.
Bint is a cunt who I mostly ignore. I haven't sided with her on anything that I can recall since 2009.
Richard I quit flaming after a minor tiff that was concluded with a ceasefire - same as you and I did back in 2009.
Elle and I have disagreed much more often than agreed on anything.
Hell I made a Poll thread about protected classes last year because I object to the idea.

When I offered to call it quits, all I got was a mouthful of fucking abuse for my trouble. Tghe people I consider friends, you, cbc, odeon, and most of the others never got involved. Thank you for that. Squid made the poll mainly as a joke I guess, and I don't have anything against him for it. The smiley was annoying to, but only because of the movement and flashing that may have caused problems. The big issue was the way Butterflies had gone about the whole thing in the first place. Not content with just complaining )as you say, stiff shit if I had kept up the peter stuff), but the refusal to stop once it had blown up into a full scale war. Both maybe to blame, but as far as I'm concerned, she did virtually all the prodding. And as far as apologising to her (like I did with MLA), she can forget it. Ignoring is the kind of thing richtard would do, and I don't really want to ignore anyone. However, if she has so much of an issue with me and what I say, and wants to shove the 'retard' tag in my face while bragging about her so-called IQ, then she can either put me on ignore, or STFU. Her fucking choice.

Why should I be shat on from a great height and not expect to get my own back?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3336 on: September 19, 2011, 01:25:20 AM »
I would have slapped you from London to Edinburgh and back, and dared you to report me for child abuse. Someone should have.

Yes. Woman beating seems to be something that would suit you, but please, stop going on about child abuse.

Idiot. Fuck London to Edinburgh, I'd have done it at home and pissed you off to the nearest orphanage.

OK, my mistake. Child beating is more up your street. I doubt you'd have the courage to fight an adult. If you laid a finger on me, I'd break your nose.

Remember, I've seen a pic of your lady. Retaliation on this matter would be too easy.

You really are a diseased little bitch, aren't you.

I do hope someone gives you the clap. Not VD but one around the fucking earhole. Fucking slag.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3337 on: September 19, 2011, 01:26:06 AM »
I don't want an apology. It would mean nothing coming from you.

I haven't bragged about my IQ. I have simply stated that I'm smarter than you. This certainly does not mmake me a genius, or even someone of above average IQ.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3338 on: September 19, 2011, 01:28:28 AM »

I do hope someone gives you the clap. Not VD but one around the fucking earhole. Fucking slag.

Temper, temper Meltdown Man :tard:

Let's face it. She ain't no oil painting, but then, you're hardly likely to do better.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3339 on: September 19, 2011, 01:30:15 AM »
I don't want an apology. It would mean nothing coming from you.

I haven't bragged about my IQ. I have simply stated that I'm smarter than you. This certainly does not mmake me a genius, or even someone of above average IQ.

What it makes you is the typical schoolyard bully, even at age 21. Once a fucking bully, who thumbs their nose at authority, always a bully. God help anyone who you do con into shagging you; they better check for cigarette burns and teethmarks.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3340 on: September 19, 2011, 01:32:34 AM »

Temper, temper Meltdown Man :tard:

Let's face it. She ain't no oil painting, but then, you're hardly likely to do better.

You're hardly in a position to brag either, li'l miss Mega-fuggly. What do the male dogs do when you're in heat? Run a fucking mile, I bet.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3341 on: September 19, 2011, 01:33:23 AM »
Now, if I were TCO, this would be my cue to start melting down about everyone bullying me  :zoinks:

Bint made a funnah!  :lol:

broken clock reads right twice a day.  8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #3342 on: September 19, 2011, 01:38:22 AM »
Yo! Steve-O! Just what is it that makes you think that calling Butterflies ugly, is anything other than lame-as-it gets? I mean seriously dude??

We've all seen the pics of her, and we've all fapped to them.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3343 on: September 19, 2011, 01:40:13 AM »
A dedication to Butterflies, the Super megafuggly:

Sort of suits her quite well.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3344 on: September 19, 2011, 01:43:54 AM »
Once a fucking bully, who thumbs their nose at authority, always a bully

A healthy disregard for authority, and the fact that I think you're a tedious douche does not make me a bully. You are the first to bully people like Richard and Penty, so you really can't call anyone else a bully.

God help anyone who you do con into shagging you; they better check for cigarette burns and teethmarks.

Your girlfriend may be all fag burns, teethmarks, and stretchmarks, but that don't mean that I am.

You're hardly in a position to brag either, li'l miss Mega-fuggly. What do the male dogs do when you're in heat? Run a fucking mile, I bet.

I know that I'm not ugly, and you trying to tell me that I am shows that you are simply butthurt and desperate.

Your girlfriend on the other hand.......

The people I consider friends, you, cbc, odeon, and most of the others never got involved. Thank you for that

Here we go again. Complaining that these people never jumped in and defended you. That is pathetic. Fight your own battles you pathetic 50 year old manchild crybaby.