Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126492 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #3315 on: September 19, 2011, 12:26:22 AM »
Taking responsibility for one's own response has nothing to do with being right or wrong.

Nor does continuing a fight for the lulz. And that is exactly what is happening. Someone is getting lulz out of this shit, and it ain't me. And so there you have it. It's alright to have a go at me (and I ain't talking about dx's or anything like that) but when I have a go at the 'protected species', I get jumped on. Called a loser, stupid, whatever. All for doing what any other member would do. I know now no-one will back me up. Too much apathy or they just don't want to. Or maybe they think the other person is right. Who knows? Stand up for oneself, and get flamed. Fair enough. Stand up for oneself and get flamed into having continual meltdowns because the others know they can provoke? Bullying, and not cool.

Yes, I have picked on richard, Duke, CP, and Razor. Yes I have mentioned Big Fucking Peters a lot. It's I2, ffs, not WP. Here you're supposed to be able to say shit like that and not have people whinge and moan. Now everyone and their dog are going nuts over 3 bloody words. Now you see why I think hanging around isn't helping. Sure, I could just stick to the games forum, but there isn't a lot of action there.

I don't expect anyone to have sympathy, nor do I expect anything else. Maybe just a little understanding of what it's like to be me having to go through some of this.

Oh, and Butterflies: you do however owe both me AND my fiance an apology for what you said. Only then will I consider one toward you. And it takes more than one person to stop a fight.

Osensitive1

« Reply #3316 on: September 19, 2011, 12:43:14 AM »
It looks like it's mutated into nothing more than a pissing contest over intellect looks and finance with nasty personal attacks on both sides. You do realize you're now in a pissing contest?

Scrapheap

« Reply #3317 on: September 19, 2011, 12:43:24 AM »
Just who are the "protected species" around here??  :dunno:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3318 on: September 19, 2011, 12:49:52 AM »
Oh, and Butterflies: you do however owe both me AND my fiance an apology for what you said. Only then will I consider one toward you.

Why would I apologize to you, and why would an apology from you mean anything to me? :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

And it takes more than one person to stop a fight

Keep the fight going for as long as you like. In fact, keep the fight up for the next month and a half until you leave the site if you want. I'm not getting distressed in the slightest by it. Your FAIL is kinda fun.
It's just that you seem desperate to end it. In fact, you were begging QV or CBC to end it for you. If I was so desperate for a fight to end, then I would just stop fighting.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3319 on: September 19, 2011, 12:52:40 AM »

Look around. When someone slags off say, bint there are plenty to jump to her defence (also plenty don't, but anyway). Elle (though I think she is OK enough) is another. Richard is in certain circumstances. Sure, you may say they are fair game, as with everyone. There are some, however that don't cop as much as others, even if they do post crap.

However, the amount would be nothing compared to WP.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3320 on: September 19, 2011, 12:54:37 AM »
I slag off on Bint all the time. :rofl:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3321 on: September 19, 2011, 12:59:05 AM »
What's going on? What have I missed? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #3322 on: September 19, 2011, 01:00:27 AM »
The peter poll has gone viral and spread about the forum.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3323 on: September 19, 2011, 01:02:13 AM »
Oh, and Butterflies: you do however owe both me AND my fiance an apology for what you said. Only then will I consider one toward you.

Why would I apologize to you, and why would an apology from you mean anything to me? :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

And it takes more than one person to stop a fight

Keep the fight going for as long as you like. In fact, keep the fight up for the next month and a half until you leave the site if you want. I'm not getting distressed in the slightest by it. Your FAIL is kinda fun.
It's just that you seem desperate to end it. In fact, you were begging QV or CBC to end it for you. If I was so desperate for a fight to end, then I would just stop fighting.

Then why don't you practice what you preach? Tell you why, cos you can't. You tthink you are the li'l miss innocent who can say what they like, whinge about anything and then when someone has a go at you you decide to up the ante and turn it into a fucking pissing contest. Well, I'm not in the fucking mood for a golden shower from you, so stiop the bullshit and shove the false bravado up your skinny arse. It may have worked when you tried pushing your family and friends around, and even your deadbeat cousin (and BTW, that is his account you were using, calling it Big Fucking Peter - as I said, who has the obsession?)
You are nothing but a little braggart - the type that people would tell to fuck off at a party if they got within hearing distance of you. You should listen to yourself, it's all 'me me me'. If I was your father, I would have slapped you from London to Edinburgh and back, and dared you to report me for child abuse. Someone should have.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3324 on: September 19, 2011, 01:04:27 AM »
I would have slapped you from London to Edinburgh and back, and dared you to report me for child abuse. Someone should have.

Yes. Woman beating seems to be something that would suit you, but please, stop going on about child abuse.

Thank God nothing will breed with you.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3325 on: September 19, 2011, 01:05:19 AM »
I would have slapped you from London to Edinburgh and back, and dared you to report me for child abuse. Someone should have.

Yes. Woman beating seems to be something that would suit you, but please, stop going on about child abuse.

Idiot. Fuck London to Edinburgh, I'd have done it at home and pissed you off to the nearest orphanage.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:06:55 AM by Jimmy Hopkins »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3326 on: September 19, 2011, 01:07:10 AM »
The peter poll has gone viral and spread about the forum.

Kind of suspected it might.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3327 on: September 19, 2011, 01:08:23 AM »

Thank God nothing will breed with you.

Tell me, who'd be fucking desperate enough to shag a bushpig like you?

You make a pit-bull look cute.

Osensitive1

« Reply #3328 on: September 19, 2011, 01:09:00 AM »
On the pissing contest point; maybe you missed it. You had a hand in that with the attacks on her looks and finances, though not sure who took the first swipe on intellect. Either way, who can piss the farthest?

P7PSP

« Reply #3329 on: September 19, 2011, 01:09:39 AM »
Taking responsibility for one's own response has nothing to do with being right or wrong.

Nor does continuing a fight for the lulz. And that is exactly what is happening. Someone is getting lulz out of this shit, and it ain't me. And so there you have it. It's alright to have a go at me (and I ain't talking about dx's or anything like that) but when I have a go at the 'protected species', I get jumped on. Called a loser, stupid, whatever. All for doing what any other member would do. I know now no-one will back me up. Too much apathy or they just don't want to. Or maybe they think the other person is right. Who knows? Stand up for oneself, and get flamed. Fair enough. Stand up for oneself and get flamed into having continual meltdowns because the others know they can provoke? Bullying, and not cool.
Please lay off the protected species bs. I warned you via pm that people were drawing you into this shit before it got real obnoxious. You acknowledged that point and then proceeded to walk into the well marked minefield. All the fuck you had to do was say "Yeah? So fucking what if I want to repeat that?" And then let Squid and Butterflies continue moaning about something easily ignored and post in other threads.   

I like you TCO but what lengths do you expect me, or anyone else, to got to to protect you from yourself? I saw what the fuck was going on and warned you and you walked right into it anyway and let yourself get wound up and then shit devolved into rather vulgar personal attacks. This is a serious question, but I will live with it fine if you don't bother answering.

Look around. When someone slags off say, bint there are plenty to jump to her defence (also plenty don't, but anyway). Elle (though I think she is OK enough) is another. Richard is in certain circumstances. Sure, you may say they are fair game, as with everyone. There are some, however that don't cop as much as others, even if they do post crap.

However, the amount would be nothing compared to WP.
Bint is a cunt who I mostly ignore. I haven't sided with her on anything that I can recall since 2009.
Richard I quit flaming after a minor tiff that was concluded with a ceasefire - same as you and I did back in 2009.
Elle and I have disagreed much more often than agreed on anything.
Hell I made a Poll thread about protected classes last year because I object to the idea.