Educational

Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126477 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2340 on: October 30, 2010, 12:42:07 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11400.0.html

Pot calling the kettle black, bitch.

And BTW who is it who posted in that thread with all the popcorn emoticons, ready to watch the callout...

Oh My!!!

It's you Steve-O...so you are more than ready to watch others slapping each other around. You just can't take your own medicine.

Who cares? I was backing Callaway anyway, as I had no bones with her.

Oh, and that avvie suits you. Makes you look like a $2 hooker.

You were prepared to watch a fight, the same kind of fight you say you are so above now....that we are all dogs when we call you a hypocrite?

Please.

Wow $2 Hooker.

Are you really trying to hurt my feelings? I mean, seriously?

I rarely read your posts as it is, never thought much about it before, and now I kind of know why.

Maybe $2 was too generous.

Considering yours have been a waste of space anyway, I'm surprised anyone's given you the time of day either.

But then again people do feel more sorry for the retarded.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 12:44:45 AM by Steve-O »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2341 on: October 30, 2010, 12:53:21 AM »
I now know why you are on your own with 3 kids, as no bastard would take you. What? Put up with an over-opinionated idiot like you AND 3 screaming brats as well? Fuck, the pub would be a far better option.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2342 on: October 30, 2010, 12:56:54 AM »
I now know why you are on your own with 3 kids, as no bastard would take you. What? Put up with an over-opinionated idiot like you AND 3 screaming brats as well? Fuck, the pub would be a far better option.

That's not a fair thing to say, TCO.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2343 on: October 30, 2010, 01:03:44 AM »

I know, and she started in on me, like others have. All I mentioned was my thoughts on sockpuppets and fraud, and why I felt people were getting at me. She sticks her sarcastic little beak in where it wasn't wanted, and thus deserves it. Nobody seems to give a shit about me around here, and this is the third year running I'[ve copped it from all sides. Fucking tired of it, tbh, and all I want is to be able to have a bit of a laugh. Unfortunately, this gang mentality is not a joke.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2344 on: October 30, 2010, 01:13:18 AM »

My 'brats' are now grown and I don't live with them. So you've kind of got your facts wrong, as I suggested you may well have. And as I said I had done with Callaway.

Just because you think you know one facet of me, doesn't mean you know the facts behind it. Therefore, comments like the above, don't bother me. If that makes me come across as pretentious or up myself or whatever, that's your opinion.

Yep, and for sure, I say things here that make me sound 'dumb' to use your term. Mostly because I don't pay too much attention to the very serious internet world these days and I do skip whole threads at times, hence why I asked what was the crux of your problem with Scrap.

Getting back to that point, your basis for crying not only 'fraud', but that you seriously thought you had a legal basis to ground your case on was boggling to me.

So I thought I'd check your posts out because as I said, I never much noticed you before, other than to know you are from Australia. So, when I see your very first post here you say you have heckled people yourself, I kind of got to thinking that you were accusing Scrap of the very thing you had done and admitted doing.

So how are you going to sue him exactly?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2345 on: October 30, 2010, 01:18:56 AM »

My 'brats' are now grown and I don't live with them. So you've kind of got your facts wrong, as I suggested you may well have. And as I said I had done with Callaway.

Just because you think you know one facet of me, doesn't mean you know the facts behind it. Therefore, comments like the above, don't bother me. If that makes me come across as pretentious or up myself or whatever, that's your opinion.

Yep, and for sure, I say things here that make me sound 'dumb' to use your term. Mostly because I don't pay too much attention to the very serious internet world these days and I do skip whole threads at times, hence why I asked what was the crux of your problem with Scrap.

Getting back to that point, your basis for crying not only 'fraud', but that you seriously thought you had a legal basis to ground your case on was boggling to me.

So I thought I'd check your posts out because as I said, I never much noticed you before, other than to know you are from Australia. So, when I see your very first post here you say you have heckled people yourself, I kind of got to thinking that you were accusing Scrap of the very thing you had done and admitted doing.

So how are you going to sue him exactly?

Just fuck off.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2346 on: October 30, 2010, 01:26:15 AM »

I know, and she started in on me, like others have. All I mentioned was my thoughts on sockpuppets and fraud, and why I felt people were getting at me. She sticks her sarcastic little beak in where it wasn't wanted, and thus deserves it. Nobody seems to give a shit about me around here, and this is the third year running I'[ve copped it from all sides. Fucking tired of it, tbh, and all I want is to be able to have a bit of a laugh. Unfortunately, this gang mentality is not a joke.

Just because people don't agree with you about the seriousness of someone parodying you with a sockpuppet, that doesn't mean they don't care about you, TCO.  Scrapheap made a parody of me too, some time ago.   He called himself "CallawayChrist" and adopted an avatar of Jesus hanging on the cross, IIRC.  I don't actually think I'm Christ, but apparently this was his perception of me.  A lot of people laughed, I told him to climb down from the cross because someone else needed the wood, I gave him a particularly nasty insult after he implied my daughter's early medical problems were due to Munchausen by proxy, and we moved on.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2347 on: October 30, 2010, 01:31:40 AM »

Just because people don't agree with you about the seriousness of someone parodying you with a sockpuppet, that doesn't mean they don't care about you, TCO.  Scrapheap made a parody of me too, some time ago.   He called himself "CallawayChrist" and adopted an avatar of Jesus hanging on the cross, IIRC.  I don't actually think I'm Christ, but apparently this was his perception of me.  A lot of people laughed, I told him to climb down from the cross because someone else needed the wood, I gave him a particularly nasty insult after he implied my daughter's early medical problems were due to Munchausen by proxy, and we moved on.  

You are obviously made of stronger stuff then. Everything I tried with him has come to nought. I know there are people here who care, but the ones that want to fuck around are the ones who have poisoned it all.

I bet those same people would be pissing themselves if they were being picked on the same.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2348 on: October 30, 2010, 01:44:00 AM »

You are obviously made of stronger stuff then. Everything I tried with him has come to nought. I know there are people here who care, but the ones that want to fuck around are the ones who have poisoned it all.

I bet those same people would be pissing themselves if they were being picked on the same.

I 'started' on you?

I asked you why you were being a hypocrite essentially as you had done similar things yourself....and trying to apply logic to the fact albeit in a fun and light way to begin with.

You CHOSE to respond badly the moment I produced actual evidence (your very first post here) that was to demonstrate to you that you might in fact be applying fuzzy logic.

Your response to that was to call me an uptight bitch, to fuck off, that I was an opinionated single mother essentially (albeit with delusions of grandeur) and no wonder no guy would have me.

See, my first few posts were actually in the spirit of fun towards you, that maybe you should lighten up and laugh at how preposterious what you were proposing sounded...

Then when YOU choose to take and make it personal, then you cry hard done by and tell me to fuck off.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2349 on: October 30, 2010, 01:55:13 AM »

I 'started' on you?

I asked you why you were being a hypocrite essentially as you had done similar things yourself....and trying to apply logic to the fact albeit in a fun and light way to begin with.

You CHOSE to respond badly the moment I produced actual evidence (your very first post here) that was to demonstrate to you that you might in fact be applying fuzzy logic.

Your response to that was to call me an uptight bitch, to fuck off, that I was an opinionated single mother essentially (albeit with delusions of grandeur) and no wonder no guy would have me.

See, my first few posts were actually in the spirit of fun towards you, that maybe you should lighten up and laugh at how preposterious what you were proposing sounded...

Then when YOU choose to take and make it personal, then you cry hard done by and tell me to fuck off.

Bullshit. I saw sarcasm there, and responded accordingly. You obviously didn't read my original post as it was meant, as I was trying to post in the spirit of the forum. Then I try to post in a similar fashion, get shit thrown at me, fight back and even more shit trown back. You are no fucking angel yourself, and have been know to throw your not to inconsiderable weight around, yet when people have a go at you, you either resort to the same things you accuse me of or throw a tantrum. I'm not gonna ferret ou all that bullshit, because to me you'd only twist it around to suit yourself. People have a go at me, I bite back. People don't like it? they can fuck off. I tell them to fuck off, they want even more. When I say I've had enough, people say 'but you haven't. We're only just joking and we have't started. You'll stay until we've finished'. Well who are you to tell me what to do? Eh? Who died and left you in charge?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2350 on: October 30, 2010, 04:20:56 AM »
Anyway, would n't it be possible to delete any sockpuppet accounts, and ban anyone from creating them in future?

I'm for free speech and all, but fraud is still fraud, whether it be IRL or online. And even one complaint of a person pinching someone's online ID should be taken seriously by all.

Not to be picky, but aren't you already taking someone else's identity? Steve-O of Jackass fame? Also using a copyrighted image for your avatar?

Yes I'm being pedantic about things, but where do you draw the line? I think if the person is defrauding you or hurting your reputation online (assuming you have a good one to begin with), then perhaps something should be done about it.

If anyone took the sock-puppet of your seriously, even after it's been explained, then you might have a case, or those people believing it are royally stupid.

And aren't you doing the same as well? What about Sir_Les? odeon? Hmmm?

I chose this one because of the bullshit from last year, yet still get shat on regardless.

Fucking arseholes.

I'm impersonating a cinema, actually.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Binty

« Reply #2351 on: October 30, 2010, 04:24:39 AM »
I think it's pretty rich of you to accuse anyone here of having a pack mentality. You yourself only pick on people when you know you have support from others. Recent examples: General Razorbeard, Meadow, richard and me.

You're acting like a fucking child with an overblown sense of self-importance. Get a grip on yourself.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2352 on: October 30, 2010, 04:32:19 AM »
The only honourable thing to do here, for everyone involved, is to let this whole flamefest die. I can't see anything good coming out of this. Now it's just accusations flying, people reminding each other of the tards they have been at one point or another. The fact is that pretty much all of us have been.

What I'm wondering, reading the pages since I last logged in, is what do you expect will happen ("you" meaning everyone involved)? That your opponent(s) change their stance and give up? It's not going to happen because it's not that kind of discussion. It's a flamefest, period.

Of course, feel free to ignore me and continue. I just fail to see the point.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Binty

« Reply #2353 on: October 30, 2010, 04:48:06 AM »
I don't think it's a flamefest, more like TCO throwing a wobbly because someone took the piss out of him. It isn't the fault of the people here that he's refusing to listen to reason.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2354 on: October 30, 2010, 05:06:27 AM »
TCO you're being a fucking idiot