Author Topic: Away/Back thread  (Read 126487 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Away/Back thread
« Reply #2325 on: October 29, 2010, 11:12:26 PM »
^ Settle down Baby, the Fraud Squad are here to protect you.

Come and cry on my lap, precious.

:duh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2326 on: October 29, 2010, 11:12:51 PM »
be shure to bring those boys in with the cuffs made out of leopard fuzz

i cant have them breaking out of them in my courtroom causing a rukus like last time

Your Honor, I think you need to lenghten your robe a bit.  Something is showing.  And it isn't a nightstick.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2327 on: October 29, 2010, 11:25:59 PM »

I fail to see where you can justify it. You may think it's shits and giggles, I think it's harassment. It's subjective on the person involved. I told him I wanted to quit the bulshit and move on, he kept it up. He started the problem in May last year when I wasn't even posting, and kept it going after I went offline. If that isn't harassment, you best get another dictionary. Anyweay, if treating people like shit and expecting them to have to 'grin and bear it' is what you think this place is about, then your just as fucked as Scrap and those other cunts.

Darling, have you never harassed someone here, deliberate or otherwise?

Mmm, seems you are coming the high and mighty according to your ideas, not others.

There, there, it happens to all of us.

Would you like a box of tissues?

Seems I didn't have to look far to find that you in fact, have harassed people....your very first post on this site in fact clearly states it.

I am The_Chosen_One, or TCO if you must. Banned from WP for bagging fundie Christians (and also for calling Ragtime a pervert, which he is). Don't have any other nicknames...... yet. >:D >:D

When shall we hear your case of harassment and slander?

After the session where Ragtime sues you for calling him a pervert?

Or before the christians you harassed have their session?

What would you prefer?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2328 on: October 29, 2010, 11:43:02 PM »

I fail to see where you can justify it. You may think it's shits and giggles, I think it's harassment. It's subjective on the person involved. I told him I wanted to quit the bulshit and move on, he kept it up. He started the problem in May last year when I wasn't even posting, and kept it going after I went offline. If that isn't harassment, you best get another dictionary. Anyweay, if treating people like shit and expecting them to have to 'grin and bear it' is what you think this place is about, then your just as fucked as Scrap and those other cunts.

Mmm, seems you are coming the high and mighty according to your ideas, not others.

Seems I didn't have to look far to find that you in fact, have harassed people....your very first post on this site in fact clearly states it.

I am The_Chosen_One, or TCO if you must. Banned from WP for bagging fundie Christians (and also for calling Ragtime a pervert, which he is). Don't have any other nicknames...... yet. >:D >:D

What would you prefer?

FUCK OFF YOU UPTIGHT BITCH

If I'd have wanted you to open your mouth, I'd have asked you to.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:48:20 PM by Steve-O »

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2329 on: October 29, 2010, 11:52:01 PM »

What would you prefer?

FUCK OFF YOU UPTIGHT BITCH

Mmm, should I sue YOU now for slander / hurting my feelings? Mmm, let me see.....

Oh, I guess it's easier to scream in big letters at me than to admit you might be a hypocrite.

.....oh, oops, sorry I called you a hypocrite...does that count as a punishable offence according to your internet laws of harassment?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2330 on: October 29, 2010, 11:55:03 PM »
Blow it out of your festering arse, you twat. Don't care if you stick your head in a gas oven.

Do it, and take the rest of the faggot brigade with you.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2331 on: October 30, 2010, 12:01:31 AM »
Blow it out of your festering arse, you twat. Don't care if you stick your head in a gas oven.

Here's a thought, why don't WE stay here and you run along with your bat and ball?

Good to see you've reverted to childish name calling and taunts instead of admitting you were directed to evidence of you being a hypocrite. It was a fair deal of the cards, and all you can respond with is swearing and name calling.

Brilliant.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2332 on: October 30, 2010, 12:09:50 AM »

Here's a thought, why don't WE stay here and you run along with your bat and ball?

Good to see you've reverted to childish name calling and taunts instead of admitting you were directed to evidence of you being a hypocrite. It was a fair deal of the cards, and all you can respond with is swearing and name calling.

Brilliant.

That's typical from an aspie 'tard who has nothing better to do than to be a pretentious prig. rossco was right about you, but your too fucking dumb to see it. If being an aspie is anything like you or these fucked up idiots, then I'm glad I'm not. While my partner is one, I'm sure that at least she can be relied upon not to be as stupid and ignorant as some of the dickheads here. Don't like that? Tough.

To me you're just a self-important bitch with delusions of grandeur.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2333 on: October 30, 2010, 12:15:28 AM »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2334 on: October 30, 2010, 12:18:31 AM »
Fucking pack mentality of this place is fucking unbelievable. And you cunts call yourself intellectual.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2335 on: October 30, 2010, 12:23:51 AM »
Maybe this should replace the intro page for here, given the pack mentality of some fucktards around here.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2336 on: October 30, 2010, 12:24:24 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,11400.0.html

Pot calling the kettle black, bitch.

Well, thank you, finally you gave up on the name callling and proved my point. We've all done it, you included, so I don't know why you are having a cry and calling 'fraud' and 'slander'...

Brilliant.

That's typical from an aspie 'tard who has nothing better to do than to be a pretentious prig. rossco was right about you, but your too fucking dumb to see it. If being an aspie is anything like you or these fucked up idiots, then I'm glad I'm not. While my partner is one, I'm sure that at least she can be relied upon not to be as stupid and ignorant as some of the dickheads here. Don't like that? Tough.

To me you're just a self-important bitch with delusions of grandeur.

I'm fairly comfortable with my own self esteem. If that bothers you, without knowing anything about my life or my own particular situation, then so be it.

You are misinformed.

As I was about Callaway.

And maybe one day you'll change your opinion of me, as I did about her.

But if not, I can live with that.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2337 on: October 30, 2010, 12:26:01 AM »

And BTW who is it who posted in that thread with all the popcorn emoticons, ready to watch the callout...

Oh My!!!

It's you Steve-O...so you are more than ready to watch others slapping each other around. You just can't take your own medicine.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #2338 on: October 30, 2010, 12:28:15 AM »

And BTW who is it who posted in that thread with all the popcorn emoticons, ready to watch the callout...

Oh My!!!

It's you Steve-O...so you are more than ready to watch others slapping each other around. You just can't take your own medicine.

Who cares? I was backing Callaway anyway, as I had no bones with her.

Oh, and that avvie suits you. Makes you look like a $2 hooker.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2339 on: October 30, 2010, 12:34:25 AM »

Oh My!!!

Who cares? I was backing Callaway anyway, as I had no bones with her.

Oh, and that avvie suits you. Makes you look like a $2 hooker.

You were prepared to watch a fight, the same kind of fight you say you are so above now....that we are all dogs when we call you a hypocrite?

Please.

Wow $2 Hooker.

Are you really trying to hurt my feelings? I mean, seriously?

I rarely read your posts as it is, never thought much about it before, and now I kind of know why.