Author Topic: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????  (Read 8261 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Delta_Blues is here to stay?????
« Reply #255 on: July 02, 2011, 07:15:20 PM »
I don't mind not being a member of the gang here, I'm used to that.

So you admit to being here before.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #256 on: July 02, 2011, 07:16:45 PM »
That delta_blues changed his name so quickly made me think that he had been here before. Usually it takes a new person some time before they realise they can change their name.
This isn't the only site that uses smf, you know.

hmm, maybe.

but I bet it's the first that uses a blabberizer and has a rich history about WP.
You don't need to be a member of either this site or WrongPlanet to read what people post. Both are easily searchable sites. I don't recall posting anything that would indicate I'm an expert of the going-ons of WrongPlanet. This is the first site to call it the blabberizer, yes, to censor people, no.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2011, 07:17:12 PM »
Charles - assume police, no. Ass police... now there's another thing altogether.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #258 on: July 02, 2011, 07:22:44 PM »
I know for a fact it isn't Duke/Pentagram.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #259 on: July 02, 2011, 07:24:08 PM »
  I'm not the 'assume police'
lol, a sense of humour lurks afterall...

...don't you want to just throw caution to the wind
and reveal yourself? :zoinks:
blah blah blah

eris

« Reply #260 on: July 02, 2011, 07:24:43 PM »
You don't need to be a member of either this site or WrongPlanet to read what people post. Both are easily searchable sites.

You have been researching I2 and WP ? why ?

You don't need to be a member of either this site or WrongPlanet to read what people post. Both are easily searchable sites. I don't recall posting anything that would indicate I'm an expert of the going-ons of WrongPlanet. This is the first site to call it the blabberizer, yes, to censor people, no.

You have found INTENSITY², the autistic spectrum site everyone loves to hate laugh at.

We [don't] stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words to be censored. Or face the wrath of the community blabberizer.

As such this site is not suitable for [whiny] children. If you are under 18 35 please come back when you aren't any more.

If you are over 18 35 and have [mastered] the bottle for it art of whining and typing +1,

ENTER INTENSITY² HERE.

'...a barely-legal, completely unethical, den of iniquity that exists mainly for the amusement of a socially-able aspergic elite A site to complain about WrongPlanet' - Intensity² Recruitment Chairman

'...that site sucks. that site provides free advertisement for my site.' - Alexander Plank, much-loved pillar of the online Autistic community and owner, publisher, founder and administrator of WrongPlanet.net

So, you are saying that you have been blabberized on this site before ?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 07:27:29 PM by eris »

Scrapheap

« Reply #261 on: July 02, 2011, 07:38:10 PM »
Charles: caught any sea bass lately?
Never heard of such a thing. I've heard of regular bass but don't know much about that type of stuff.

Didn't answer my question. Have you caught any, sea or otherwise?

And did you have to travel anywhere near Maryland, or more precisely Baltimore on any of your fishing trips?

I've got family in the Baltimore area. Enough of them are out of jail to cause some problems for ole' Charlie Patton too!!  :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #262 on: July 02, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »
I know for a fact it isn't Duke/Pentagram.

I didn't really think it was either. As I said, he'd have chucked a major hissy fit within his first few posts.

Although the blabberizer was suggested on a few, I think the most recent recipient was BC. Check and mate.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #263 on: July 02, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »

Y SO OBSESSED?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #264 on: July 03, 2011, 03:02:41 AM »
I dislike it when they do it for the bragging rights.
Bragging rights? It's a web forum for pete's sake. lol

Getting banned from a place that rarely bans anyone.

Let's for a moment assume that you are an actual individual who is not buttcoffee. Why are you here? You don't seem to want to be part of anything here. You look down on mostly anything. So why?
I'm getting the impression that you're trying to impress me. I'm not impressed. :'(

Look Buster, I have posted some stuff that's not looking down on others. Why are you here? I don't mind not being a member of the gang here, I'm used to that. Why don't you stop asking those "why questions," you know they can go on forever and ever. You can assume I'm whoever, I'm not the 'assume police'

You didn't actually answer my question.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #265 on: July 03, 2011, 03:05:18 AM »
That delta_blues changed his name so quickly made me think that he had been here before. Usually it takes a new person some time before they realise they can change their name.
This isn't the only site that uses smf, you know.

hmm, maybe.

but I bet it's the first that uses a blabberizer and has a rich history about WP.

How do you know about the blabberizer here?
Under what names have you seen it used elsewhere? And where?
And are you aware of the fact that the mod is called "blabberizer", which is why we use the name and why it's likely to be used elsewhere under that name also?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2011, 05:43:30 AM »
Chucky-boi: callouts NOW!

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2011, 05:09:31 PM »
You don't need to be a member of either this site or WrongPlanet to read what people post. Both are easily searchable sites.

You have been researching I2 and WP ? why ?
Why not?

You have found INTENSITY², the autistic spectrum site everyone loves to hate laugh at.

We [don't] stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words to be censored. Or face the wrath of the community blabberizer.

As such this site is not suitable for [whiny] children. If you are under 18 35 please come back when you aren't any more.

If you are over 18 35 and have [mastered] the bottle for it art of whining and typing +1,

ENTER INTENSITY² HERE.

'...a barely-legal, completely unethical, den of iniquity that exists mainly for the amusement of a socially-able aspergic elite A site to complain about WrongPlanet' - Intensity² Recruitment Chairman

'...that site sucks. that site provides free advertisement for my site.' - Alexander Plank, much-loved pillar of the online Autistic community and owner, publisher, founder and administrator of WrongPlanet.net

So, you are saying that you have been blabberized on this site before ?
That's what you're saying.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2011, 05:14:11 PM »
Charles: caught any sea bass lately?
Never heard of such a thing. I've heard of regular bass but don't know much about that type of stuff.

Didn't answer my question. Have you caught any, sea or otherwise?

And did you have to travel anywhere near Maryland, or more precisely Baltimore on any of your fishing trips?
It looks like I did answer your question.

Offline Tommy Johnson

• Constant Poster
« Reply #269 on: July 03, 2011, 05:16:33 PM »
  I'm not the 'assume police'
lol, a sense of humour lurks afterall...

...don't you want to just throw caution to the wind
and reveal yourself? :zoinks:
This is kind of like the good cop/bad cop situation on a web forum. lol