Educational

Author Topic: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!  (Read 35059 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!
« Reply #570 on: October 11, 2011, 09:42:00 AM »
Everything. Try her using his account to post as Big  Fucking Peter, her slagging him off not long after joining here about his drug-addiction, and her now using his account as a sock with the name Jimmy Hopkens. If you cunts are stupid enough to haave this manipulative cow pull the wool over your eyes, then obviously yoou lot are pretty low on the evolutionaryy scale.

Try you trying to pass blame on beating Pandora onto Butterflies.

That's manipulative.

Besides, who are they likely to believe? Me, who outed your bullshit behaviour or some trollope trying to impress a group of 'tardswith her piss-poor attempts at trolling?

Maybe MLA should post what you said about aspies and your claims that it would be Butterflies's fault if you hit Pandora?

I would love to see your bullshit outed.

Clue: rhetorical question. But as you lot aren't to good with rhetoricals, doesn't  say much for the collective brainpower here.

Rhetorical questions do not have answers , this has an answer: one you do not like but an answer nonetheless.

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #571 on: October 11, 2011, 09:43:12 AM »
@MLA: You'll be lucky to be able to use a proxy to post there again. The  mod team there are looking at a blanket ban at this minute.

@Butterflies: go ahead, shit for brains. You've also been outed onn FB as well as your druggie deadbeat cousin. Ha-fucking-ha.

I doubt MLA is particularly bothered about going back to WP , so it's a moot point.

As for Butterflies's cousin?..... the fuck does he have to do with all this?
Everything. Try her using his account to post as Big  Fucking Peter, her slagging him off not long after joining here about his drug-addiction, and her now using his account as a sock with the name Jimmy Hopkens. If you cunts are stupid enough to haave this manipulative cow pull the wool over your eyes, then obviously yoou lot are pretty low on the evolutionaryy scale.

Besides, who are they likely to believe? Me, who outed your bullshit behaviour or some trollope trying to impress a group of 'tardswith her piss-poor attempts at trolling?

Clue: rhetorical question. But as you lot aren't to good with rhetoricals, doesn't  say much for the collective brainpower here.

You have just made a post practically admitting that you intend to deceive the people on facebook. I think they would believe us if we quoted your post, as well as all the nasty things you've said about aspies.

Also, most people are smart enough to realize that you "outing" us is a product of your epic butthurt, and not some attempt to do the right thing. Therefore, they are less likely to believe you.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #572 on: October 11, 2011, 09:45:10 AM »
Silly man logged out of here and logged into Facebook to play around with his security settings.  In doing so he opened his full account to anyone.  :dunno:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #573 on: October 11, 2011, 09:46:35 AM »
Everything. Try her using his account to post as Big  Fucking Peter, her slagging him off not long after joining here about his drug-addiction,

I was worried for his safety, and rightly so. I wasn't mocking him, and as soon as I realized people had taken things the wrong way, I created a post setting the record straight.

I still don't understand what he's done to you. Pandora has done more to me, than he has done to you. Does this mean that she is a valid target for me, and that I should go onto facebook and mock her?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #574 on: October 11, 2011, 09:59:04 AM »
 :lol: :lol: at your avatar MLA.

That picture makes him look like that character in the Goonies :laugh:

Can you spot the difference :lol:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:02:21 AM by Butterflies »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #575 on: October 11, 2011, 09:59:53 AM »
I am especially fond of how his eyes don't point in the same direction.

If you are still here Rod, why so sleepy?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #576 on: October 11, 2011, 10:06:49 AM »
Rod Craven :Also, his partner in crime Butterdlies is threatening to post some links from I2 showing some comments I may have made about aspies. While these comments may have been made in fits of anger and frustration, and are not meant to be taken ser...iously. Also, they are threatening to post here links to posts I made in my last meltdown there, stuff which I am trying to distance myself from. So I would prefer people not take any notice of anything from IntensitySquared, MLA or any of their other members. I know I said people should be able to post in whatever forum they like, but vindictive stuff like the bullying they are practising should not be tolerated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hear that MLA. We're partners in crime. :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #577 on: October 11, 2011, 10:12:23 AM »
You evil people.  :tard:

He's acting beyond pathetically though.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #578 on: October 11, 2011, 10:13:40 AM »

Watch what you say about him Squiddy. He might out you as a bully on fb too :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #579 on: October 11, 2011, 10:33:30 AM »

Watch what you say about him Squiddy. He might out you as a bully on fb too :laugh:

:lol:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #580 on: October 11, 2011, 10:38:24 AM »
Rod Craven :Also, his partner in crime Butterdlies is threatening to post some links from I2 showing some comments I may have made about aspies. While these comments may have been made in fits of anger and frustration, and are not meant to be taken ser...iously. Also, they are threatening to post here links to posts I made in my last meltdown there, stuff which I am trying to distance myself from. So I would prefer people not take any notice of anything from IntensitySquared, MLA or any of their other members. I know I said people should be able to post in whatever forum they like, but vindictive stuff like the bullying they are practising should not be tolerated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hear that MLA. We're partners in crime. :laugh:

He would prefer people not take any notice of anything he has ever said.

So SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

FFS, quit demonstrating exactly where your weaknesses are by flinching and protecting them at the slightest provocation.

Take a nap and chill.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #581 on: October 11, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »
:LMAO:

Oh christ I'm going to piss myself at this rate.

Psychophant

« Reply #582 on: October 11, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »
:LMAO:

Oh christ I'm going to piss myself at this rate.

Don't eat yellow seafood!! 

:zombiefuck:

eris

« Reply #583 on: October 11, 2011, 02:56:16 PM »
did someone "out me' on facebook ?

That would be pretty funny. I am sure my friends would lol.

Osensitive1

« Reply #584 on: October 11, 2011, 04:52:04 PM »
By this time tomorrow, my account will be gone.

Then you 'tards can make even more fools of yourselves than you are already doing.

And people are led to believe that Aspies have brains......  :hahaha: :hahaha:
Love/hate.