Educational

Author Topic: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!  (Read 35066 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Name Index!! Stop the confusion!!!
« Reply #555 on: October 11, 2011, 08:54:00 AM »
BTW MLA: Vincente Rios is looking into what you were up to at WP and your posting of the mod log here. As for ratting you out, since when did you deserve my loyalty? I'm only loyal to those that I know will stick by me.

:pwned: big time, pal.

What the fuck is he going to do to me?  Ban me from his shitty web forum.  Oh wait ... too late by a few weeks now  :hahaha:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #556 on: October 11, 2011, 08:57:35 AM »
BTW MLA: Vincente Rios is looking into what you were up to at WP and your posting of the mod log here. As for ratting you out, since when did you deserve my loyalty? I'm only loyal to those that I know will stick by me.

What the fuck is he going to do to me?  Ban me from his shitty web forum.  Oh wait ... too late by a few weeks now  :hahaha:

Well unless you signed a legally binding contract on secrecy, there's nothing they can do other than ban you, which they already have. So yeah, if anything you've got leverage against them and they wouldn't want to prompt you to leak undesired secrets from spilling out, wouldn't they? ;)
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #557 on: October 11, 2011, 08:58:54 AM »

Well unless you signed a legally binding contract on secrecy, there's nothing they can do other than ban you, which they already have. So yeah, if anything you've got leverage against them and they wouldn't want to prompt you to leak undesired secrets from spilling out, wouldn't they? ;)

I have a lot more where that one came from.  Just waiting for the right time and place.  Can't go blowing my whole load right up front.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #558 on: October 11, 2011, 09:00:00 AM »

He's going to summon you to court for being a nasty nasty bully on teh interwebs.  :tard:

:bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint::bint:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #559 on: October 11, 2011, 09:03:21 AM »
Oh Noes!!!!!

Not teh trumpet of sound again :GA:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #560 on: October 11, 2011, 09:05:02 AM »
I have a lot more where that one came from.  Just waiting for the right time and place.  Can't go blowing my whole load right up front.

Exactly, you have to time it when it hurts them the most. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #561 on: October 11, 2011, 09:05:35 AM »
    you blow that trumpet long and hard
    GarrlicSauce 5 months ago

:eyebrows:  :eyelash: :rofl:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #562 on: October 11, 2011, 09:10:37 AM »

He is such a tragic figure. He actually thinks he's pwned MLA.

I wonder how his reputation would fare if someone posted all the nasty things he said about aspies on that facebook page.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #563 on: October 11, 2011, 09:22:44 AM »
@MLA: You'll be lucky to be able to use a proxy to post there again. The  mod team there are looking at a blanket ban at this minute.

@Butterflies: go ahead, shit for brains. You've also been outed onn FB as well as your druggie deadbeat cousin. Ha-fucking-ha.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #564 on: October 11, 2011, 09:24:49 AM »
@MLA: You'll be lucky to be able to use a proxy to post there again. The  mod team there are looking at a blanket ban at this minute.

@Butterflies: go ahead, shit for brains. You've also been outed onn FB as well as your druggie deadbeat cousin. Ha-fucking-ha.

I doubt MLA is particularly bothered about going back to WP , so it's a moot point.

As for Butterflies's cousin?..... the fuck does he have to do with all this?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #565 on: October 11, 2011, 09:28:24 AM »

What the fuck's a "blanket ban"?   :hahaha:

I am already IP banned as they can't actually ban my username.  I could go back on there anytime I wanted with a proxy.  I know just a little more than you do about what the WP system can and can't ban.  I could post everything you have ever written (well, the choice stuff anyway) and spread it across the forum so wide and deep that it would take the mods days to clean it all up.  If I registered the right username they might never be able to clean it up.  :zoinks:

Then I would add links back here to each post and links to your Facebook page and every post you made on the WP group page as well as many of your choice posts from previously banned accounts.  Hell, I could make a day of it if I wasn't so damn busy with real life :(

Is this your last post?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #566 on: October 11, 2011, 09:29:14 AM »

That's pretty pathetic. Attacking my cousin on a 3rd party site is far worse than anything I said here about Pandora. You really are a sad pathetic loser.

You are also doing what you always do. Running away and telling on people.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #567 on: October 11, 2011, 09:30:57 AM »

I am already IP banned as they can't actually ban my username.  I could go back on there anytime I wanted with a proxy.  I know just a little more than you do about what the WP system can and can't ban.  I could post everything you have ever written (well, the choice stuff anyway) and spread it across the forum so wide and deep that it would take the mods days to clean it all up.  If I registered the right username they might never be able to clean it up.  :zoinks:

Then I would add links back here to each post and links to your Facebook page and every post you made on the WP group page as well as many of your choice posts from previously banned accounts.  Hell, I could make a day of it if I wasn't so damn busy with real life :(

Is this your last post?

Aaaaaaaand checkmate.  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #568 on: October 11, 2011, 09:34:39 AM »

Is this your last post?

Aaaaaaaand checkmate.  :zoinks:

Actually, checkmate comes after I have deduced which of his Facebook friends are female relatives.  I don't know if he has a sister, but he must have a mother and I think that the women in his life should really know about his penchant for violence towards their gender.  I truly believe they have a right to know and I want to send them some choice posts.  His fiance seems well aware of this and is willing to put up with it, but I would sleep better at night if I knew that the other women who come into contact with him were at least put on notice.  My conscience keeps me up sometimes  :autism:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #569 on: October 11, 2011, 09:37:34 AM »

I doubt MLA is particularly bothered about going back to WP , so it's a moot point.

As for Butterflies's cousin?..... the fuck does he have to do with all this?
Everything. Try her using his account to post as Big  Fucking Peter, her slagging him off not long after joining here about his drug-addiction, and her now using his account as a sock with the name Jimmy Hopkens. If you cunts are stupid enough to haave this manipulative cow pull the wool over your eyes, then obviously yoou lot are pretty low on the evolutionaryy scale.

Besides, who are they likely to believe? Me, who outed your bullshit behaviour or some trollope trying to impress a group of 'tardswith her piss-poor attempts at trolling?

Clue: rhetorical question. But as you lot aren't to good with rhetoricals, doesn't  say much for the collective brainpower here.