Educational

Author Topic: Skelth is here to stay.  (Read 20001 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Skelth is here to stay.
« Reply #165 on: August 15, 2011, 05:17:54 PM »
STFU MLA. Just cos you seem to think you are an expert (not) on everything from wanking to child rearing, doesn't give you the right to have a go at me for putting forward my point of view. Assholes like you, Squid and some of these others might have fit in with the Nazis back in the war, given your attitude toward someone who isn't one of your little 'clique'.

Ah.  You asked me not to call you out in PM and wanted to keep everything in private messages so you wouldn't look foolish.  Let me just say this much - so far you are the 4th person to accuse me of belonging to a "clique" when I disagreed with them over something.  Before you was BenjimanBreeg, Pentagram and Richard.  Welcome to the club, look around and enjoy the company.  :thumbup:

Yeah, it's the fucked-up Aspie clique. Wanna run for president?

I don't think you understood what I said.  Do you want to read it again and take another stab at it?  :-*
Meh, he`s too pissed to read and comprehend things clearly

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #166 on: August 15, 2011, 05:22:25 PM »
STFU MLA. Just cos you seem to think you are an expert (not) on everything from wanking to child rearing, doesn't give you the right to have a go at me for putting forward my point of view. Assholes like you, Squid and some of these others might have fit in with the Nazis back in the war, given your attitude toward someone who isn't one of your little 'clique'.

Ah.  You asked me not to call you out in PM and wanted to keep everything in private messages so you wouldn't look foolish.  Let me just say this much - so far you are the 4th person to accuse me of belonging to a "clique" when I disagreed with them over something.  Before you was BenjimanBreeg, Pentagram and Richard.  Welcome to the club, look around and enjoy the company.  :thumbup:

I don't think you understood what I said.  Do you want to read it again and take another stab at it?  :-*

Yeah, sure I'm fucking pissed. When I wake up, log on and find pages of ad hominems going on the attack because people got their knickers in a twist over something I said. Yeah, fucking pissed alright. I read exactly what he said, and he can shove it up his arse for all I care.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: August 15, 2011, 05:25:02 PM »

Yeah, sure I'm fucking pissed. When I wake up, log on and find pages of ad hominems going on the attack because people got their knickers in a twist over something I said. Yeah, fucking pissed alright. I read exactly what he said, and he can shove it up his arse for all I care.
do wish you would be calm before you give yourself a heart attack or stroke.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #168 on: August 15, 2011, 05:27:55 PM »

Let's discuss my "Ad Hominem" attacks over in your callout.

BTW - Protip - Don't admit that the other party already has you irrationally angry before he even begins.  This forces you to begin from a place of weakness and gives you nothing but a hole to dig out of.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #169 on: August 15, 2011, 05:29:30 PM »
Stick your callout up your arse. You'll be the only one there. Unless your 'hangers on' want to join in.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #170 on: August 15, 2011, 05:30:51 PM »
Stick your callout up your arse. You'll be the only one there. Unless your 'hangers on' want to join in.

:viking:

Scrapheap

« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2011, 02:06:36 AM »

:rollercoaster:

And thus the cycle begins anew....   ::)

::)  ::)  ::)   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2011, 10:16:42 AM »
I haven't read a lot of his older posts.  Is he bipolar?

Scrapheap

« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2011, 10:31:22 AM »
I haven't read a lot of his older posts.  Is he bipolar?

Quite possibly.

He goes through these cycles of stability and angry melt-downs.

I think this is his 5th or 6th one.

He had a couple on WP as The_Chosen_One.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2011, 12:31:25 PM »
I can feel a callout in the air. :popcorn:

Are you the sensing type?

I thought I was. Maybe I just see dead people. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »
I can feel a callout in the air. :popcorn:

Are you the sensing type?

I thought I was. Maybe I just see dead people. :P

You see spazzy people instead.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #176 on: August 16, 2011, 12:50:54 PM »
TCO--I don't see a clique here, but a lot of opinionated fellows who all like to argue and who occasionally get a little pissed off or angry, even. It doesn't make their views any more or less valid and certainly doesn't stop them from thinking that they are right.

This includes you, just as it includes MLA and Squiddy and others.

As for your meltdowns, knowing that they might happen is a big step forward because then it's something that can be avoided or dealt with, so the admission alone deserves respect. But also consider that the only thing you can change here is how you react and deal with things, never how others do it. That is why arguments made in anger are seldom successful, no matter how right they may be.

The same is true for everyone, so there's mostly very little point in continuing a fight.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #177 on: August 16, 2011, 02:33:04 PM »
Clique's  are just so passe these days ::)
blah blah blah

Scrapheap

« Reply #178 on: August 17, 2011, 11:26:02 AM »

Being passe is so passe.  :P

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #179 on: August 17, 2011, 11:26:44 AM »

Being passe is so passe.  :P

And being in is out.

- Albert Einstein