Educational

Author Topic: Skelth is here to stay.  (Read 20012 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Skelth is here to stay.
« Reply #150 on: August 14, 2011, 06:57:27 PM »
Wait ... it's a plural Peters?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2011, 07:04:14 PM »
Well, Squid has more than 8 testicles.... er tentacles, so I guess richard might have more than one peter.

A female with even one peter is waaaay too scary for me.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2011, 07:05:09 PM »
Makes perfect sense.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2011, 10:23:44 AM »
Oh god! Does that mean we all might go through a metamorphosis into richard with BIG FUCKING PETERS?

Do you have a Peter phobia?

Seems it is something you really want to talk about.

Well, put it this way. Would anyone want to morph into richard's peter, or even see it posted again?

Hmmm.  I can only think of one person who is absolutely incapable of not talking about Richard's penis every single day of his life, despite the fact that he left the site weeks ago.  As you are the only person who can't get Richard's penis out of your mind, I would assume you are the only person who can answer the question as to whether or not you would like to actually become his penis, or maybe just something that lies up against it, or brushes it softly with his lips.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »
I can feel a callout in the air. :popcorn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2011, 12:31:55 PM »
Oh god! Does that mean we all might go through a metamorphosis into richard with BIG FUCKING PETERS?

Do you have a Peter phobia?

Seems it is something you really want to talk about.

Well, put it this way. Would anyone want to morph into richard's peter, or even see it posted again?

Hmmm.  I can only think of one person who is absolutely incapable of not talking about Richard's penis every single day of his life, despite the fact that he left the site weeks ago.  As you are the only person who can't get Richard's penis out of your mind, I would assume you are the only person who can answer the question as to whether or not you would like to actually become his penis, or maybe just something that lies up against it, or brushes it softly with his lips.

.......I think I just turned straight. :sick:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2011, 04:53:30 PM »
STFU MLA. Just cos you seem to think you are an expert (not) on everything from wanking to child rearing, doesn't give you the right to have a go at me for putting forward my point of view. Assholes like you, Squid and some of these others might have fit in with the Nazis back in the war, given your attitude toward someone who isn't one of your little 'clique'.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2011, 04:54:11 PM »
I can feel a callout in the air. :popcorn:

Are you the sensing type?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2011, 05:03:05 PM »
STFU MLA. Just cos you seem to think you are an expert (not) on everything from wanking to child rearing, doesn't give you the right to have a go at me for putting forward my point of view. Assholes like you, Squid and some of these others might have fit in with the Nazis back in the war, given your attitude toward someone who isn't one of your little 'clique'.
I think that most people who line up against you here, on this forum, are tired of your know-it-all attitude and your refusal to honor others opinions as you want yours honored. It works both ways.

You keep banging your head against un-yielding walls. Has to hurt. Learn when to give it up.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
I think that most people who line up against you here, on this forum, are tired of your know-it-all attitude and your refusal to honor others opinions as you want yours honored. It works both ways.

You keep banging your head against un-yielding walls. Has to hurt. Learn when to give it up.

Fuck that, I'm entitled to my opinion on this fucking forum as much as any other cunt. Why should I bow to them just cos they think they are right? Hmmm? If I want to voice my opinion about something, and think I'm right in my opinion, why should I have a bunch of fucking 'know-alls' jump down my fucking throat?

Who do these assholes think they are?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2011, 05:10:12 PM »

Fuck that, I'm entitled to my opinion on this fucking forum as much as any other cunt. Why should I bow to them just cos they think they are right? Hmmm? If I want to voice my opinion about something, and think I'm right in my opinion, why should I have a bunch of fucking 'know-alls' jump down my fucking throat?

Who do these assholes think they are?
I am a proud asshole. We are people.  You are entitled to your opinion, the same as the rest of us.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 05:11:46 PM by skyblue1 »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2011, 05:10:20 PM »

Ah.  You asked me not to call you out in PM and wanted to keep everything in private messages so you wouldn't look foolish.  Let me just say this much - so far you are the 4th person to accuse me of belonging to a "clique" when I disagreed with them over something.  Before you was BenjimanBreeg, Pentagram and Richard.  Welcome to the club, look around and enjoy the company.  :thumbup:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2011, 05:13:58 PM »

Ah.  You asked me not to call you out in PM and wanted to keep everything in private messages so you wouldn't look foolish.  Let me just say this much - so far you are the 4th person to accuse me of belonging to a "clique" when I disagreed with them over something.  Before you was BenjimanBreeg, Pentagram and Richard.  Welcome to the club, look around and enjoy the company.  :thumbup:

Yeah, it's the fucked-up Aspie clique. Wanna run for president?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »

Yeah, it's the fucked-up Aspie clique. Wanna run for president?

I don't think you understood what I said.  Do you want to read it again and take another stab at it?  :-*

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2011, 05:16:37 PM »
Thats really cool, I didnt realise we belonged to a clique. I never got to belong to one before.

^^ that by the way was aimmed at no one