Author Topic: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything  (Read 7642 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2011, 05:50:43 PM »
What about low self esteem?  Low self estee is a different kettle of fish  :orly:  Ok, well maybe you're in denial.

Cause you'd soon make fun of her depression if you didn't like her.  I don't like her, but I wouldn't wish that feeling on her, or anyone actually.

I'm just honest, or stir things up, then people get very offended about non personal stuff, and come crying at me.  I'm nice to people if I see something about them that I like, as a person. 

You can do pretty much anything you want with the back up.  Its people who've become successful, starting from scratch, that I admire.  Who knows, you might always be in a comfort zone, but gawd help you if things do hit the fan.  You don't know how you'll deal with it, cause you've not had to.

Right, and I used to do that on WP.  Cause I only got diagnosed like 4 years ago, and had never been online much.  I just see this site as a warzone, or a laugh. 

I got on pretty well in my second spell on here, and probably would've back then.  There's new tards here now though, and they can't be trusted.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2011, 06:13:07 PM »
What about low self esteem?  Low self estee is a different kettle of fish  :orly:  Ok, well maybe you're in denial.

Cause you'd soon make fun of her depression if you didn't like her.  I don't like her, but I wouldn't wish that feeling on her, or anyone actually.

I'm just honest, or stir things up, then people get very offended about non personal stuff, and come crying at me.  I'm nice to people if I see something about them that I like, as a person. 

You can do pretty much anything you want with the back up.  Its people who've become successful, starting from scratch, that I admire.  Who knows, you might always be in a comfort zone, but gawd help you if things do hit the fan.  You don't know how you'll deal with it, cause you've not had to.

Right, and I used to do that on WP.  Cause I only got diagnosed like 4 years ago, and had never been online much.  I just see this site as a warzone, or a laugh. 

I got on pretty well in my second spell on here, and probably would've back then.  There's new tards here now though, and they can't be trusted.

There's a difference in not liking someone, and being really disgusted by their words or actions. I don't really seriously dislike you, but I am disgusted by your actions as Murphycop, and your blackmailing people here. I did lay off your depression until you started mocking me for my issues. What makes you think that it's OK for you to make fun of me for social anxiety, but it's wrong of me to mock your depression? I don't care about you teasing me about my issues. It's all just a bit of fun, but it's pretty pathetic of you to complain about me bringing your issues into it.

I don't expect admiration for what I've had handed to me on a plate. There are people who have built business's from scratch to be worth a tenth of what mine is worth, but  they deserve genuine admiration for their achievements. I have achieved very little. I do have a bit of a talent for scouting property, but I would never claim to be worthy of admiration at all. I'm just lucky, and I've never claimed otherwise.
I do wonder why you keep going on about my business though. I'm certainly not ashamed of it, and I wouldn't swap it for a life of struggle. Why do you feel the need to continually point out the obvious, that if it wasn't for my being given help, I would be a loser like you? I know I would.

There's new tards here now though, and they can't be trusted.

I'm sure that even you admit, that you are the one who has given people most reason to distrust you.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2011, 01:29:49 AM »
Though I didn't see you, squid and midwife trying to make fun of others about their depression, like elle.

Isn't it obvious why we don't joke about Elle? She is not behaving like an untrustworthy creep.

:lol:  you're so full of shit.

I wasn't the one blackmailing and I am not constantly backpedalling and trying to save face. You are the definition of butthurt, benji, and I almost feel sorry for you at times. Almost.

No, you're an angel  :wanker:   tell me where i've backpeddled, obviously if its just your retarded mind thinking that i'm lying, then I get what you mean.  I was accused of lying, and proved that I wasn't. 

I have, several times, but I suppose you are a bit dense. MLA is right. It's only fun to bitch-slap you until a certain point. It gets predictable after a while. Although I do admit that it's fun to watch Butterflies to so completely own your sorry little arse.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2011, 07:49:41 AM »
I really need to start saying stuff like "i'm tired", "i'm bored", "yes, I took my meds".

That would be a huge improvement over the stuff you do post.

• Is Family Guy as good as it used to be?
  • Have you ever heard of Adele?
  • Does anyone want sports learnin from me?

Or your absolute favorite topic of all time (based on the fact that you have been posting about it for several years now): ex-moderators of Wrong Planet who stopped moderating years ago and how much you dislike them.  Whew, that one never gets old!  :thumbup:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2011, 09:15:03 AM »
Benji's current avatar makes me think of Steve-O :arrr:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2011, 09:16:15 AM »

It is almost the exact same thing. :LOL:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2011, 10:52:21 AM »
I really need to start saying stuff like "i'm tired", "i'm bored", "yes, I took my meds".

That would be a huge improvement over the stuff you do post.

• Is Family Guy as good as it used to be?
  • Have you ever heard of Adele?
  • Does anyone want sports learnin from me?

Or your absolute favorite topic of all time (based on the fact that you have been posting about it for several years now): ex-moderators of Wrong Planet who stopped moderating years ago and how much you dislike them.  Whew, that one never gets old!  :thumbup:

Each to their own.  Just look at your first posts, with stuff like "I wasn't sure i'd be welcome here"  :hahaha:  Didn't you write some shit about you being the first mod from wp ever!!  No hold bars, and made it clear how much the karma stuff means to you.  You're desperate to be liked and accepted.  Pathetic  :thumbdn:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2011, 10:56:19 AM »
Though I didn't see you, squid and midwife trying to make fun of others about their depression, like elle.

Isn't it obvious why we don't joke about Elle? She is not behaving like an untrustworthy creep.

I wasn't the one blackmailing and I am not constantly backpedalling and trying to save face. You are the definition of butthurt, benji, and I almost feel sorry for you at times. Almost.

No, you're an angel  :wanker:   tell me where i've backpeddled, obviously if its just your retarded mind thinking that i'm lying, then I get what you mean.  I was accused of lying, and proved that I wasn't. 

I have, several times, but I suppose you are a bit dense. MLA is right. It's only fun to bitch-slap you until a certain point. It gets predictable after a while. Although I do admit that it's fun to watch Butterflies to so completely own your sorry little arse.

You're the only broken record around these parts sir.  You follow me around the site, firing bitchy little comments, you're so angry with me  :LOL: and butthurt.  If butterflies was pwning me and others were, as you keep saying, they wouldn't need your back up. 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2011, 10:56:51 AM »

Mine's from an Iron Maiden picture  :viking:  Steve-o probably just picked one at random, cause he's blind.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2011, 11:11:49 AM »

There's a difference in not liking someone, and being really disgusted by their words or actions. I don't really seriously dislike you, but I am disgusted by your actions as Murphycop, and your blackmailing people here. I did lay off your depression until you started mocking me for my issues. What makes you think that it's OK for you to make fun of me for social anxiety, but it's wrong of me to mock your depression? I don't care about you teasing me about my issues. It's all just a bit of fun, but it's pretty pathetic of you to complain about me bringing your issues into it.

I don't expect admiration for what I've had handed to me on a plate. There are people who have built business's from scratch to be worth a tenth of what mine is worth, but  they deserve genuine admiration for their achievements. I have achieved very little. I do have a bit of a talent for scouting property, but I would never claim to be worthy of admiration at all. I'm just lucky, and I've never claimed otherwise.
I do wonder why you keep going on about my business though. I'm certainly not ashamed of it, and I wouldn't swap it for a life of struggle. Why do you feel the need to continually point out the obvious, that if it wasn't for my being given help, I would be a loser like you? I know I would.

There's new tards here now though, and they can't be trusted.

I'm sure that even you admit, that you are the one who has given people most reason to distrust you.

Lol, you can say what you want about my depression, I used to laugh about it myself.  Gotta try and see the funny side in these things.  What I did with murphycop was nothing personal towards you, so its pretty retarded for you to be so upset and disgusted by it.  And come on, plenty of people on here have done much worse, including you, than me saying i'd use stuff to proove and point or piss someone off.  You bring it on yourself, if you tell all this stuff on the forum, then expect it to be used against you.  If you fall out with pretty much any member on here, they'll use it against you too.  Its happened all before, so its funny for them to play the saints.  Like I said, I can laugh about the issues, I was making a point that i'm not the only one who's suffered with depression, so they might look down on you for mocking it.  And just made a point that your sympathy for elle isn't sincere.

Lol, i'm doing ok thanks, off my own back.  I'm saying it, cause your confidence and self esteem is based on luck.  Also thats why you try to protect your self esteem and confidence, by staying in your comfort zone.  If you did go round someone's for a coffee etc, and acted like a tard, you would fall to pieces.

Haha, i've not given any private details away about anyone.  Just look what you and some others are doing to that woods guy.  Its a new low.  Whats the point?  I know he's a dick and a complete tard, but he's not well.  Its an easy target for midlife to bully, I get that.  But humiliating him like you are is crossing the line I think.  If you think he's a twat, why not just have it out with him on his forums or something?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #100 on: May 27, 2011, 11:47:51 AM »
 :yawn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »

You're the only broken record around these parts sir.  You follow me around the site, firing bitchy little comments, you're so angry with me  :LOL: and butthurt.  If butterflies was pwning me and others were, as you keep saying, they wouldn't need your back up. 

Follow you around the site? :LMAO:

You post in a handful of threads, mostly the ones where you are getting pwned, so I don't have to do anything else than post in those to spot your posts. I think you are a lot like Penty in that you need the attention first and foremost, and that's why you come back to those threads even though you are constantly being bitch-slapped in them. I think you are afraid to post in threads that aren't about you because you have nothing to say.

You got the angry part wrong, BTW. I'm not angry with you at all, I simply don't suffer fools easily. And me being butthurt is about as unlikely, because I have nothing to be butthurt about. You are projecting, and you are repeating what others say of you.

And no, the others don't need my help, just as I don't need theirs. You are target practice and that's about it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: May 27, 2011, 04:05:37 PM »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #103 on: May 27, 2011, 04:23:20 PM »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2011, 04:27:20 PM »

Now who is a parrot?  :zoinks:

I was taking the piss out of you, thats what you do when you are too upset to answer questions.  Odeon really got to me there man  :yawn: