Author Topic: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything  (Read 7560 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2011, 10:37:18 AM »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2011, 11:40:49 AM »
I've got a song for butterflies  :lol:

"Tell me what it’s like to go outside
I’ve never been
Tell me what it’s like to just go outside
I’ve never been
And I never will"

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2011, 12:12:51 PM »

I’ve never been
I’ve never been
And I never will"

It's not a problem that I've ever had. I like being outside. I love playing sport, I go for long walks.

If you want to tease me about a problem I do have, then why don't you talk about my social anxiety, or my aversion to physical contact. I am a lot more embarrassed about both of those issues, than about agoraphobia, which I've never suffered from :facepalm2:

As we're discussing mental health issue, real or otherwise, what's it like lying in bed wondereing if life is worth living, followed by the horrid realization that for you, it isn't? What does it feel like when your only outlet for expressing your failed life is a self-indulgent uber-emo blog on WP?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2011, 12:34:00 PM »
I'm depressed 90% of the time, and only when things go my way do I feel happy enough to not say i'm not depressed. When good things happen it numbs the pain for a while. I'm scared of getting old, i'm scared of loosing my family, including my cat obviosly.

Tell us about your cat.

Usually the only time I feel safe is when i'm asleep, unless i've had a nightmare, then i'm actually relieved to wake up.

Any recurring nightmares?

The 10% i'm happy is usually when i'm listening to my favourite music, watching my favourite programs or doing a good deed.

What was the last good deed you performed?  Are you a superhero, or his mild mannered alter-ego?

I feel guilty about being depressed because I know there are people in much worse situations than me, this makes me feel even worse, is there only one way out of this mess, I don't know. I hate nearly everything about life. I want to be a sports teacher, helping young kids go in the right direction, I feel very passionate about this, but when i'm really low, I even lose interest in that. Life does feel like torture sometimes, and it seems when i'm down I get kicked some more, probably through my own doing.

This is some good insight here.  Why do you have such a difficult time applying it?

My brain feels like a scrambled egg, what's the answer. I'm a complete perfectionist, but because i'm so hard on myself, I never get things perfect. I've lost touch with reality, because reality is to painful to deal with. I don't see my friends anymore, cause all they wanna do is drink, and as time has gone by I feel more and more distant from them. My mind's gone blank now, lucky for whoever's reading this, but I need to say more one day, because I can never express myself by talking.

How do you balance your being a "complete perfectionist" with your atrocious spelling?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2011, 12:46:25 PM »
Quote from: benji's FAILblog
My brain feels like a scrambled egg, what's the answer. I'm a complete perfectionist, but because i'm so hard on myself, I never get things perfect. I've lost touch with reality, because reality is to painful to deal with. I don't see my friends anymore, cause all they wanna do is drink, and as time has gone by I feel more and more distant from them. My mind's gone blank now, lucky for whoever's reading this, but I need to say more one day, because I can never express myself by talking.

He's out of touch with reality, has a blank mind, and is incapable of expressing himself verbally. He does speak the truth :2thumbsup:

Quote from: benji's epic FAILblog
I feel guilty about being depressed because I know there are people in much worse situations than me, this makes me feel even worse, is there only one way out of this mess, I don't know. I hate nearly everything about life. I want to be a sports teacher, helping young kids go in the right direction,

Deep down I think you know there is :thumbup:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2011, 12:51:53 PM »

He's out of touch with reality, has a blank mind, and is incapable of expressing himself verbally. He does speak the truth :2thumbsup:

I feel guilty about being depressed because I know there are people in much worse situations than me, this makes me feel even worse, is there only one way out of this mess, I don't know. I hate nearly everything about life. I want to be a sports teacher, helping young kids go in the right direction,

And yet we're the pathetic ones for calling him out on his bullshit?

Benji go mess up your teeth , and gain 500 pounds , you could be pantygrams brother.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2011, 01:00:23 PM »

Benji go mess up your teeth , and gain 500 pounds , you could be pantygrams brother.  :zoinks:

Yes. He is a lot like Penty, but without the decent spelling and grammer :2thumbsup:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »
I remember seeing a picture of you and thinking "what an ugly cunt".  But I do like looking through your window.  Can you bring me some cookies down tonight, I get hungry

I am still trying to figure out whose picture you saw that you thought was me.  I can only guess Stui since you think I have red hair  :LOL:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2011, 01:09:41 PM »

Yes. He is a lot like Penty, but without the decent spelling and grammer :2thumbsup:

:indeed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2011, 02:12:31 PM »
Quote from: Benji's blog of EPIC emoness
I am a very keen sportsman, especially with golf and tennis, I am very dedicated. Saturday my hard work payed off when I recieved 2 awards for golf competitions I had won ealier in the year, I also was in a tennis doubles final on sunday, but unfortunately we lost, but i'll still get a runner's up medal. People who read this might think, there can't be a lot wrong with me, but with every shot I have to hit at either sport, I get a huge rush of anxiety every time, this makes things so much more difficult than they should be, however I do practice religously, what i'm saying is if you want something bad enough, don't give up and always try your best, anything is possible.

No, sorry. Quite the opposite in fact. Reading your blog makes me think there's more wrong with you than I initially thought  :tard:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2011, 02:49:01 PM »
Backpedalling again? That's what happens when you post without thinking. Do you honestly think that anyone here actually believes anything you say?

Believe whatever you like.  Where am I backpeddling on that last post?  You find gossip about WP boring, but do you think people don't find details about your dull existence, if you took your meds and what you eat for dinner, boring?

Re I2: "I didn't mean it like that..." Why do you think you always have to go back and explain what you meant? In this case, first you claimed I was "jealous" of WP and then backpedalled, trying to redefine what you posted into something else when it was clear to anyone that you thought hinting I was jealous of WP would somehow upset me when in reality I couldn't care less.

Re the meds and the what did I eat today threads: don't you think the subject lines give away what I and others will post about, in those threads? Yet you feel you absolutely have to read them and then complain about *my* dull existence? Who's the more foolish, the fool or the one that follows him? I would have thought that you, with your exciting career and stimulating girlfriend, would find better things to fill your day with.

Let's see you pwn yourself again.

More like I always have to explain myself to people like you, cause you're too retarded.  And I was teasing you, cause you obviously have something against wp.  If it wasn't for WP, you'd have no members  :zoinks:

I stay away from those threads.  If I wasn't having fun on here, with the other threads, I wouldn't post.  Aren't you married with kids?  I should get more time on my hands than you.

More backpedalling. Of course you were teasing me. And of course you stay away from those threads.

You are such a loser.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2011, 04:03:51 PM »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2011, 04:10:30 PM »

I’ve never been
I’ve never been
And I never will"

It's not a problem that I've ever had. I like being outside. I love playing sport, I go for long walks.

If you want to tease me about a problem I do have, then why don't you talk about my social anxiety, or my aversion to physical contact. I am a lot more embarrassed about both of those issues, than about agoraphobia, which I've never suffered from :facepalm2:

As we're discussing mental health issue, real or otherwise, what's it like lying in bed wondereing if life is worth living, followed by the horrid realization that for you, it isn't? What does it feel like when your only outlet for expressing your failed life is a self-indulgent uber-emo blog on WP?

:orly:

What about your low self esteem?

Its not great.  Though I didn't see you, squid and midwife trying to make fun of others about their depression, like elle.  It just shows how butthurt you all are, that you need to resort to digging up those old blogs.  Is that the best you've got?  If you'd dug them up around the time i'd wrote them, and used them against me, i'd have been pissed.  I'm a different person now, and if you can beat depression, you can beat anything.  I've never seen a grown man as rattled as midwife, I really got to him  :orly: I can excuse squid, cause he's just a sensetive little twat and a silly kid.  And you're just in a bubble.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »
I remember seeing a picture of you and thinking "what an ugly cunt".  But I do like looking through your window.  Can you bring me some cookies down tonight, I get hungry

I am still trying to figure out whose picture you saw that you thought was me.  I can only guess Stui since you think I have red hair  :LOL:

Ok, post a picture, without dying your hair  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2011, 04:11:38 PM »
:GA: