Educational

Author Topic: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything  (Read 7563 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Ask Benjimanbreeg anything
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2011, 10:04:42 AM »
Looks like he was addressing your points in the order you posted them, and the sentence about banning was response to your sentence about woods being banned.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2011, 11:17:42 AM »
Looks like he was addressing your points in the order you posted them, and the sentence about banning was response to your sentence about woods being banned.

Yes, I think you're right.

I'll see if I can find the thread on WP when I get out of the bath.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2011, 12:18:59 PM »

Have fun?   :vibrator: :vibrator:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2011, 12:25:52 PM »
Oh right.  Yeah, maybe it wasn't anything personal towards CG, he knew it'd just piss all you off, and it worked.
Right, sounds a lot like what a lot of people do here, and yes, he was harmless.

I meant the way you said "I'm the same person now as I was before"  Lol, I didn't mean for football.
What ever they did, no one deserves to go through dementia, well apart from the sickest of people.

I don't see things in black and white, some people seem to on here though.  I've been bought up to have good morals.  And i'm not saying I show them all the time on this forum, so its retarded for people to judge me to the extreme, when I don't give much away.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2011, 12:41:01 PM »

Have fun?   :vibrator: :vibrator:

I did :2thumbsup:

Oh right.  Yeah, maybe it wasn't anything personal towards CG, he knew it'd just piss all you off, and it worked.
Right, sounds a lot like what a lot of people do here, and yes, he was harmless.

I meant the way you said "I'm the same person now as I was before"  Lol, I didn't mean for football.
What ever they did, no one deserves to go through dementia, well apart from the sickest of people.

I don't see things in black and white, some people seem to on here though.  I've been bought up to have good morals.  And i'm not saying I show them all the time on this forum, so its retarded for people to judge me to the extreme, when I don't give much away.

Penty didn't piss me off with the pics. I thought it was shitty of him, but it didn't really bother me.

Woodss got banned from WP for harrassing Emlion. He done it for ages. Here's one of the threads, it goes on for many pages

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3458296.html&highlight=#3458296

midlifeaspie

« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2011, 12:51:24 PM »
That thread is in the Adult section  :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2011, 01:06:19 PM »
 :idea:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2011, 02:24:44 AM »

Maybe you don't see things in black and white but you act like it. That, or you constantly draw the wrong conclusions. Either way, the impression I get of you is less than flattering.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »

Maybe you don't see things in black and white but you act like it. That, or you constantly draw the wrong conclusions. Either way, the impression I get of you is less than flattering.

I can tell you, that seems to be one of your problems.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2011, 11:32:28 AM »
:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2011, 12:18:49 PM »
I'm all alone right now. :'(

:violin:  you'll die that way  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2011, 02:57:27 PM »
I'm all alone right now. :'(

:violin:  you'll die that way  :zoinks:

I'm so jealous of your stimulating gf. At least you have someone to talk to at your level.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2011, 03:29:20 PM »
Well done for reaching 50,000 posts.  Here's to the next pointless 50,000  :beergrin:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2011, 03:34:47 PM »
Or maybe not. Let me guess. She's full of hot air?

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »
You're jealous of my girlfriend you said?  Look sorry mate, i'm not into guys  :eyelash:  and i'm not your type anyway, i'd have to put on 200 pounds and start self harming  :orly: