Author Topic: Intensity Squared calls out Pentagram  (Read 1130 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Intensity Squared calls out Pentagram
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2011, 09:45:02 AM »
Hypothetical question.  Duke leaves and gets the help he needs.  Returns in 6 months to a year, what do you post in answer to his first posts if they are not irritating?  Do you post his pictures?  Make pig fucking remarks? Give him a cautious welcome?

I'm asking not to chastize the membership or anything like that.  I'm just curious what his chances are at I2 he makes changes in himself.

I say "Howdy pig-fucker. How is life treating you these days?"

He then either cops it sweet and says something like "Hey Al, look I know what I was like but hey I was suffering from xyz and got myself treated and am not gonna keep up with the same bullshit I used to"

I in return go "Mmmmokay whatever. You a bit thicker skinned than you were last time or are you going to go to pieces when other wail on you"

He says "Nah..whatever. I probably deserve it."

I say "Fair call. Hang in there then. I will stay  off your case and wait and see if this is just lip service"

I doubt this would ever occur.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »
Hypothetical question.  Duke leaves and gets the help he needs.  Returns in 6 months to a year, what do you post in answer to his first posts if they are not irritating?  Do you post his pictures?  Make pig fucking remarks? Give him a cautious welcome?

I'm asking not to chastize the membership or anything like that.  I'm just curious what his chances are at I2 he makes changes in himself.

He then either cops it sweet and says something like "Hey Al, look I know what I was like but hey I was suffering from xyz and got myself treated and am not gonna keep up with the same bullshit I used to"

I in return go "Mmmmokay whatever. You a bit thicker skinned than you were last time or are you going to go to pieces when other wail on you"

I say "Fair call. Hang in there then. I will stay  off your case and wait and see if this is just lip service"

Ditto

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2011, 12:14:24 PM »

:agreed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 01:13:00 PM »
I'd probably stay off his case for a while to see if he had, in fact, changed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2011, 01:20:15 PM »
Same

I think if someone comes back after a long break it is best to act neutral towards them and see if they've changed first

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2011, 02:32:16 PM »
Thanks guys.  Appreciate the answers.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

DukeNukem

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 09:30:16 PM »
Haven't noticed this thread until now. I only really check on a few sections here. And the call out section is not one of them.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 09:38:58 PM »
Haven't noticed this thread until now. I only really check on a few sections here. And the call out section is not one of them.

So respond then.