Educational

Author Topic: Intensity Squared calls out Pentagram  (Read 1131 times)

midlifeaspie

Intensity Squared calls out Pentagram
« on: May 07, 2011, 09:58:07 PM »
I speak for just about everyone when I say the following, and I will keep it brief so as not to tax your little mind:

You disgust me.
We are sick and tired of listening to your empty attention-whoring threats of leaving when we know it isn't going to happen.
We are thoroughly bored with your shitting on absolutely everything when you have absolutely nothing.
You contribute nothing of value to this place and your continued existence serves only as a target, and being a target is probably not good for you.

The rest of the membership will be along to add their two cents, I for one am going to go have a drink and fuck my pregnant wife  :autism:

midlifeaspie

Re: Intensity Squared calls out Pentagram
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 10:07:25 PM »
Sick and tired of listening to your empty attention-whoring threats of leaving when we know it isn't going to happen

I guess ya'll like that fine picture of me, eh? Well, consider it a memento for the fine job you did of constantly harassing me for every little thing I do.

Very soon, I'm going to get myself committed. I hope you all will be ever so happy with yourselves. But before I go, let me predict some of what will happen in this thread in no particular order:

1. Schleed will post that naked picture of me and say nothing like the fat piece of shit he really is.

2. Squid and Soph will post some stupid pictures of bucktooth people and animals, because I'm a Southerner. Durr.

3. Some of the females on here will try to be sympathetic and shit in their replies.

4. Some of the males on here will think that I'm really not leaving, but attention whoring again.

5. Sir Les will say something about me being a fat, pig-fucking pedophile.

6. The "... PROFIT" meme isn't happening in this post. It's not that funny.

So, go ahead. Make this thread unfunny and predictable as usual. Squid, Soph, Sir Les, Scrap, EBM, Schleed, and all the other trolls, you have all just about driven me away from here! Keep up the good work and I may REALLY leave and never come back! :wanker:

I'll leave when I get some mental help. But first, I've got to wait for my packages to come in.

Because like the Mizark bitch I am, I wasted money on more shit that I'll never use. :wanker:

You aren't going anywhere.  You never intended to go anywhere.  Your excuses for not following through like a man are weak and pathetic, just like we have all come to expect, and just like we all know you really are inside.  Do you really think that there is anyone left on this board who still likes you?  That can still stand you?  Sure, there are the female members you mentioned who will say nice things to you because they feel sorry for you, but that isn't the same thing now, is it?

When you look at yourself in the mirror do you want to punch it, or do you want to cry?

Do you really even think you are worth helping?  Don't you think that whatever tax dollars that would be spent on (your imaginary) commitment could be better spent on important things, like repainting curbs or giving the guy that scrapes dead animals off the street a second shovel?

Run along little Penty.  Go on now.  Take your whiny little bitchass down the street.  Buh bye.   :fuckyou:

Shitting on everything when you have nothing

2007 Chevy Equinox

Wow, you have such great taste in automobiles... Mr. Soccer Mom. :wanker:
Ha. that is hardley a soccer mom vehicle.

And what are you driving pigfucker?

Even if it was, I have a kid and another one on the way dipshit.  My seed is spilled somewhere other than on my belly, therefore I need a family friendly vehicle.  What are you going to buy when you have kids?   :lol:

I would have something that isn't a total gas guzzler (unless it has a powerful V-8, then it would be justified), actually has any fucking room at all in the interior, and isn't fucking made in China, let alone made by Generic Motors after the 90's. :wanker:

That compact SUV is so... "fuckwitted NT soccer mom"... No style, no gas mileage, no power...

I would have something that isn't a total gas guzzler (unless it has a powerful V-8, then it would be justified), actually has any fucking room at all in the interior, and isn't fucking made in China, let alone made by Generic Motors after the 90's. :wanker:

That compact SUV is so... "fuckwitted NT soccer mom"... No style, no gas mileage, no power...

It was a rhetorical question.  We all know you will never have children.  

Use the internet, it is a great resource.  The Equinox is not a compact SUV.

What are you driving again?

I thought you left.

Shithead, if you were as poor as me, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be driving that "wonderful" Generic Motors Equinox, now wouldn't you? :wanker:

Despite the double(?) negative used in the above sentence, I have interpreted what you said to be "If I was as poor as you I wouldn't be able to drive any car at all".  Is that close?

I'll assume it is and simply state that if I was as poor as you (lacking in money as well as intelligence, skill, common sense, impulse control, decency, morality, self-worth, courage, loyalty, ability, potential and drive) then I would put a bullet in my mouth and be done with it.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 10:12:18 PM »
Your wife is pregnant? Congrats

Also congrats on fucking her :autism:

and yeah I agree with what you said. I said my shit in the other thread tho and can't be arsed adding anymore atm

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 03:54:35 AM »
Duke told me that he was very fond of Jaguars when I bought mine. He was very supportive of my decision, but also informed me of the XKR which was very kind of him.

Maybe you just didn't buy the right car. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 04:51:34 AM »
Duke, you drool over children and you fuck pigs. You wear lipstick and post shot of you coming over yourself whilst waring lipstick. You know who and what you are and so do we. What more do I need to tell you that you don't know about yourself. You were profit long ago and now you are boring.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 05:57:25 AM »
Duke you're a fat , ugly , whiny and repulsive man child.

Do the world a favour and go play in the traffic , but make sure you get hit properly this time , thanks.  :finger:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 08:11:28 AM »
Eh, to be brutually honest, I couldn't care less about him.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 08:28:06 AM »
I'm not really that fussed either tbh. I mean I don't hate the guy. I just think he's pathetic and a bit of a dick

I'm not gonna tell him to kill himself, but I'm also not gonna pretend I would be upset if he did. I don't know him and he supposedly has no one who cares about him - the problem with suicide is thee people left behind

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 09:05:06 AM »
I'm not really that fussed either tbh. I mean I don't hate the guy. I just think he's pathetic and a bit of a dick

I'm not gonna tell him to kill himself, but I'm also not gonna pretend I would be upset if he did. I don't know him and he supposedly has no one who cares about him - the problem with suicide is thee people left behind

...and the pigs  :'(
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 09:20:40 AM »
Hypothetical question.  Duke leaves and gets the help he needs.  Returns in 6 months to a year, what do you post in answer to his first posts if they are not irritating?  Do you post his pictures?  Make pig fucking remarks? Give him a cautious welcome?

I'm asking not to chastize the membership or anything like that.  I'm just curious what his chances are at I2 he makes changes in himself.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2011, 09:22:56 AM »
I would probably ignore him until I get to know him again

I'd treat him the same as any other new member

Plenty of other people who were previously disliked have now been accepted once they've changed

The point with Pent is that he DOESN'T change and shows no signs of even trying

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2011, 09:28:07 AM »
Thanks for answering Soph.  I don't have any experience with the more colorful and controversial members of the early years, so I don't know how Richard and Duke compare.  I realize anyone who has contributed some unsettling posts will have a lot of proving that they've changed to do.

TheoK

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2011, 09:29:44 AM »
You missed Soleiyu and Buttcoffee.  :orly:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2011, 09:30:40 AM »
You missed Soleiyu and Buttcoffee.  :orly:

Old timers I missed out on I guess.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2011, 09:41:22 AM »
I would do the same, which I did for the most part until he posted his nudes. I highly doubt it will take 6 months for any change though, it took me years.