Educational

Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5229 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Time to go!
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2011, 03:01:52 PM »
I wouldn't be this much of an asshole to him if he hadn't done this repeatedly already

I know this isn't gonna make him grow up and quit being a dick, but then being nice to him and trying to show him how to improve didn't work either, despite numerous people trying

I just don't see why we should carry on trying to fix him if he's never gonna laern

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2011, 03:08:19 PM »
Just let him be then.  But maybe this should really show him he needs to sort himself out.  Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to start moving in the right direction again.  I hope he can, then start giving as good as he gets on here.  Cause he can be amusing at times. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2011, 03:11:05 PM »
Just let him be then.  But maybe this should really show him he needs to sort himself out.  Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to start moving in the right direction again. 

:agreed: Snipped the last bit.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2011, 03:17:00 PM »
That's just it tho. if people treat him like a baby, he'll never stop acting like one

I needed to get shit off people online before I grew up a bit. If people had always just let me be a whiny little bitch all the time then I'd have continued

Celticgoddess

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »
But there comes a point when you have to back off for a bit. Give them some down time to figure shit out and if they come back spewing shit, then you put them back in their place, then back off again.

Think about working with a feral cat who has never known human affection. If all you do is come after the cat demanding they do things your way because cats should be comfortable with human interaction and touch and affection, you will never break them because there is no trust. If you work with them for awhile, then back off, then work some more, then back off. Eventually they start finding their place. If all you do is come after them, they'll bolt, lash out, and there's usually a loss of blood. :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2011, 03:27:12 PM »
But that's not what I've done though

He's done this again and again and again. People ahve tried to help him and give him th benefit of the doubt, but he makes no effort at all, and shows no signs of changing

A human being who isn't completely mentally retarded should be able to to listen to what someone is logically explaining to them

a cat can't understand that which is why they're scared and lash out. He understands engligh though

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2011, 03:28:08 PM »
That's just it tho. if people treat him like a baby, he'll never stop acting like one

I needed to get shit off people online before I grew up a bit. If people had always just let me be a whiny little bitch all the time then I'd have continued

:agreed:

I had shit from E.D for christ sakes , I was a bigger bitch than pentywah was  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2011, 03:29:41 PM »
Don't censor me CG  :nono:   its nice you comparing dukey to a kitty so soph can comprehend  :orly:  And Soph, your situations probably weren't the same as this.  This isn't just about online, he's obviously suffering a lot in real life.  I'm not saying pamper him, people have taken their shots, its up to him now to kick himself up the arse and deal with his problems.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2011, 03:38:48 PM »
yeah but to be fair, a lot of us are suffering IRL too. yeah he has his problems, so do I, so do a lot of people here.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »
Don't censor me CG  :nono:   its nice you comparing dukey to a kitty so soph can comprehend  :orly:  And Soph, your situations probably weren't the same as this.  This isn't just about online, he's obviously suffering a lot in real life.  I'm not saying pamper him, people have taken their shots, its up to him now to kick himself up the arse and deal with his problems.
I didn't "censor" you. I only directly quoted the part I agreed with. I didn't change anything I quoted.

And don't talk down to me.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2011, 03:39:48 PM »
A joke is a joke, so you shouldn't judge him on his sense of humour.  I gather he wouldn't actually do what he jokes about.  And that 12 year old thing just seemed like a mistake, its not a difficult mistake to make if they're dressed like whores.  Yeah, he may be an arsehole to other people, but ganging up on him when he's down is a bit harsh for "liberals", isn't it?   ::)

This is not new behaviour. He's been given the benefit of the doubt several times. It's a pattern for him. Read a couple of his old posts before trying to score cheap points.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2011, 03:41:09 PM »
Exactly. How many chances has he been given? If he just quit being a cunt and posted like a decent person, after a while people would give him a break and treat him the same as anyone else. But he doesn't, so I have no sympathy for him

Also this isn't the irst time he's thrown a tantrum and/or posted embarrassingly bad photos of himself, so I dunno why people are worried about him

So what you're saying is, you want him to be like all of you?

He could copy your holier-than-thou attitude and lull us all to sleep.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2011, 03:41:51 PM »
Me too

At first I didn't believe it was him when he posted that moobs pic ages ago, but then it'#s obviously a human being in the picture, so it's obviously someone lol

And then he posted the videos, so we know it's him

He just has serious problems with needing attention I guess

so he's getting what he wants here, dunno what he's complaining about

There are videos of it too?  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2011, 03:42:22 PM »
I didn't "censor" you. I only directly quoted the part I agreed with. I didn't change anything I quoted.

And don't talk down to me.

I was joking.

And  :lol:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2011, 03:43:11 PM »
I just don't see how constantly going after someone during the times when they're not]/i] being an ass is going to help them. That's not in defence of Penty as I really don't know the guy and what I do know about him I don't like. It's just my thoughts in general.  :dunno: