Educational

Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5268 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Time to go!
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2011, 03:43:42 PM »
A joke is a joke, so you shouldn't judge him on his sense of humour.  I gather he wouldn't actually do what he jokes about.  And that 12 year old thing just seemed like a mistake, its not a difficult mistake to make if they're dressed like whores.  Yeah, he may be an arsehole to other people, but ganging up on him when he's down is a bit harsh for "liberals", isn't it?   ::)

This is not new behaviour. He's been given the benefit of the doubt several times. It's a pattern for him. Read a couple of his old posts before trying to score cheap points.

Who's trying to score points?  You paranoid sod.  
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2011, 03:44:14 PM »
Me too

At first I didn't believe it was him when he posted that moobs pic ages ago, but then it'#s obviously a human being in the picture, so it's obviously someone lol

And then he posted the videos, so we know it's him

He just has serious problems with needing attention I guess

so he's getting what he wants here, dunno what he's complaining about

There are videos of it too?  :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:

haha No, I mean the videos he posted of him talking

He had clothes on then, thank fuck

and cg you're right. it probably won't help him. But I've given up helping him now tbh, he dosen't deserve it imo

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2011, 03:45:30 PM »
Exactly. How many chances has he been given? If he just quit being a cunt and posted like a decent person, after a while people would give him a break and treat him the same as anyone else. But he doesn't, so I have no sympathy for him

Also this isn't the irst time he's thrown a tantrum and/or posted embarrassingly bad photos of himself, so I dunno why people are worried about him

So what you're saying is, you want him to be like all of you?

He could copy your holier-than-thou attitude and lull us all to sleep.

Try and learn about seperating behaviour, there's being a bratt and bullying. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2011, 03:47:38 PM »
Just let him be then.  But maybe this should really show him he needs to sort himself out.  Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to start moving in the right direction again.  I hope he can, then start giving as good as he gets on here.  Cause he can be amusing at times. 

For fuck's sake, go back and read some of the old posts before more of this judgemental and holier-than-thou bullshit. This is not new, it's happened time and again and lots of people, me and Soph included, have given him one chance after the other. He never listens and everything is someone else's fault or he's just down and depressed and nobody cares.

It's a pattern and probably learned behaviour, and if you pat him on the head he'll come back for more.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2011, 03:48:27 PM »
Just let him be then.  But maybe this should really show him he needs to sort himself out.  Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to start moving in the right direction again.  I hope he can, then start giving as good as he gets on here.  Cause he can be amusing at times. 

For fuck's sake, go back and read some of the old posts before more of this judgemental and holier-than-thou bullshit. This is not new, it's happened time and again and lots of people, me and Soph included, have given him one chance after the other. He never listens and everything is someone else's fault or he's just down and depressed and nobody cares.

It's a pattern and probably learned behaviour, and if you pat him on the head he'll come back for more.

:agreed:

This is exactly how I see it too

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2011, 03:51:49 PM »
A joke is a joke, so you shouldn't judge him on his sense of humour.  I gather he wouldn't actually do what he jokes about.  And that 12 year old thing just seemed like a mistake, its not a difficult mistake to make if they're dressed like whores.  Yeah, he may be an arsehole to other people, but ganging up on him when he's down is a bit harsh for "liberals", isn't it?   ::)

This is not new behaviour. He's been given the benefit of the doubt several times. It's a pattern for him. Read a couple of his old posts before trying to score cheap points.

Who's trying to score points?  You paranoid sod.  

You are. Maybe it's just that I'm unaccustomed to your gentle and understanding side.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2011, 03:53:04 PM »
Exactly. How many chances has he been given? If he just quit being a cunt and posted like a decent person, after a while people would give him a break and treat him the same as anyone else. But he doesn't, so I have no sympathy for him

Also this isn't the irst time he's thrown a tantrum and/or posted embarrassingly bad photos of himself, so I dunno why people are worried about him

So what you're saying is, you want him to be like all of you?

He could copy your holier-than-thou attitude and lull us all to sleep.

Try and learn about seperating behaviour, there's being a bratt and bullying. 

English, please?

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2011, 03:55:45 PM »

I did say that maybe I didn't know him as well as you guys.  And i'm not trying to score points, i've always just been honest, whethere its being nasty or nice.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2011, 03:57:27 PM »
He has done shit countless times, regardless on how we reacted towards him. He is a literal pain in the arse and should be wiped off this fucking planet for being such a useless waste of space. There is no point babying him, there is no point defending him. He'll fuck around with you regardless.

And for people defending him, you're the reason why such sad shits are still alive in the first place. You cannot change a person entirely you naive cunts! Let them rot or kill themselves, they'll be doing us a favour!

This is somewhat ironic since this is coming from another waste of space (myself), but at least I don't act like some 2 year old cunt that breaks things to get mammy's attention. I don't whine on how horrible my life is, and at least I try and do something productive rather than mouth breath and take pictures of myself jizzing all over the place.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2011, 04:17:07 PM »
i've always just been honest about shit that I know nothing about

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2011, 04:22:17 PM »
Every time he get's a reply,  you are feeding the fire >:D

The best way to eliminate bad behaviour is to ignore it

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

Penty doesn't care if it is negative or positive attention
-  he always gets some response.    So if everyone ignored
his fucked up posts, and replied to his normal ones (not patting him on the head)
he might get the message :dunno:  just a thawt

blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2011, 04:24:14 PM »

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

his fucked up posts, and replied to his normal ones (not patting him on the head)

It seems that the opposite worked for Richard.  Though not everyone wanted him to go away his behavior was certainly modified by leaving.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2011, 04:25:33 PM »
Every time he get's a reply,  you are feeding the fire >:D

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

-  he always gets some response.    So if everyone ignored
he might get the message :dunno:  just a thawt

The problem, of course, is that any attention will do.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2011, 04:26:44 PM »

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

It seems that the opposite worked for Richard.  Though not everyone wanted him to go away his behavior was certainly modified by leaving.

???

Richard had a hissy fit when several people ignored his posts while he had the picture of himself squeezing the life out of his semi-erect penis as his avatar.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2011, 04:27:51 PM »

Reward good behaviour
Ignore bad behaviour

As I said earlier, this may be true if you're raising a child. Pentagram growing up into a responsible adult is not our responsibility though, despite many of us repeatedly having tried

So I see no reason to reward his occasional bouts of decency and let him get away with his bullshit (which 95% of his posts consist of)

He's not (literally) a baby and we are not his carers

Also it's been proven that rewarding his occasional good behaviour doesn't help improve him - he reverts back to his old way quickly regardless