Educational

Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5222 times)

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
Re: Time to go!
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2011, 06:38:54 PM »
Seeing all this "go kill yourself" stuff makes me feel uneasy.

Thirded.

*correction* Fourthed; I hadn't read the last couple of replies.

I don't mind it. I have had the same stuff said to me and in just as hearty a fashion

Yeah, but you're resilient, or at least you come across that way here.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2011, 06:41:05 PM »
The way I see it, it would be extremely retarded to kill yourself over some internet strangers. If he did, then it's his own fault for listening to us retards.

P7PSP

« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2011, 10:30:59 PM »
It is amusing how everyone decides to hate someone at the same time on here.
Has it even occurred to you that it is possible for people to arrive at the same conclusion, in this case that FA is a douche, without consulting each other?

Its easy to gang up in a pack.  I'm sure some people do it on here, cause they didn't have the balls to stick up to bullies in their life at some point, so its their way of retribution  :orly:
That may be correct, but it did not answer my question to you. Has it even occurred to you that it is possible for people to arrive at the same conclusion, in this case that FA is a douche, without consulting each other? Now to get back to what you said about people ganging up in a pack. 

Do you believe that if a person acts like such a complete fucktard that they alienate most, if not all, other members here that the result of that person being despised across the board should be that no one dares to call them a fucktard for behaving as a fucktard?

eris

« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2011, 10:33:53 PM »
This all seems like topping from the bottom.

Here is a strange analogy. With subs, they like to be degraded, yelled at etc. They might do something just so you yell at them or kick them in the balls. But then aren't they getting what they want ? Manipulation to get what they want. Not everyone wants to cum, some people like to bleed.

Penty likes to bleed. I think he likes to be kicked in the balls, and you all are just lining up to do it.

P7PSP

« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2011, 10:40:53 PM »
 :thumbup: Helpfulness is what I2 is all about.

eris

« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2011, 10:43:04 PM »

always there with a helping hand :rofl:

P7PSP

« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2011, 12:55:02 AM »

always there with a helping hand :rofl:
:lol: I just know you are thinking twisted shit, so  :plus:  :lol:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2011, 12:55:19 AM »
It is amusing how everyone decides to hate someone at the same time on here.
Has it even occurred to you that it is possible for people to arrive at the same conclusion, in this case that FA is a douche, without consulting each other?

Its easy to gang up in a pack.  I'm sure some people do it on here, cause they didn't have the balls to stick up to bullies in their life at some point, so its their way of retribution  :orly:
That may be correct, but it did not answer my question to you. Has it even occurred to you that it is possible for people to arrive at the same conclusion, in this case that FA is a douche, without consulting each other? Now to get back to what you said about people ganging up in a pack. 

Do you believe that if a person acts like such a complete fucktard that they alienate most, if not all, other members here that the result of that person being despised across the board should be that no one dares to call them a fucktard for behaving as a fucktard?

I can answer that for Benji:

"No, it never occurred to me."

There, was that so hard, Benji?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2011, 06:02:09 AM »
I think it's obvious Penty must be in a bad way.

People don't act like that for nothing.

I personally can't be spiteful to him now,  he

really must be on such a downer.

I hope the guy get's some 'real' help.

He is still young enough to turn it around. ???

:agreed:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2011, 06:17:12 AM »
If people don't wanna fuck around with Penty, then they shouldn't fuck around with anyone imo. As he's not the only one who has problems or is depressed

I don't get why we should treat him specially

I would be surprised if he did kill himself

but tbh, even if he did, he's said before that no one cares about him, so really it would be victimless

The victims of suicide are the ones left behind

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2011, 06:18:07 AM »
That might sound cruel, but it's true

Not saying he SHOULD kill himself, ad I'm also not gonna encourage him to. But I'm not gonna go out of my way to try and be nice to him on the off chance that he might

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2011, 06:34:50 AM »
Oh, I think Penti deserved a lot of what he got coming. And, it is what he wanted too.

But him posting this picture of himself. I wondered if he did post that to get committed. If so, then I sure hope it is enough, and that he won't be heading for more extreme ways to get committed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2011, 06:35:20 AM »
If people don't wanna fuck around with Penty, then they shouldn't fuck around with anyone imo. As he's not the only one who has problems or is depressed

I don't get why we should treat him specially

I would be surprised if he did kill himself

but tbh, even if he did, he's said before that no one cares about him, so really it would be victimless

The victims of suicide are the ones left behind
Just because that's what he's said doesn't make it fact though. He has a foster mother who has remained in his corner for a long time and he does have family.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2011, 07:13:58 AM »
I can' bring myself to feel for Penty.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2011, 10:55:03 AM »
Like I said, I don't know him as well as others.  But not everyone's bullying him.  It could just as well be someone else who'd acted like a dick, or that the majority don't like or agree with, and he deserves some of it for posting that picture.  But you'd think knowing odeon, he'd be bored of this by now  :orly:  If duke is enjoying it, then so are the others.  Those who really wanted him gone have the ignore option.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: