Author Topic: Zippo and Gluey , get your retarded arses in here.  (Read 8995 times)

Binty

Re: Zippo and Gluey , get your retarded arses in here.
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2011, 07:39:17 AM »
God, my sexual frustration has reached it's peak.

I'm not even gonna admit to what I just thought as it's too shameful to be made public  :-[

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2011, 07:40:32 AM »

I'm not even gonna admit to what I just thought as it's too shameful to be made public  :-[

You want to fuck Gluey.   :hahaha:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2011, 07:48:05 AM »

:zombiefuck:

Someone send the poor girl some decent n00dz NAO!!!!
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Binty

« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2011, 07:48:48 AM »

Only in that one picture!  :-[

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2011, 07:51:31 AM »

:zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:

I think I'd prefer it if you said you wanted to fuck Pentagram  :zombiefuck:

Personally Gluey reminds me of this.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Binty

« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2011, 07:53:31 AM »
 :hide:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2011, 09:01:08 AM »
funny what happens when you search the word gluey and faggot

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14056.msg601755/topicseen.html#msg601755

She seems to think its not possible for a girl to be a "fucking homo" :laugh:

You're not a fucking homo. You're a celibate homo. :2thumbsup:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2011, 10:24:37 AM »

Gluey is from Canada.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2011, 11:18:13 AM »

Gluey is from Canada.

I meant the facial expressions , I know she's canadian.  :lol:

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2011, 08:31:24 PM »
Now onto Gluey.

There annoying. I accept the fact they exist but the attention whoreism is the worst ever. They bitch about being misunderstood when they got their own danm fucking following.

So good of you to except our existence oh wise one.  ::)
I love how you claim us all to be attention whores , yet who is it that barges into threads on here and spouts off on a random tangent about some horrible crap they've endured? , pretty big attention whore yourself.

Barging? I was stating an opinion. The FORUM asked my opinion. So giving my opinion is "Barging in". No If I was barging in I would have started a topic. There just happnened to be a topic and I replied.

I'm a homophobe becuase I co-exist with them and dont really care in order to not be a homophobe you have to
LOVE THEM. Heavily embrace what isn't normal. it just confuses young people inot "sticking up for the little guy"

Lol so we're not normal?
And female bodybuilding is?  :zoinks: 

No it isn't normal. I'm not whoring it out either. I do it for my health and
i'm working in contracting and landscaping. This is natural body building I don't go overboard. I like to be fit.
I like doing this work. Not many girls do it and its not normal but it's what I do best. I've been working this week and am booked next week. I  wasn't replying to your topic cause I was working. I've been a tomboy sinse I was little becuase I have three older brothers and a dad whos  framer so yeah its what I was exposed to.

My friend would brag about going to Gay Pride and than when I was over I looked through her high school yearbook and went "I used to know that girl in highschool!" and my freind said "Yeah she has o freinds and people were mean to her....than she got fat...shes really depressed in stuff"

Are you sure your friend would brag about it? or maybe as a friend she was excited and sharing that with you? , wow I bet you're miss popular IRL!  :autism:

No she wouldn't shut up about it. Her family is tired of hearing about it. Esspeically her mother. She doesn't hate gays but she hates it when her daughter is being somthing shes not because of peer groups. I go over
to her place and one moment she says shes a lesbian than shes bi and aghhh! it's annoying. She would tell me
how she sleeps with her friend. 

This is why gay people fucking outrage me. Attention whorism is what really makes my blood boil. ts made my blood boil so much I decided to stop writing zines about my multiple diagnossis and using my "differenes". I had a lot of art and poerty but it was mostly full of sob stories. Still gonna write zines but not make it into a one way ticket to the victim express. Stopped being a burger ass.

We outrage you? I thought you said a while back that  didn't care enough to be a total homophobe? , do try to be consistent my special little friend.  :)
as said a while back , you and Zippo are probably the most attention seeking members on this site after pentagram , so kindly shut it about all gays being attention whores? thanks.

Attention seeking? I was giving my opinion! My oh my! I'm an attentrion whore cause i stated an opinion on a
threa I didn't start waaahhhh.

The victim bandwagon makes me fucking sick. There are people who actually are weak. Actually are pathetic and are in need of sympathy than some faggot bitchingg about a Dire Straits song. Weak Shallow and greedy.
Capitalise off being a faggot.

The ignorance and homophobe bandwagon makes *me* fucking sick , the lot of you are too narrow minded to see the simplest logic , there are people in need of sympathy , not necessarily "pathetic" ,way to show yourself up as being a cunt darling  :eyelash:.

Smilies. Hahah. Eyelash smilie lol. Band wagon band wagon RAH RAH RAH Vicim victim HA HA HA.

"Some faggot bitching about a dire straits song" how about "Some retard bitching about people wanting equal rights" , I think I know which one has a more credible argument. Capitalise off being an idiot? it seems to be working for you and Zippo.  :lol:

Moonbat fucktard. Left looney fucktard.  Politcal correctness is not an exersize of rights. Things should not be changed becuase someone freaks out over the word "faggot" I don't care if lesbeians are scizzoring each other
and if guys are fucking each other in the bum bum. Thats sex and personal prefernce. It can be accepted but
do we really have to fucking change everything to suit their needs? I will say what I want. I'm not going to let
some asshole change lyrics of a song. Thats erasing history and is typical Orwellian behaviour.

I  am different and misunderstood but fuck! I healthy, got a family who loves me a couple good freinds, a warm house with a BEACH FRONT were currently renting from freinds, having a dad help me build a skid platform cause I want my own space for the summer, food in my belly, basic luxuries, a couple of good freinds, quite a few aquiaces...... yes I rant and complain a lot but at least im not making everything politically correct.

Wow are you Meadows child?  :o
You're actually ranting about your perfect life.... ah wait , that explains the "Ivory tower" ideals you hold , such a privilged little bitch like you never would realise what *actual* hardship is.
FYI difference between making things "Politically Correct" and "Equal" go read up retard.

You dont know the details. Were renting the beach place. Thats where we live. In a tiny mobile home sized cabin. We got it cheap cause we know people and it was cheaper than the other place we were staying at with the crazy landlord. The tent platform my dad works in construction so he brings home supplies that he gets for free or discount at lumber yards and stuff off job sites. His work buddies give me their used tools. I get food. Parents feed me dinner. I buy my own breakfast and lunch on a tight budget. Basic luxuries means I have
a netbook, PS3, a couple clothes that are brand name, Wii fit like a majortiy of people. Every house I go to no matter how poor. I see those things. Electronics are dirt cheap. Now i'm doing work expeince, finance and banking becuase I realise how much of a hardship it is to get practilce things (my own apartment, furniture, work clothes,new mdication i'm currently on, phone bill ect) My parents are working stiffs. The've never owned property. My good freind is Zippo and my aquantances are at the soup kitchen on Thursdays. Free lunch of Thursdays saves me money. I don't have a whole lot of it. I made a couple hundered this week and its going to
new boots and lunch food than I'm broke till next week.

.....it's not enough. I'm going to get the government to get on Encyclopaedia  Dramaticas ass and smash down their cruel articles on "aspergers" "Women" "Red Heads" "ADHD" "Punk rock music" im gonna cry. wah.

.......Like you cry about those faggots asking for equal rights? , oh noes it's teh political correctness! :GA:

Now let's see what you two say to such an evil faggot as myself.  :eyelash:
[/quote]

No, your not evil. I don't care if you gay. Homos fucking each other in the bum bum doesnt affect my life.
I'm just getting so repulsed by how this crap takes over the media. I was listening to the Morning News on the radio while eating breakfast and they started talking about venereal diseases transmitted amonst the gay comunity. it was morning news! I was eating my breakfast! PEOPLE EAT THEIR BREAKFAST AT THIS TIME.
Lets just talk about moldy genitalia while your eating your bowl of cereal. Yuck.
 Turn on the news. Gay gay gay. gay. Gay Pride parade they were hodling sings down the street saying "don't hate" I never hated gays but this is starting to me make me hate. Its like im being accused!
I'm a "hater" becuase Im not heavily embracing someone elses views that do not have any use for me. It's not my cause! I got shit to do!

I'm not against homosexuality and i'm not for it. I just don't care.

So now i'm labled an attention whore. First of all i'm going to the gym. I like palying my guitar. I like going for walks in the park. I could see you picking on me about these things. I'm an attention whore for posting in this
forum a few times a week? C'MON

First of all "female body building" is PRODUCTIVE. You changed your diet and you WORKED HARD.  Parading around being all im gay i'm gay" thats not productive ANYONE CAN SAY THEIR GAY. You don't need to work at it. I'm not against you i'm against lazy people who support somthing and think their doing somthing productive! it's like those fucking Darfer Bracelets and Micheal Moor books and reusable water bottles that don't
contain number seven plastic!  I helpe out with that Haiti incidnt. I gave my time and helped sort out donated items for a wekend. I gave MY TIME. Not a little donation and wore a pretty bracelet......fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chucki and I know some gay people. In fact I see them almost everyday. I don't mini. I talk to them. Be around them but I don't care what their doing in bed! and im not ready to run down the streets on Gay Pride Parade I got to her things to do that day and I dont like huge ass crowds of people. I can't stand being around lots and lots of people. It's excruciating!

Goodnight. I'm tired. OFF TOPIC
I'm gonna go play Oblvion for a bit. Hey, Chucki my Orc is at level 10 now! think i'm gonna do the Pilgramaige quest. I got the PS3 version so yeah that one includes nights of the nine. My orcs name is Era-Gra-Miliita.
Do the pilgrimage, save the mages guild, save the fighter guild than become totally evil with the Dark Brotherhood and thives guild when my illusion is high and I can echant my armor with a constant chameleon spell so i get %100 chameleon

Park.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2011, 08:39:52 PM »
anyone who thinks being gay is a choice really obviously didn't think it though. if it is a choice, they must be REALLY REALLY GROSSED OUT by what they are doing. I mean seriously. think about it.

I am posting the the callout section cause I have a direct question for Gluey.

How can someone who is supposed to be punk rock be such a bigot ? You DO know it is against the traditions and no one is going to agree with you. Unless you're one of those skinhead punks. You are, arent you. a skinhead I mean. Cause either that out you are one MAJOR poser :D

you seem to be for the underdog, but only when it suits you.

I like the music. It's entertainment. My cup of coffee in the morning. Punk politics is bullshit Why should politics and region go along with punk? Punk is a me me me me me thing. It's self-empowering. I stick up for the underdog but not the one who has thier own parade. They got enough of it. I'll channel my empathy somewhere else. I've never felt gay! never went through those hardships. Whats the point of sticking up for someone when you haven't walked in their shoes?

Park.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2011, 08:55:32 PM »

Barging? I was stating an opinion. The FORUM asked my opinion. So giving my opinion is "Barging in". No If I was barging in I would have started a topic. There just happnened to be a topic and I replied.

So we ASK for your opinion now? I is just here to hear Gluey's opinion?
Not only are you an attention whore , you're also a narcissist , delightful mix.

No it isn't normal. I'm not whoring it out either. I do it for my health and
i'm working in contracting and landscaping. This is natural body building I don't go overboard. I like to be fit.
I like doing this work. Not many girls do it and its not normal but it's what I do best. I've been working this week and am booked next week. I  wasn't replying to your topic cause I was working. I've been a tomboy sinse I was little becuase I have three older brothers and a dad whos  framer so yeah its what I was exposed to.

I beg to differ , you use every chance you can to go "Ooh look at me guys!" on here.
And ok fair enough you were working , you weren't working when you first posted that idiotic rant though were you?

No she wouldn't shut up about it. Her family is tired of hearing about it. Esspeically her mother. She doesn't hate gays but she hates it when her daughter is being somthing shes not because of peer groups. I go over
to her place and one moment she says shes a lesbian than shes bi and aghhh! it's annoying. She would tell me
how she sleeps with her friend. 

Thats a normal female pattern seemingly , a lot of girls go through a bi curious stage.

Attention seeking? I was giving my opinion! My oh my! I'm an attentrion whore cause i stated an opinion on a
threa I didn't start waaahhhh.  

No you're an attention whore because you demand posters on this forum focus on you.
You're a hypocrite because you accuse others of this type of behaviour

Smilies. Hahah. Eyelash smilie lol. Band wagon band wagon RAH RAH RAH Vicim victim HA HA HA.

Yes they are smilies , and I'm sorry you're supposed to use WORDS in a callout , you don't get much more retarded do you?  ::)

Moonbat fucktard. Left looney fucktard.  Politcal correctness is not an exersize of rights. Things should not be changed becuase someone freaks out over the word "faggot" I don't care if lesbeians are scizzoring each other
and if guys are fucking each other in the bum bum. Thats sex and personal prefernce. It can be accepted but
do we really have to fucking change everything to suit their needs? I will say what I want. I'm not going to let
some asshole change lyrics of a song. Thats erasing history and is typical Orwellian behaviour.  

Left looney fucktard?  :lol:

Oh man you are too funny to annoy.
First off I think you'll see if you were to read other posts on here I've used the word faggot myself ,

If you're using it in a song - Dont give a fuck
If you're using it jokingly - DOn't give a fuck
If you're using it in the /b kind of way - don't give a fuck

YOU quite clearly used it in it's homophobic origins , that I do have a problem with , learn the art of language fucktard.

You dont know the details. Were renting the beach place. Thats where we live. In a tiny mobile home sized cabin. We got it cheap cause we know people and it was cheaper than the other place we were staying at with the crazy landlord. The tent platform my dad works in construction so he brings home supplies that he gets for free or discount at lumber yards and stuff off job sites. His work buddies give me their used tools. I get food. Parents feed me dinner. I buy my own breakfast and lunch on a tight budget. Basic luxuries means I have
a netbook, PS3, a couple clothes that are brand name, Wii fit like a majortiy of people. Every house I go to no matter how poor. I see those things. Electronics are dirt cheap. Now i'm doing work expeince, finance and banking becuase I realise how much of a hardship it is to get practilce things (my own apartment, furniture, work clothes,new mdication i'm currently on, phone bill ect) My parents are working stiffs. The've never owned property. My good freind is Zippo and my aquantances are at the soup kitchen on Thursdays. Free lunch of Thursdays saves me money. I don't have a whole lot of it. I made a couple hundered this week and its going to
new boots and lunch food than I'm broke till next week.  

Don't know the details , don't really care either..... next.  :yawn:

No, your not evil. I don't care if you gay. Homos fucking each other in the bum bum doesnt affect my life.
I'm just getting so repulsed by how this crap takes over the media. I was listening to the Morning News on the radio while eating breakfast and they started talking about venereal diseases transmitted amonst the gay comunity. it was morning news! I was eating my breakfast! PEOPLE EAT THEIR BREAKFAST AT THIS TIME.
Lets just talk about moldy genitalia while your eating your bowl of cereal. Yuck.
 Turn on the news. Gay gay gay. gay. Gay Pride parade they were hodling sings down the street saying "don't hate" I never hated gays but this is starting to me make me hate. Its like im being accused!
I'm a "hater" becuase Im not heavily embracing someone elses views that do not have any use for me. It's not my cause! I got shit to do!

I have said before I disagree with those who use the "It's because I'm gay" card
and yeah transmitting news about diseases among the gay community may not be entirely tasteful but the news isn't meant to be nice , it's meant to be what it is.
if you weren't hearing about that , you'd probably hear about a new set of casualties in afghanistan or etc.

So now i'm labled an attention whore. First of all i'm going to the gym. I like palying my guitar. I like going for walks in the park. I could see you picking on me about these things. I'm an attention whore for posting in this
forum a few times a week? C'MON

You were labeled an Attention whore because of your past posts , you decided to lable gays as attention whores and that reflected on you.

It's your own fault so no use bitching about it.

First of all "female body building" is PRODUCTIVE. You changed your diet and you WORKED HARD.  Parading around being all im gay i'm gay" thats not productive ANYONE CAN SAY THEIR GAY. You don't need to work at it. I'm not against you i'm against lazy people who support somthing and think their doing somthing productive! it's like those fucking Darfer Bracelets and Micheal Moor books and reusable water bottles that don't
contain number seven plastic!  I helpe out with that Haiti incidnt. I gave my time and helped sort out donated items for a wekend. I gave MY TIME. Not a little donation and wore a pretty bracelet......fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

You missed the fact the comments about female bodybuilding were meant to bait you into replying.

Too fucking easy. :LMAO:

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2011, 08:58:37 PM »
lol Just found some of her old posts from when she was arguing with me. She even used the "you dont have AS" insult because I used sarcasm :laugh:
Then she made a athread saying she was leaving because I was bullying her

Old posts from years ago when I was a sensitive fuck. Digging this up is the best you can do?  Dig  up old shit from the past than attack me for posts that were made a long ass time ago?
Park.

Binty

« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2011, 09:03:16 PM »