Author Topic: I ask MCalavera, you can too!  (Read 14852 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I ask MCalavera, you can too!
« Reply #285 on: June 02, 2011, 08:18:48 AM »
Can I join? :eyelash:

Sure. But if you don't mind, make it clear who you are.

I'm getting tired of the recent joke accounts there. :violin:

I'll be using a known username. I can't decide whether to use my WP one or my I2 one :chin:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #286 on: June 02, 2011, 08:21:02 AM »

midlifeaspie

« Reply #287 on: June 02, 2011, 08:27:00 AM »
Now I have Jesus in the forum.

What the fuck?

Not anymore.

Was that you?

Manny, I like you.  So don't take this personally.

Your site is fucking ridiculous.  You have twice as many rules as WP and seem to add more every day.  Yesterday you banned someone and then wrote a rule after the fact to justify it.  You can't joke about illegal acts?  You can't "impersonate" someone?  I made three posts on your board and you were rude to me four times and on the attack from the second I joined. 

Is it your intention that only WP and I2 members can join, and then they can only use pre-approved usernames?  Seriously Manny, the macho posturing needs to come down a notch (or 19) if you want to actually attract and retain quality people.  You can't have it as both a manly, macho, in-your-face-from-the-second-you-join type of place, and have it overflowing with rules about how you can joke and what your name can be.  It's hypocritical and just won't work.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #288 on: June 02, 2011, 08:28:26 AM »
Make that 5 times.  I see you called me a pussy for saying I wouldn't come back.   :thumbup:

How does that square up with:

Feel free to criticize what a member here says or does. But avoid unnecessary insults.

Oh wait, I missed this part:

The rules are up to admin interpretation. Arguing with us about what should be allowed or not is almost always futile and pointless

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 08:31:19 AM by Hubert Cumberdale »

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: June 02, 2011, 08:30:08 AM »
Now I have Jesus in the forum.

What the fuck?

Not anymore.

Was that you?

Manny, I like you.  So don't take this personally.

Your site is fucking ridiculous.  You have twice as many rules as WP and seem to add more every day.  Yesterday you banned someone and then wrote a rule after the fact to justify it.  You can't joke about illegal acts?  You can't "impersonate" someone?  I made three posts on your board and you were rude to me four times and on the attack from the second I joined. 

Is it your intention that only WP and I2 members can join, and then they can only use pre-approved usernames?  Seriously Manny, the macho posturing needs to come down a notch (or 19) if you want to actually attract and retain quality people.  You can't have it as both a manly, macho, in-your-face-from-the-second-you-join type of place, and have it overflowing with rules about how you can joke and what your name can be.  It's hypocritical and just won't work.

Overflowing with rules? Exaggerate much?

You're an idiot if you think you can play a joke there and expect to be treated normally.

Go look at how i treat the others normally and then whine. :autism:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: June 02, 2011, 08:31:13 AM »
Make that 5 times.  I see you called me a pussy for saying I wouldn't come back.   :thumbup:

Fine by me, mate.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #291 on: June 02, 2011, 08:33:49 AM »
You're an idiot if you think you can play a joke there and expect to be treated normally.

Yes, it was a terribly disruptive "joke".  I registered under the name jesus.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: June 02, 2011, 08:37:43 AM »

Yes, it was a terribly disruptive "joke".  I registered under the name jesus.

And then instead of playing along with me there, you choose to leave. Not my problem anymore.

If you can't register as yourself, even though I thought we had nothing against each other, then you're obviously not interested in the growth of the forum and are just there to muck around.

I think you're still very upset because of your days as a WP mod. You tried to test me as an admin (thinking I would ban you) and you failed miserably. So you chose to leave and cause some drama here.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #293 on: June 02, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »

And then instead of playing along with me there, you choose to leave. Not my problem anymore.

If you can't register as yourself, even though I thought we had nothing against each other, then you're obviously not interested in the growth of the forum and are just there to muck around.

I think you're still very upset because of your days as a WP mod. You tried to test me as an admin (thinking I would ban you) and you failed miserably.

I really have no idea what you are talking about.  Why would I be upset with you from the days I was a mod at WP?  We never had any interactions to the best of my memory.  Yes, I did register using that name to make a point about your new rule prohibiting "impersonating" people.  I said so from my very first (of three) posts.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: June 02, 2011, 08:43:15 AM »

I think you're still very upset because of your days as a WP mod. You tried to test me as an admin (thinking I would ban you) and you failed miserably.

I really have no idea what you are talking about.  Why would I be upset with you from the days I was a mod at WP?  We never had any interactions to the best of my memory.  Yes, I did register using that name to make a point about your new rule prohibiting "impersonating" people.  I said so from my very first (of three) posts.

Not with me, Jesus sir. In general.

Can't see well, can't you? You need some eyeglasses to really see what I said.

Oops, was that mean? Would you also like to leave this place, too?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #295 on: June 02, 2011, 08:44:25 AM »

I really have no idea what you are talking about.  Why would I be upset with you from the days I was a mod at WP?  We never had any interactions to the best of my memory.  Yes, I did register using that name to make a point about your new rule prohibiting "impersonating" people.  I said so from my very first (of three) posts.

Not with me, Jesus sir. In general.

Can't see well, can't you? You need some eyeglasses to really see what I said.

Oops, was that mean? Would you also like to leave this place, too?

You are over-reacting.  I'm going to let you cool down.

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #296 on: June 02, 2011, 08:49:06 AM »
You are over-reacting. I'm going to let you cool down.

This is over-reacting, compared to the following?

Hey, man, you want me to be nice with you, then allow me to treat you as such. Don't overreact and exaggerate and then expect me to stay quiet and let you twist things all you want.

I'll cool down, no worries.

All good now? I need sleep anyway.

Good night. :santa:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #297 on: June 02, 2011, 08:52:09 AM »

Hi Jesus.  Welcome to Intensitysquared.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #298 on: June 02, 2011, 08:56:14 AM »

Hi Jesus.  Welcome to Intensitysquared.

Thank you for the kind welcome. Maybe I should make an introduction thread  ;)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #299 on: June 02, 2011, 08:57:30 AM »
You are over-reacting. I'm going to let you cool down.

This is over-reacting, compared to the following?

Hey, man, you want me to be nice with you, then allow me to treat you as such. Don't overreact and exaggerate and then expect me to stay quiet and let you twist things all you want.

I'll cool down, no worries.

All good now? I need sleep anyway.

Good night. :santa:

My post was, of course, an opinion.  It wasn't stated as fact, it was stated as advice.