Author Topic: I ask MCalavera, you can too!  (Read 14854 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: I ask MCalavera, you can too!
« Reply #270 on: May 29, 2011, 09:32:14 AM »
Hubert Cumberdale, Boo doesn't want to be a mod anymore. Wanna join now?

I appreciate the offer, but I left Wrong Planet in part to avoid having to read the posts of a certain element that dominates the Adult Forum over there.  That same element makes up a large part of your membership.  I would say mean things to them and then you would have to ban me.

Banning can be fun sometimes.

Seriously I don't think that there would be too much that you would say that would be banworthy.
Fuck I am there and still posting. That has to say something
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

midlifeaspie

« Reply #271 on: May 29, 2011, 09:34:07 AM »

I appreciate the offer, but I left Wrong Planet in part to avoid having to read the posts of a certain element that dominates the Adult Forum over there.  That same element makes up a large part of your membership.  I would say mean things to them and then you would have to ban me.

Seriously I don't think that there would be too much that you would say that would be banworthy.

Are you trying to be good?  I wouldn't be motivated to do so  ;)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #272 on: May 29, 2011, 09:42:49 AM »

I appreciate the offer, but I left Wrong Planet in part to avoid having to read the posts of a certain element that dominates the Adult Forum over there.  That same element makes up a large part of your membership.  I would say mean things to them and then you would have to ban me.

Are you trying to be good?  I wouldn't be motivated to do so  ;)

He's challenging someone in the Forerunners forum (which you can't see since you're not even a member ;) ), and if it were some Wrong Planet kind of forum, he would've most likely been banned by now. :P

Man, it's a forum for men, not for boys. I'm not going to ban you for being mean to a few members there.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #273 on: May 29, 2011, 09:45:54 AM »

I appreciate the offer, but I left Wrong Planet in part to avoid having to read the posts of a certain element that dominates the Adult Forum over there.  That same element makes up a large part of your membership.  I would say mean things to them and then you would have to ban me.

He's challenging someone in the Forerunners forum (which you can't see since you're not even a member ;) ), and if it were some Wrong Planet kind of forum, he would've most likely been banned by now. :P

Man, it's a forum for men, not for boys. I'm not going to ban you for being mean to a few members there.

Forerunners?  Is that like some kind of forum for people who join by a certain date that get to be considered the founding members?

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: May 29, 2011, 09:49:48 AM »

Forerunners?  Is that like some kind of forum for people who join by a certain date that get to be considered the founding members?

Not really. It's just a clever MCalavera way to get people posting. People can still get to join after that certain date (just more difficult posting requirements).

Anyway, stop asking questions and get your ass in there. :P

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #275 on: May 29, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »

Not really. It's just a clever MCalavera way to get people posting. People can still get to join after that certain date (just more difficult posting requirements).

Go ahead and join, you have nothing to worry about.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #276 on: May 29, 2011, 05:15:49 PM »

:plus:  for being honest and to the point!  :rofl:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

midlifeaspie

« Reply #277 on: May 30, 2011, 08:35:24 AM »

I agree that I have nothing to worry about.  What does the site have to offer me?  Keep in mind that I never felt slighted by the lack of a Men's Forum on WP, nor am I really interested in discussing what it is like to be a man with autism, nor am I fond of any of your members that aren't already on I2.  Do all the emo women have an interesting bit of insight on what it is like to be a man with autism?  :autism:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: May 30, 2011, 08:41:46 AM »

I agree that I have nothing to worry about.  What does the site have to offer me?  Keep in mind that I never felt slighted by the lack of a Men's Forum on WP, nor am I really interested in discussing what it is like to be a man with autism, nor am I fond of any of your members that aren't already on I2.  Do all the emo women have an interesting bit of insight on what it is like to be a man with autism?  :autism:

Is Sir_Les an emo woman?

Fuck, man, I should have banned his ass by now for his fighting, but look at him. He's still there! :santa:

And you're not worse than him. :autism:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #279 on: May 30, 2011, 09:38:22 AM »

Is Sir_Les an emo woman?

Fuck, man, I should have banned his ass by now for his fighting, but look at him. He's still there! :santa:

Im on ur forumz.

Wreckin ur macho image by askin 4 n00dz.  >:D
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: May 31, 2011, 09:28:26 AM »

Is Sir_Les an emo woman?

Im on ur forumz.

Wreckin ur macho image by askin 4 n00dz.  >:D

Who was your last PM victim there? :P

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: June 02, 2011, 07:58:28 AM »
Now I have Jesus in the forum.

What the fuck?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: June 02, 2011, 08:14:31 AM »
Can I join? :eyelash:

Offline Calavera

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #283 on: June 02, 2011, 08:16:08 AM »
Can I join? :eyelash:

Sure. But if you don't mind, make it clear who you are.

I'm getting tired of the recent joke accounts there. :violin:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #284 on: June 02, 2011, 08:16:36 AM »
Now I have Jesus in the forum.

What the fuck?

Not anymore.