Educational

Author Topic: Random observations from your day  (Read 84184 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Random observations from your day
« Reply #2070 on: January 23, 2014, 02:25:56 PM »
Not sure if this is DirtDawg's daughter, but I thought there was a commonality.

http://cheezburger.com/8014019072

Naw!

If I revealed the crush she has on the internet guy, you would wonder why I still try.  ... but maybe not. She has a mind of her own, right? I have taught her well and she is smart, right?

She is just now thirteen and fully an awesome looking woman, but she is thirteen, yet she is JUST thirteen, still she is only thirteen, though she is as yet, just thirteen, however, she is still only thirteen. 

WAIT, did I mention that she just last month turned thirteen? Well, OK, Then I am just going to stress it a bit more strongly She JUST turned thirteen. 
Why are you not listening? She just turned thirteen!  LOOK AT MEE!!She JUST turned thirteen! STOP looking at her!!

Yeah, BIG time!  I have issues. (are these Daddy issues or Daughter issues? -- I am not a psychologist. I just know I have a very large need to PROTECT my daughter from all predators.)

Back to topic:

This was NOT random. It has been ongoing for a year or so.  My daughter is incredibly beautiful and so loving and caring and trusting that she is in danger.
I worry.

Imagine the father terror this coming year is likely to create. I would never wish upon anyone an ugly daughter, to have one this beautiful at such a young age? Seriously?

EDIT:  I am blessed with an unbelievably beautiful daughter, but I am also on watch! Finding the balance will be the most difficult part in the coming years.

Just beat the boyfriends up as a preventive measure. Tell them it's for their own good.

I have a daughter, too.

It's time to start conspicuously cleaning guns in the house. :tooledup:

MY dad used to DO just that...right at the kitchen table, never saying a word. :GA:

Every boyfriend I had was terrified of him. :LOL:

Go with what works. :P Other than Lit, are there rednecks in Sweden? :dunno:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2071 on: January 23, 2014, 03:13:43 PM »

Naw!

If I revealed the crush she has on the internet guy, you would wonder why I still try.  ... but maybe not. She has a mind of her own, right? I have taught her well and she is smart, right?

She is just now thirteen and fully an awesome looking woman, but she is thirteen, yet she is JUST thirteen, still she is only thirteen, though she is as yet, just thirteen, however, she is still only thirteen. 

WAIT, did I mention that she just last month turned thirteen? Well, OK, Then I am just going to stress it a bit more strongly She JUST turned thirteen. 
Why are you not listening? She just turned thirteen!  LOOK AT MEE!!She JUST turned thirteen! STOP looking at her!!

Yeah, BIG time!  I have issues. (are these Daddy issues or Daughter issues? -- I am not a psychologist. I just know I have a very large need to PROTECT my daughter from all predators.)

Back to topic:

This was NOT random. It has been ongoing for a year or so.  My daughter is incredibly beautiful and so loving and caring and trusting that she is in danger.
I worry.

Imagine the father terror this coming year is likely to create. I would never wish upon anyone an ugly daughter, to have one this beautiful at such a young age? Seriously?

EDIT:  I am blessed with an unbelievably beautiful daughter, but I am also on watch! Finding the balance will be the most difficult part in the coming years.

Just beat the boyfriends up as a preventive measure. Tell them it's for their own good.

I have a daughter, too.

MY dad used to DO just that...right at the kitchen table, never saying a word. :GA:

Are you suggesting Odeon to hire Lit to guard his daughter?  :GA:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2072 on: January 23, 2014, 05:02:24 PM »

Naw!

Back to topic:

I worry.

I have a daughter, too.

That would be horrifying. :zombiefuck: Would you let Lit "guard" your daughters? :GA:

I'm suggesting that, if Lit had a daughter, Lit wouldn't have any problems with her boyfriends.

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2073 on: January 23, 2014, 06:01:51 PM »

So that means that lit (I call him Tig from about seven years ago. I still do. I might be the only one left from those days) could choose to buttfuck our daughters  AND their dates?

Maybe your post was not really explanatory.

I am NOT a violent man, but there are times when I must step up and "be a man"  or whatever the fuck it is called. My life has called on me a great number of times to step up and "BE THE FORCE."  No one else ever would. I had to.

Let us get past this multitude of jokes about our daughters, NOW.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2074 on: January 23, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »
water does freeze below 32 degrees

whisky won' t freeze in a freezer.

... nor will tequila, which is my favorite.
 :viking:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2075 on: January 23, 2014, 08:55:31 PM »
  I never had boyfriends as a young girl, I never gave my parents reason to worry.  :angel:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2076 on: January 23, 2014, 09:54:48 PM »
  I never had boyfriends as a young girl, I never gave my parents reason to worry.  :angel:

Looking back, I should have been smart and done the same. :zombiefuck:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2077 on: January 23, 2014, 10:05:14 PM »

Give everyone a reason to worry now. :trollface:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2078 on: January 24, 2014, 12:51:28 AM »

That would be horrifying. :zombiefuck: Would you let Lit "guard" your daughters? :GA:

I'm suggesting that, if Lit had a daughter, Lit wouldn't have any problems with her boyfriends.

Thank you, for clearing that up for me.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2079 on: January 24, 2014, 02:10:49 AM »

Mine is about a month younger than yours, DD. But also a stunning beauty, with everything in the right place. Almost 13.
Half a year ago a 16 yo wanted to be her BF. Good-looking guy too. He's not the first falling for her, but, the oldest trying to date her.

So far she is smart about this. She's a tomboy, in skirts, a kid and she knows she is a kid. Just one that looks like Audrey Hepburn.

I feel like offering you empathy, but, I am more inclined to offer you hope and let you know that for all MY anxiety, I am pretty sure we (me AND you AND Odeon) have done our best for our beautiful daughters and that they are fully equipped to make rational (read as: Grown Up) choices.

:hug:

Oh, I hope so. God I hope so.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2080 on: January 24, 2014, 02:11:20 AM »

Naw!

Back to topic:

I worry.

I have a daughter, too.

Now you know why. :evillaugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2081 on: January 24, 2014, 02:12:01 AM »

Naw!

Back to topic:

I worry.

I have a daughter, too.

Up north, sure.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2082 on: January 24, 2014, 10:15:26 PM »

Interesting. Our rednecks are most commonly concentrated in the south.

???

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2083 on: January 25, 2014, 01:07:39 AM »
The population density is lower in the north, plus, they are more untroubled by modern inventions.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2084 on: January 27, 2014, 05:32:21 PM »
Elf, elves
Dwarf, dwarfs

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: