Author Topic: Welcome Psychophant  (Read 7015 times)

eris

Re: Welcome Psychophant
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »
I know someone that had to snap off the lock with bolt cutters cause he broke up with his Master and he wouldnt give the key back.

what a lovely conversation.

Hi Psycho. Please don't let this all scare you away. Sea Tart is highly amused by me being a Domme.

im not that scary, really, unless you are a submissive.

Enjoying all the highly interesting conversations we are having ? The callout section is particularly wholesome.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2011, 03:15:31 PM »
Hi psychophant

see you have been making posts and getting to know us :viking:

If you had to be stuck in a lift with one of us,  which one would it be?
blah blah blah

Celticgoddess

« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2011, 03:18:37 PM »
It's probably wise to have an EMT in training on hand with all these chastity belts flying about.

At least someone with some bolt-cutters

And good aim.  :zombiefuck:

We have Binty. Who else can draw a perfectly formed penis with her vaginal fluids? :zombiefuck:

I meant that it would be unfortunate for someone to try to cut a chastity belt off with bolt cutters and miss. :zombiefuck:
And it again we circle back to the EMT. I've already thought of all the potential misfortunes that could take place. :laugh:

We would be talking major surgery, re-attachment or at best some major stitching.   :zombiefuck:

It's okay. We have faith in you!!!   :cheer: :laugh:

So what, may I ask, were you researching when you found us? I figure there are some interesting things that could draw this place out of the dark corners of the internet beyond Aspergers. And are you an aspie too?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2011, 03:26:27 PM »
It's probably wise to have an EMT in training on hand with all these chastity belts flying about.

We have Binty. Who else can draw a perfectly formed penis with her vaginal fluids? :zombiefuck:

I meant that it would be unfortunate for someone to try to cut a chastity belt off with bolt cutters and miss. :zombiefuck:
And it again we circle back to the EMT. I've already thought of all the potential misfortunes that could take place. :laugh:

We would be talking major surgery, re-attachment or at best some major stitching.   :zombiefuck:

So what, may I ask, were you researching when you found us? I figure there are some interesting things that could draw this place out of the dark corners of the internet beyond Aspergers. And are you an aspie too?

Yeah - were you looking up ways to dig shit out of your ass?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2011, 03:29:34 PM »
Hi Psycho. Please don't let this all scare you away. Sea Tart is highly amused by me being a Domme.

Highly amused in a good way I can assure you.  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Psychophant

« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2011, 04:23:06 PM »
I know someone that had to snap off the lock with bolt cutters cause he broke up with his Master and he wouldnt give the key back.

Enjoying all the highly interesting conversations we are having ? The callout section is particularly wholesome.

I am not submissive at all, so I doubt you would like or want me.  I have my fetishes, but. nothing illegal or with kids.  Maybe someday I will share them.  I think your an honest person and would love to have a real life conversation with you over a beer and good lunch.  I am non-judgemental.  Whatever people like as they as they don't hurt innocent people is ok with me.  What happens between CONSENTING adults is NOMB!

Psychophant

« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2011, 04:25:09 PM »
Hi psychophant

Tough choice, but, since I'm not into major BDSM, it would have to be you!!   8) 

Psychophant

« Reply #142 on: April 07, 2011, 04:28:03 PM »

Trust me, you do NOT want to know what I have had to do in that area of the medical field.   As for the original question, I was looking up anything and everything about asperger's that I could.  It's been a rough few years for me, but, life sucks and then it blows!   ::)

Osensitive1

« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2011, 04:39:35 PM »
:laugh:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »
Hi psychophant

Tough choice, but, since I'm not into major BDSM, it would have to be you!!   8) 

you made the right choice :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Psychophant

« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2011, 05:45:45 PM »
Hi psychophant

If you had to be stuck in a lift with one of us,  which one would it be?

Tough choice, but, since I'm not into major BDSM, it would have to be you!!   8)  

you made the right choice :zoinks:

:viking:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 03:49:44 AM by Psychophant »

eris

« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2011, 08:07:08 PM »

I am not submissive at all, so I doubt you would like or want me.  I have my fetishes, but. nothing illegal or with kids.  Maybe someday I will share them.  I think your an honest person and would love to have a real life conversation with you over a beer and good lunch.  I am non-judgemental.  Whatever people like as they as they don't hurt innocent people is ok with me.  What happens between CONSENTING adults is NOMB!

well thank you :) and I like all kinds of people not just submissives. I have about a thousand fetishes, and I talk about them nonstop, so no one will judge you for talking about them here :) If they do I'll punch them in the nose.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2011, 04:49:25 AM »
Hi psychophant

Great answer. Bodie is hawt. You will fit in here just nicely .  :plus:

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2011, 06:08:25 PM »
I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie

Cool! Then on your first callout you should call out two people at once. Start off with an easy tag team like Callaway and Odeon or Shleed and Butterflies or me and PPK.

:happydance:

Later, much later!!!   :P  I don't even know people enough to call them out.   :smashviolin:  Besides, it's back to studying after a short break.   :chocolate:

Aaah, someone who knows how to enjoy a short break.

Welcome!
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Psychophant

« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2011, 06:50:14 PM »
I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie

Cool! Then on your first callout you should call out two people at once. Start off with an easy tag team like Callaway and Odeon or Shleed and Butterflies or me and PPK.

:happydance:

Later, much later!!!   :P  I don't even know people enough to call them out.   :smashviolin:  Besides, it's back to studying after a short break.   :chocolate:

Aaah, someone who knows how to enjoy a short break.

Welcome!

Sir Les warned me about you...should I call you out now or later!!   :autism:  And CBC an Sir Les and all the other people he warned me about.   :autism: