Author Topic: Welcome Psychophant  (Read 7005 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Welcome Psychophant
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2011, 09:02:28 AM »
I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie

Cool! Then on your first callout you should call out two people at once. Start off with an easy tag team like Callaway and Odeon or Shleed and Butterflies or me and PPK.

:happydance:

And then when you're ready you can move onto the harder opponents like CBC and Hyke  :laugh:

Yeah, but everyone, absolutely everyone, is too scared to take on the Bitch from Hell...Renaeden. She'd eat all of us for breakfast!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2011, 09:03:24 AM »

Cool! Then on your first callout you should call out two people at once. Start off with an easy tag team like Callaway and Odeon or Shleed and Butterflies or me and PPK.

And then when you're ready you can move onto the harder opponents like CBC and Hyke  :laugh:

Yeah, but everyone, absolutely everyone, is too scared to take on the Bitch from Hell...Renaeden. She'd eat all of us for breakfast!

She's so tough she doesn't need a partner  :o
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2011, 09:04:39 AM »

Yes precisely what I was thinking  :thumbup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2011, 09:07:07 AM »

She scares shit out of me and I feel a trembling in the knees tying her name. So glad you did. I would sooner say Voldermoort
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2011, 09:44:51 AM »

She scares shit out of me and I feel a trembling in the knees tying her name. So glad you did. I would sooner say Voldermoort

I bet she is able to do the Avada Kadarvra spell too!  :orly:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2011, 09:50:56 AM »
Have you met Pyraxis?

You will like her. I wrote a special poem for her.

"She is fun and always in good cheer

She will happily rip you from arsehole to ear"

Why is it in all my time here I have never run into her?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2011, 09:56:42 AM »
Have you met Pyraxis?

She comes back sporadically to advise on how the site has lost it's original intent and psychoanalyse everyone's intentions.

She's not a bad stick. Just irritating with the sporadic criticism, with no ongoing participation.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2011, 09:58:16 AM »
Have you met Pyraxis?

She comes back sporadically to advise on how the site has lost it's original intent and psychoanalyse everyone's intentions.

She's not a bad stick. Just irritating with the sporadic criticism, with no ongoing participation.

Pretty dead to rights

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2011, 10:10:54 AM »
Was Pyraxis not a WP mod once?

Psychophant

« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2011, 10:15:39 AM »

Later, much later!!!   :P  I don't even know people enough to call them out.   :smashviolin:  Besides, it's back to studying after a short break.   :chocolate:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2011, 10:20:53 AM »

She was an admin, I think.  Alex enlisted her help after the fact that he had been reading PMs became a public fiasco but she gave up trying to help him after awhile.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2011, 10:25:02 AM »

She was an admin, I think.  Alex enlisted her help after the fact that he had been reading PMs became a public fiasco but she gave up trying to help him after awhile.

I don't see how anything other than severe public self-flagellation and immediate resignation could have helped him with that.   :dunno:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2011, 10:27:32 AM »

I don't see how anything other than severe public self-flagellation and immediate resignation could have helped him with that.   :dunno:

He wasn't about to resign, but he did sort of apologize.

Later, much later!!!   :P  I don't even know people enough to call them out.   :smashviolin:  Besides, it's back to studying after a short break.   :chocolate:

Which do you like more, dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

How long will your EMT training last?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2011, 10:41:14 AM »

At one point Alex handed "full control" of the site over to her, I think it lasted 48 hours or so - kind of hard to piece together from the conversations that were left scattered about.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2011, 10:50:27 AM »

At one point Alex handed "full control" of the site over to her, I think it lasted 48 hours or so - kind of hard to piece together from the conversations that were left scattered about.

Odeon was right with the daytime drama comment. The goings on at WP over the years could easily be made into a TV drama :laugh: