Author Topic: butterthyroid and yourmum  (Read 4555 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
butterthyroid and yourmum
« on: March 30, 2011, 04:38:20 PM »
I'm just gonna make this thread to set the record straight.  I'm not gonna start posting regularly again.  And I don't have any problems with the regular members here, and people i've argued with, its all water under the bridge.  I just got told that people were running their mouth about me, i'm glad I can bring some entertainment to your life's, butterflies and yourmum.  That wasn't my twitter account.  And I was not some nutter called praetor?  And where the fuck did I ever claim to have Irish heritage?  ::)  So thanks too Midwife for pointing out I was murphy  :thumbup: (which is from robocop)  I just wanted to get my original account back at WP, and still had a grudge against the site.  But this is in the past now.  I guess if anyone's got something to say, they can on this thread.  Or you can talk to me back on WP when i'm back on there, instead of gossiping like a couple of old women. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

midlifeaspie

Re: butterthyroid and yourmum
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 04:41:36 PM »
I'm just gonna make this thread to set the record straight.  I'm not gonna start posting regularly again.  And I don't have any problems with the regular members here, and people i've argued with, its all water under the bridge.  I just got told that people were running their mouth about me, i'm glad I can bring some entertainment to your life's, butterflies and yourmum.  That wasn't my twitter account.  And I was not some nutter called praetor?  And where the fuck did I ever claim to have Irish heritage?  ::)  So thanks too Midwife for pointing out I was murphy  :thumbup: (which is from robocop)  I just wanted to get my original account back at WP, and still had a grudge against the site.  But this is in the past now.  I guess if anyone's got something to say, they can on this thread.  Or you can talk to me back on WP when i'm back on there, instead of gossiping like a couple of old women. 

I thought it was better than people thinking you were Praetor.  My apologies.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 04:44:57 PM »

Not sure where anybody ever said you were Praetor. He seems sick. You just seem like a sad little twerp.

Osensitive1

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »
Welcome back.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 04:51:28 PM »
Ah, Benjibast. The UK version of Richtard.

(sadly he didn't get his willy out.)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 04:52:48 PM »

I thought it was better than people thinking you were Praetor.  My apologies.

I guess people like butterflies has nothing much better to do with her life, well internet gossip probably is her life, I guess thats what sad little twerps are all about  :hahaha:

No worries.  I think anyone with a brain cell would know I wouldn't do all that anyway.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Binty

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 04:53:40 PM »
So... benji is murphycop?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 04:55:49 PM »
Yeah, can't believe I didn't work it out before :laugh:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 04:56:29 PM »
Ah, Benjibast. The UK version of Richtard.

(sadly he didn't get his willy out.)

Sorry I don't know who you're talking about.  You'll have to fill me in with all this gossip another time mate.  Its funny, you seem like an alright guy when you're talking to your girlfriends on facebook  ;)

Binty

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 04:57:52 PM »
God, you're a right fucking dickhead on WP.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 04:58:11 PM »
Yeah, can't believe I didn't work it out before :laugh:

Didn't you say "I knew it", when someone said i/murphy was praetor?  You and blue bean should probably stick to your day jobs, and not try and play detective ;P

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 04:58:55 PM »
I'm just gonna make this thread to set the record straight.  I'm not gonna start posting regularly again.  And I don't have any problems with the regular members here, and people i've argued with, its all water under the bridge.  I just got told that people were running their mouth about me, i'm glad I can bring some entertainment to your life's, butterflies and yourmum.  That wasn't my twitter account.  And I was not some nutter called praetor?  And where the fuck did I ever claim to have Irish heritage?  ::)  So thanks too Midwife for pointing out I was murphy  :thumbup: (which is from robocop)  I just wanted to get my original account back at WP, and still had a grudge against the site.  But this is in the past now.  I guess if anyone's got something to say, they can on this thread.  Or you can talk to me back on WP when i'm back on there, instead of gossiping like a couple of old women.  

I thought it was better than people thinking you were Praetor.  My apologies.

I guess people like butterflies has nothing much better to do with her life, well internet gossip probably is her life, I guess thats what sad little twerps are all about  :hahaha:

No worries.  I think anyone with a brain cell would know I wouldn't do all that anyway.

I think most people know you're not the person who's been hassling Emlion with sick PMs, although she still doesn't seem too keen on you.

I have a life. You spend days on WP demonsrating your epic butthurt at the fact that WP has a womans, and GLBT forum, but no mens forum. If you had any kind of life, it is unlikely that such things would bother you.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 05:00:49 PM »

Who are you on there?  Not macbeth i hope.  I was being over the top, and a dick on there yes.  But i can't be arsed with anymore wars, ok?

Binty

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 05:02:26 PM »

Who are you on there?  Not macbeth i hope.  I was being over the top, and a dick on there yes.  But i can't be arsed with anymore wars, ok?

I'm Postures, the girl who called you a homophobic asshole when you had an issue about me posting about sex with my trans boyfriend  :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 05:03:10 PM »

I was being over the top, and a dick on there yes.  But i can't be arsed with anymore wars, ok?

Yes, you were being a total dick. If you don't wasnt any more wars, then WTF are you doing here, starting a war with me?