Educational

Author Topic: butterthyroid and yourmum  (Read 4554 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: butterthyroid and yourmum
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 05:03:53 PM »
Yeah, can't believe I didn't work it out before :laugh:

Didn't you say "I knew it", when someone said i/murphy was praetor?  You and blue bean should probably stick to your day jobs, and not try and play detective ;P

Yeah I said something like that, I meant I knew it would be someone obvious, I mean it was obviously someone who'd been there before and was trolling. I don't think it ever crossed my mind it was you though, although I can't remember for sure. I do remember thinking it might be hadron at one point lol, but then he seems too busy so I disregarded that. It seems obvious it was you now though :laugh:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 05:06:48 PM »
I'm just gonna make this thread to set the record straight.  I'm not gonna start posting regularly again.  And I don't have any problems with the regular members here, and people i've argued with, its all water under the bridge.  I just got told that people were running their mouth about me, i'm glad I can bring some entertainment to your life's, butterflies and yourmum.  That wasn't my twitter account.  And I was not some nutter called praetor?  And where the fuck did I ever claim to have Irish heritage?  ::)  So thanks too Midwife for pointing out I was murphy  :thumbup: (which is from robocop)  I just wanted to get my original account back at WP, and still had a grudge against the site.  But this is in the past now.  I guess if anyone's got something to say, they can on this thread.  Or you can talk to me back on WP when i'm back on there, instead of gossiping like a couple of old women.  

I thought it was better than people thinking you were Praetor.  My apologies.

I guess people like butterflies has nothing much better to do with her life, well internet gossip probably is her life, I guess thats what sad little twerps are all about  :hahaha:

No worries.  I think anyone with a brain cell would know I wouldn't do all that anyway.

I think most people know you're not the person who's been hassling Emlion with sick PMs, although she still doesn't seem too keen on you.

I have a life. You spend days on WP demonsrating your epic butthurt at the fact that WP has a womans, and GLBT forum, but no mens forum. If you had any kind of life, it is unlikely that such things would bother you.

She doesn't?  I get on pretty well with her actually.

It doesn't bother me, I was just making a point.  And I was pissed off at the site, cause of being banned by sins cause she's a psycho.  I'm sure you do have a life, if nattering about WP on i2 and i2 on WP is your life, thats your choice, I wouldn't begrudge you of that.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »
God, you're a right fucking dickhead on WP.

Who are you on there?  Not macbeth i hope.  I was being over the top, and a dick on there yes.  But i can't be arsed with anymore wars, ok?

I'm Postures, the girl who called you a homophobic asshole when you had an issue about me posting about sex with my trans boyfriend  :zoinks:

Oh, bint.  You should probably look up homophobic.  I don't have a problem with you being a lez, so why am I a homophobe?  :thumbup:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 05:10:50 PM »

I was being over the top, and a dick on there yes.  But i can't be arsed with anymore wars, ok?

Yes, you were being a total dick. If you don't wasnt any more wars, then WTF are you doing here, starting a war with me?

I just came to put things straight, as you and yourmum seemed to be bitching about me, i've said what I wanted to say, so we're done arguing yeah. 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 05:10:56 PM »
I'm just gonna make this thread to set the record straight.  I'm not gonna start posting regularly again.  And I don't have any problems with the regular members here, and people i've argued with, its all water under the bridge.  I just got told that people were running their mouth about me, i'm glad I can bring some entertainment to your life's, butterflies and yourmum.  That wasn't my twitter account.  And I was not some nutter called praetor?  And where the fuck did I ever claim to have Irish heritage?  ::)  So thanks too Midwife for pointing out I was murphy  :thumbup: (which is from robocop)  I just wanted to get my original account back at WP, and still had a grudge against the site.  But this is in the past now.  I guess if anyone's got something to say, they can on this thread.  Or you can talk to me back on WP when i'm back on there, instead of gossiping like a couple of old women.  

I guess people like butterflies has nothing much better to do with her life, well internet gossip probably is her life, I guess thats what sad little twerps are all about  :hahaha:

No worries.  I think anyone with a brain cell would know I wouldn't do all that anyway.

I think most people know you're not the person who's been hassling Emlion with sick PMs, although she still doesn't seem too keen on you.

I have a life. You spend days on WP demonsrating your epic butthurt at the fact that WP has a womans, and GLBT forum, but no mens forum. If you had any kind of life, it is unlikely that such things would bother you.

It doesn't bother me, I was just making a point.  And I was pissed off at the site, cause of being banned by sins cause she's a psycho.  I'm sure you do have a life, if nattering about WP on i2 and i2 on WP is your life, thats your choice, I wouldn't begrudge you of that.

I can't recall a time that Butterflies has "nattered" about I2 over on WP.  Everyone natters about WP over here  :autism:

Postures is pretty cool!  Good to know ya better now  :thumbup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2011, 05:11:49 PM »
Yeah, can't believe I didn't work it out before :laugh:

Didn't you say "I knew it", when someone said i/murphy was praetor?  You and blue bean should probably stick to your day jobs, and not try and play detective ;P

Yeah I said something like that, I meant I knew it would be someone obvious, I mean it was obviously someone who'd been there before and was trolling. I don't think it ever crossed my mind it was you

though, although I can't remember for sure. I do remember thinking it might be hadron at one point lol, but then he seems too busy so I disregarded that. It seems obvious it was you now though :laugh:

Ok's Soph.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 05:15:11 PM »

I can't recall a time that Butterflies has "nattered" about I2 over on WP.  Everyone natters about WP over here  :autism:

Postures is pretty cool!  Good to know ya better now  :thumbup:

Oh, I thought she did a bit to parakeet.  I dunno.  But yep, i'm better  :P

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 05:24:08 PM »

I thought she told you that it would be best if you kept away from her. Sadly I can't find the post.

I don't natter on about I2 on WP.

If you don't begrudge me my right to natter on about WP on I2, then why the fuck are you calling me out about it?

There's no point in somebody like you criticizing my life. I already have far more in my life than you will ever be able to aspire to.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 05:33:34 PM »
Don't tell me the prissy little fuck's scurried off mid-callout :wanker:

Oh well. I'll catch up with him when his ban expires on WP.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 05:34:38 PM »
I'm Postures, the girl who called you a homophobic asshole when you had an issue about me posting about sex with my trans boyfriend  :zoinks:
...wait, have I totally missed the part where you started nailing Soph, or is this someone else?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 05:36:28 PM »
....bint wanted to fuck this guy.

:LMAO:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2011, 05:38:58 PM »

I can see why Rage would have been so appealing then.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 05:39:33 PM »

...she wanted to fuck you?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2011, 06:46:23 PM »
Confusion reigns, on teh intensity squeerd site

and still, no one is nailing Soph

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2011, 06:50:27 PM »
Confusion reigns, on teh intensity squeerd site

and still, no one is nailing Soph
if you want to get nailed you need to be more like jesus