Educational

Author Topic: MidlifeAspie  (Read 14021 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: MidlifeAspie
« Reply #240 on: August 23, 2011, 06:07:25 AM »
I'm not sure you understand the concept behind Intensity Squared.  Maybe you should read a bit more before you post?  Just saying.

I understand freedom of speech, something which isn't present on WP and yet supposedly is here. Or is it?

I was referring to humour, which is one of the spices liberally sprinkled thoroughout the posts here.  I usually don't post anything somber, thought-provoking beyond making someone laugh or dreary.  Take whatever I post with a smile because I mean no harm, merely levity.

P. S.  I spent almost 25 years being a buttoned-up auditor with no friends (to avoid disclosing confidential information) to be lonely and sad now.  I2 is my reward for those lonely years.

I'm glad you are having your fun times here, with us.  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: August 23, 2011, 06:11:19 AM »
I'm not sure you understand the concept behind Intensity Squared.  Maybe you should read a bit more before you post?  Just saying.

I understand freedom of speech, something which isn't present on WP and yet supposedly is here. Or is it?

I was referring to humour, which is one of the spices liberally sprinkled thoroughout the posts here.  I usually don't post anything somber, thought-provoking beyond making someone laugh or dreary.  Take whatever I post with a smile because I mean no harm, merely levity.

P. S.  I spent almost 25 years being a buttoned-up auditor with no friends (to avoid disclosing confidential information) to be lonely and sad now.  I2 is my reward for those lonely years.

I'm glad you are having your fun times here, with us.  :hug:

:agreed:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #242 on: August 23, 2011, 06:17:53 AM »
Ha! You are both sooks!

But add me to the list anyhow  :hahaha:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #243 on: August 23, 2011, 06:39:28 AM »
There is a God, and you will be held accountable for every word you've said by God.

That seems kinda petty for some all powerful supreme being

Shit gets boring in the universe so he peps it up a bit. God is the ultimate troll of reality. Problem, Lifeforms? :trollface:

I bet he has fantastic kinky orgies with Satan , Satan's a hunk I'd fuck him if I was an immesurably powerful being too.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #244 on: August 23, 2011, 06:44:57 AM »
There is a God, and you will be held accountable for every word you've said by God.

Shit gets boring in the universe so he peps it up a bit. God is the ultimate troll of reality. Problem, Lifeforms? :trollface:

I bet he has fantastic kinky orgies with Satan , Satan's a hunk I'd fuck him if I was an immesurably powerful being too.

Whatchu talkin' about? They are two aspects of the same entity. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #245 on: August 23, 2011, 09:12:56 AM »

Whatchu talkin' about? They are two aspects of the same entity. :zoinks:

Damn I should have guessed.

God has multiple personality disorder... wonder if God likes to cross dress in his "Mary" persona?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #246 on: August 23, 2011, 12:26:48 PM »

Agreed. But then, the guy's vindictive, too. It's not just you going down the drain but your kids and their kids as well.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: August 23, 2011, 05:40:32 PM »
Superman can beat him anyday.

Can God withstand a supernova attack?

Scrapheap

« Reply #248 on: October 01, 2011, 04:10:17 PM »
So MLA, what is your history with this Moog fucker from WP??

I noticed his flipant responses to your legitimate questions and that imediately reminded me of Quaterfags persona.

What is this guy like? is he the douchebag that he seems to be??

Scrapheap

« Reply #249 on: October 01, 2011, 04:21:17 PM »
Pyraxis is spying on this thread.  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #250 on: October 02, 2011, 03:35:38 PM »
So MLA, what is your history with this Moog fucker from WP??

I noticed his flipant responses to your legitimate questions and that imediately reminded me of Quaterfags persona.

What is this guy like? is he the douchebag that he seems to be??

I always thought he was a rather slow shut-in that we took pity on by making him a moderator.  He wasn't my choice, he was TallyMan's (just like LeeJosepho) but I didn't object at the time as he seemed to be meek and would be easy to use to my purposes.  And he was for as long as I stuck around.  He didn't have any real opinions of his own and seemed like a people-pleaser.  Since TM and Sal and I have left, he is now the head honcho over there and it seems to have gone to his head.

He can't debate, he can't defend himself and he is scared of conflict.   :dunno:

I'll have to look through my copy of the mod logs and see if I have anything good regarding him.  I mostly focused on older stuff when I was making my copies.

Osensitive1

« Reply #251 on: October 02, 2011, 03:58:57 PM »
Jack, TheAnonymous and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Scrapheap

« Reply #252 on: October 02, 2011, 04:38:51 PM »
He can't debate, he can't defend himself and he is scared of conflict.   :dunno:

In other words, he's perfectly qualified to be Alex's right hand man. :LMAO:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #253 on: October 02, 2011, 05:38:13 PM »
Pyraxis is spying on this thread.  :zoinks:

Pyraxis is being highly entertained by this thread.  :LOL:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #254 on: October 02, 2011, 05:40:09 PM »
Wow.  Drama.

To add to it, you (wrongfully) deleted a post of mine.  I don't like you.

:'(