Educational

Author Topic: MidlifeAspie  (Read 14108 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: MidlifeAspie
« Reply #210 on: August 20, 2011, 10:28:05 AM »
I'm not sure you understand the concept behind Intensity Squared.  Maybe you should read a bit more before you post?  Just saying.

I understand freedom of speech, something which isn't present on WP and yet supposedly is here. Or is it?

I was referring to humour, which is one of the spices liberally sprinkled thoroughout the posts here.  I usually don't post anything somber, thought-provoking beyond making someone laugh or dreary.  Take whatever I post with a smile because I mean no harm, merely levity.

P. S.  I spent almost 25 years being a buttoned-up auditor with no friends (to avoid disclosing confidential information) to be lonely and sad now.  I2 is my reward for those lonely years.

The board is blessed for your patronage QV.
You have a fantastic sense of humour which well befits your station. It speaks of a witty and intelligent mind. It speaks very well of you.
I fear VD (can I call him this for short...I think I will from now on  :o) has no sense of humour an dwill struggle on here and I think this says precisely the opposite of his mental resources. 
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2011, 10:30:50 AM »
Thank you for your kind comments. 

I had noticed that you referred to him earlier as VD, which I though was insightful of you.  Since so many of us are known by nickinitials I may also refer to him thusly.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Osensitive1

« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2011, 11:43:58 AM »
Thank you for your kind comments. 

I had noticed that you referred to him earlier as VD, which I though was insightful of you.  Since so many of us are known by nickinitials I may also refer to him thusly.
:laugh: Laughing on the first two threads clicked today. Thanks.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2011, 09:34:27 AM »
But, but, I don't want to be a denizen.  Can I keep on being Queen Victoria? :'(

A denizen is merely someone who frequents a location, not exclusionary. You are able to call yourself Queen Victoria until you change your username.

VD gave you permission to keep your name  :zoinks:

It's cute how he spends so much time working on his conspiracy theories

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2011, 09:37:17 AM »
 :tinfoil:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »

Do you know how ironic your statement is or are you unable to recognize the irony?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2011, 10:56:29 AM »

Do you know how ironic your statement is or are you unable to recognize the irony?

Yes I have looked at this statement for meaning and have come to the conclusion......... that I think I like passionfruit icecream more than I like choclate icecream generally.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #217 on: August 22, 2011, 02:08:08 PM »

Yes I have looked at this statement for meaning and have come to the conclusion......... that I think I like passionfruit icecream more than I like choclate icecream generally.

Passionfruit icecream sounds nice.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

midlifeaspie

« Reply #218 on: August 22, 2011, 02:09:52 PM »

Iamnotanelglishmajor - words have meaning, and irony isn't defined as you (or Alanis) wish they were.  :LOL:

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2011, 02:26:57 PM »

Iamnotanelglishmajor - words have meaning, and irony isn't defined as you (or Alanis) wish they were.  :LOL:

Really, Hubert "IcannotspellthewordEnglish" Cumberdale the former WP Moderator, that is quite fascinating.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2011, 02:32:21 PM »

Really, Hubert "IcannotspellthewordEnglish" Cumberdale the former WP Moderator, that is quite fascinating.

Jesus hates you for thinking about my penis when you touch yourself  :(

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2011, 02:33:09 PM »
Wow, that's an intellectual response... not.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2011, 02:35:11 PM »
Wow, that's an intellectual response... not.

Never claimed it was intellectual, just factual.

Personally, I don't believe that a little Arab Jew gives a shit about what you do with your flabby fun bits.  So feel free to fap away, you even have my permission.  I know you can't just think about your wife.  I've seen pictures and bestiality has to be at least as bad as homosexuality in the eyes of jeebus.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2011, 02:36:44 PM »
Nope, not factual either.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2011, 02:40:46 PM »
Nope, not factual either.

Jesus approves of bestiality?